• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

= Apex 2012 Official Melee Videos Thread! =

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
But you died. How is that stylish? I could be wrong, but if you'd started jumping a bit earlier couldn't you have done a double jump, giving you the height to recover after hitting him with the downB?

ERayz

Smash Journeyman
I heard there was going to be Mango PP and shiz all falco vs Kage @ max handicap, no friendly fire.

Did it happen? If yes, is it recorded?

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
I'm unsure as to whether Javi vs VaNz and Javi vs Lovage were recorded.

The TOs were supposed to send any Ice or Javi match to a recording setup, but with all the mess at the venue you really can't blame them if they missed a set or two. And there were some mystery recording setups where still I don't know who was in charge, or if they'll even be able to identify players.

LLDL

Smash Hero
Javi vs Vanz and Lovage were played on the corner tv by the pillar, that was right by the TIO laptop and I saw a recording setup hooked up to it. Hopefully it was recorded.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
But you died. How is that stylish? I could be wrong, but if you'd started jumping a bit earlier couldn't you have done a double jump, giving you the height to recover after hitting him with the downB?
Sometimes you have to make sacrifices. =) A true hero sometimes has to kill himself to save the world. But ya I didn't jump high enough.. I just went for the timing read. lol.

Sinji

Smash Master
NNID
Sinjis
3DS FC
0361-6602-9839
I got interviewed by prog. I was so nervous. lol Didn't know what to say. Hope its gets uploaded.

Merkuri

Smash Lord
My understanding is that Lucky is in college now, so he doesn't play the game much anymore.

JustBlind

Smash Rookie
m2k's style looks so strong in teams, his fox outlived peach, samus, and jiggs on dream land

Levingy

Smash Apprentice
In PP(marth) vs Armada friendlies I noticed that the tv you were playing was very small, and you sit pretty far away from it, how could you even see properly enough when you were playing? :D.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O354mCoqdyg there 23m10s. Or then it's just looks that way, like if camera is faking the distance... Well anyways, I watched couple of those and PP did very good vs armada with marth o_o. I'm really surprised. Even they are friendlies, I haven't seen anyone since m2k to beat armada's peach with marth, let alone 2-stock him.

Levingy

Smash Apprentice
Okay pp, now you should really consider marth against armada next time in tourney, looks awesome^^

Top Bottom