• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex 2012 | CHECK OP FOR EVENT BRACKETS/POOLS | EVO 2012 QUALIFIER!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TSM ZeRo

Banned via Administration
He's my favorite player because of his playstyle. He's currently entered for singles for free because he got top 3 at KTAR 6 but I don't know if he'll actually enter singles for Apex.

No pressure Anti, just play your best, hope Ally loses Mikehaze/Mr. R/Leon, and do well.
Oh ok, I see. Hopefully he plays singles :).

Oh, and why do you want Ally to lose? He's such a cool dude :). International hype maybe? :cool: . I would love to see Ally play any top international player, that would be soooo hype!

Keitaro

Oh I love Ally lol, I hug him every tourney I see him. I was just speaking for Anti since Ally is the only person he can't seem to beat. He also looses to Ally at 75% of the Nationals he enters.

Its mainly cause he's good enough to beat everyone else so fighting Ally becomes inevitable.

LLDL

Smash Hero
Yeah you do bones. $10 spectator pass gives you access to friendly stations for all 3 days. But being the best falco in your state, it's implied that youre going to rep falco IN SINGLES. :)

Bones0

Smash Legend
Yeah you do bones. $10 spectator pass gives you access to friendly stations for all 3 days. But being the best falco in your state, it's implied that youre going to rep falco IN SINGLES. :)
I'm the only Falco in my state.

Plus I always get screwed over in pools. If it were like an amateur bracket or something where I'd actually get to play an even match, I would probably enter.

LLDL

Smash Hero
Don't gimme that lip

Also, Superboomfan just bought his ticket. Everyone should be watching 64 on saturday!!!

hot$

Smash Ace
bones, even though voodoo is like on mega hiatus. hes a falco too,right? :O

also, yay isai vs superboom gfs? ;D

Roller

Smash Legend
With pools of 4 with 2 making out of each, and some solid players not being able to make it out to a qualifier; I think it's a foregone conclusion some people will be screwed in pools.

But that is inevitable and always happens.

Jtails

Smash Lord
With pools of 4 with 2 making out of each, and some solid players not being able to make it out to a qualifier; I think it's a foregone conclusion some people will be screwed in pools.

But that is inevitable and always happens.
you got this dude! I want to see you get into bracket ;)

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I'll register later today myself. Florida will probably get their hojo rooms today too

Anyone who doesn't want their allbrawl spot ill give them $10 for their spot (I know it was $5 to enter)

:phone:

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Guy named Action B down here who's pretty damn good at that
YOOO IS ACTION B COMING?! Thats my dude.
Yooo, anyone got room space left?

:017:
I'll register later today myself. Florida will probably get their hojo rooms today too

Anyone who doesn't want their allbrawl spot ill give them $10 for their spot (I know it was $5 to enter)

Im collabing with ^^^this guy to get a room closeby to him, but currently I have 1 or 2 spots if you want it.

Mprime

Smash Ace
You guys what ever happened to ken? We should try n get him down for melee at apex if anyone can contact him.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Sorry about the site being slow. Not sure if it's my host or if it's just the traffic on the site.

Sinji

Smash Master
NNID
Sinjis
3DS FC
0361-6602-9839
Do we have to have a team name for melee teams? I remeber hungrybox and hax team was haxbox.

Keitaro

Just registered Nakat, False, myself, and Leon (France). Hype!!

Been 4 years since I entered a Melee tourney, time for my return >:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom