• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex 2012 | CHECK OP FOR EVENT BRACKETS/POOLS | EVO 2012 QUALIFIER!

Status
Not open for further replies.

xDD-Master

Smash Champion

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
There's one spot open in the bracket.

You have to play M2K and Anti first round.

Take it, or Diem+partner will.

Max Ketchum

LEON: You can team with Peace and fight M2K/Anti round 1, or team with Pitzer and have a better seed.

Max Ketchum

Some other team took the spot. Leon can team with Pitzer or not enter. GosuViva is Viva from NY and he plays GW.

Leon94

Smash Journeyman
"dmbrandon says: You're unable to enter the bracket with peace, as the seeding of that team would greatly disrupt the bracket; however, Pitzer's teammate double registered, which leaves Pitzer without a partner. If you would like to still enter doubles, it MUST be with Pitzer."
no I wont, nobody told me I must register before the tournament, me and peach tought we can register that's why we didn't. I don't accept to let people choosing for me.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
im down for that

if leon gets screwed cuz of this i doubt he'll much feel like attending another US tourney =(

Merkuri

Smash Lord
They should just let him enter teams since he came all the way from another country to attend the tourney. Then again he did have months to register a partner.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I dunno who is actually selfish. pbj teaming with this "javi" person

or people telling him that javi should team with someone else, so they can see him do better in bracket

/logicgoesbothways

PB&J

Smash Hero
Cash mooney-im not being selfish because some people want me not to team with someone,im good enough to place better than most people think . An d this is the last post im posting about javi too

:phone:

Эикельманн [РУС]

Banned via Administration
I dunno who is actually selfish. pbj teaming with this "javi" person

or people telling him that javi should team with someone else, so they can see him do better in bracket

/logicgoesbothways
You're not seeing this the right way at all. Javi has never left his country before, and has been waiting a very long time to come perform in the United States. This is something he's been waiting for a very long time. I don't want to see him do well in the bracket. I want him to be pleased with his performance. He speaks literally no English at all, and he was unfairly put together with PB&J, when there were clearly other options available for teams.

Javi and his country would be disappointed if he didn't place as well as possible. There's another top player that's willing to team with him and show him the placing he deserves. Why would anyone deny him of that?

PB&J would, because he feels he's at the same caliber of players such as Javi, and doesn't care how Javi feels. Nor would he know what Javi feels, because he doesn't speak a word of Spanish. How can anyone expect that to work out? Do you guys really want to treat a guest like that?

Cash mooney-im not being selfish because some people want me not to team with someone,im good enough to place better than most people think . An d this is the last post im posting about javi too
You're extremely delusional if you feel like you're good enough to team with someone of Javi's level and actually get him the placing he deserves.

xDD-Master

Smash Champion
Just give Leon and Partner (PEACE?) the spot of someone who deconfirmed (Which will happen anyway)

I guess that would be the fairest and most uncomplicated solution... even though a bit risky ofc.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
holy crap, me and san got an awesome seed

ThePrime

Smash Lord
wow get off PB&J's case already . We all want to perform well in bracket etc but honestly if Javi is going to take home one memory from apex it isn't going to be "wow i really wish my melee partner was better so I could've gone further in bracket" but rather "wow apex was an amazing experience and I really look forward in coming back to the states since I had so much fun"

except translate those in spanish

PB&J if you read this, plz don't feel greedy. Let's just all have fun for crying out loud, this tournament is going to be off the hook!!!

Dorf1233

Smash Journeyman
wow get off PB&J's case already . We all want to perform well in bracket etc but honestly if Javi is going to take home one memory from apex it isn't going to be "wow i really wish my melee partner was better so I could've gone further in bracket" but rather "wow apex was an amazing experience and I really look forward in coming back to the states since I had so much fun"

except translate those in spanish

PB&J if you read this, plz don't feel greedy. Let's just all have fun for crying out loud, this tournament is going to be off the hook!!!
yesterday i spoke with javi , he told me he want to team with hugs if he accepts.
i hope hugs accepts, it would be an awesome team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom