• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex 2012 | CHECK OP FOR EVENT BRACKETS/POOLS | EVO 2012 QUALIFIER!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PGH Carroll

Smash Master
Who would I PM about brawl pools stuff. A friend of mine isn't gonna be able to come and I was wondering if I could take his spot. I have his consent and everything and Im sure it's wouldnd mess up the pool since were really bad. Lol

Dojo

Smash Champion
So me and San Antonio are at the Heldrich with a wii setup and a CRT but we dont have a remote to change the input. FML.

Where is everybody else?

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
I see him maybe losing to Delta. And maybe you taking a game off him at most.
But that's about it.
Because Deltacod and Melon will beat Leon ?
Leon will steamroll his pool without a second thought.
A lot of people aren't expecting much from Leon, but I think he'll do very well. I expect him to get first seed in his pool.
dat peach will **** mids and lows if he have problem using marth.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCnZBmzNKYk#t=02m00s

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Accepting any and all MMs for Brawl, so offer up if you're interested. Though I'm not rich so lets keep the amounts low, already somewhat broke from getting here lmao.

Also if you're in the South Ontario scene as well, keep it quiet that I'm coming, wanna surprise a few people ;)
$1 MM: :ness2: vs my :zelda:/:sheik:?

Shroomed

Smash Master
Hey can someone pick up me, alan, pewpewu, and alvin from Laguardia airport in like 2 hours??? text 510 691 9921 please <3<3<3

:phone:

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
So, I have no hopes about this...but... My girlfriend and I are landing at Newark Saturday at 12:20 AM. Just wondering if anybody could pick us up. I'm already planning to take a cab, but throwing somebody like thirty in gas seems cheaper and profitable for somebody.

M@v

Subarashii!
I'm here at the hyatt. Where are the smashers at? ;P even if there's no setups yet, I just wanna hang :(

R e d X

Smash Journeyman
Lol, sure. I thought you played MK too tho?
True lol, always forget about MK since the ban. So hows about

:gwbrawl: vs :nessbrawl: $2 bo3
:gwbrawl: vs :olimarbrawl: $1 bo3
:gwbrawl: vs :metaknightbrawl: $1 bo3

Sound good?

Still accepting all MMs, doesn't matter who you are or who you main I'll play anyone with :nessbrawl:, wanna play as many people as possible ;)

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Hylian me and dtorr already checked into the hojo then took a cab to the hyatt to.hang with Georgia. Sorry bro

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Hylian me and dtorr already checked into the hojo then took a cab to the hyatt to.hang with Georgia. Sorry bro

What room are you in and how many are staying with you? We should carpool so the cab is cheaper if we can. How much was the cab to the venue? lol sorry for all the questions.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
I'M ALMOST THERE GUYS!!!

Just a few more tiny little bity hours

Xaltis

Smash Hero
So Im at the Howard JOOOOHHHHNSON hotel with 2link, DJ Jack, 2link's sis. Polt and Fyre coming tomorrow. Were room 113 if anyone is at this hotel and wants to hang.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
So Im at the Howard JOOOOHHHHNSON hotel with 2link, DJ Jack, 2link's sis. Polt and Fyre coming tomorrow. Were room 113 if anyone is at this hotel and wants to hang.
You guys get smash working?

Djent

Smash Champion
To all competitors - may you all play your best. Winter class johns have kept me from filling your pots, but I look forward to watching all of you anyway. I had a blast at Apex 2010, so I only expect that this one will be even better.

****ing hyppeeeeeeeee! :144:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom