• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex 2012 | CHECK OP FOR EVENT BRACKETS/POOLS | EVO 2012 QUALIFIER!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
no idea where mink + FGCU are staying

its ok guys. We all wont be at our respective hotels for that long anyway, honestly. Its the reason why florida decided to just stay at a cheaper place. Now if the venue were a hotel, that would be a different story
How much is Motel 6? The hojo was only 50 a night.

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
JOHN NUMBERS MAH BOOOOOOOIIIIIIIIIII

(cheered for you on concentrate stream)

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
ATTN PEOPLE TRAVELLING THROUGH PITTSBURGH TO PHILLY.

Right now there is 0,00$ (50 cents to buy it though) TICKETS on january 5 going on ON MEGABUS.com ( you have to put the promotion code GOFREE) I Just bought 2 for me and my brother. If you are lacking in money, it's one cheap way to get there (At Philly, you would take the SEPTA train to TRENTON if I'm not mistaking and then to New Brunswick) Get at it if you are poor or cheap!

reposting this because it seems important and useful

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
about the same price. I stayed at the hojo last time and had no problems, but decided to go with Keitaro's suggestion for Motel 6 this time. ITs just a few blocks down the street

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
@ GDX: Yes there will be friendly setups for those games Friday.

@ Hylian: It is about $55 to $65 dollars for Motel 6 in Piscataway. Not sure if GDX is talking about the same one but the prices shouldn't be more than $10 off the one I mentioned.

Also GDX you said the motel is down the street? Which one? I think there is a motel 6 that is close but you gotta take the highway unless I'm mistaken.

@ Ally/M2K: Thanks so much for that Megabus info. You saved my friend $9 dollars and now he can arrive Thursday instead of Wednesday. My friend (Garm) is very thankful.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Woo just got our plane tickets :).

Any smashers staying at the Hojo that we could ride with to and from the venue? Just two of us, Rauleen and myself. If not we will get a cab but hey.
Did you book a room already?
florida changed to the motel 6. sorry bro
Hold up, when did this happen?
no idea where mink + FGCU are staying

its ok guys. We all wont be at our respective hotels for that long anyway, honestly. Its the reason why florida decided to just stay at a cheaper place. Now if the venue were a hotel, that would be a different story
You mean the venue isnt a hotel?
about the same price. I stayed at the hojo last time and had no problems, but decided to go with Keitaro's suggestion for Motel 6 this time. ITs just a few blocks down the street
down the street from the hojo or from the venue?
Last hotel blew up. I need a room, me and Holy please? Save us.
After I confirm my hotel situation, ill probably have space for you if you want it.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I posted about this in the infohub thread weeks ago. and you responded to it weeks ago :laugh:

and this one keitaro http://www.motel6.com/reservations/...=01/05/2012&dDate=01/09/2012&BTR=&BTRSID=&CP=

Edit: it says its a 13 min drive to the venue. Its down the street from the Hojo I stayed at last year. Its also the one you told us about in this thread weeks ago. Everybody got amnesia today?

Edit #2: Oh, I had it mixed up Motel 6 is not on the same road as the Hojo, its farther away. someone told me it was the same road :glare:

Keitaro

Oh, I thought you said it was walking distance so I thought you found a new one

Yeah that motel 6 is fantastic. Burger King, Wendy's, andDunkin Donuts almost litterally in the parking lot. White Castle and Taco Bell a block away. Bunch of other food places right there too. Its also a very safe area, across the street from Red Robin, Burlington, Sears, and Target that I all used to work at.

*Insert more cool things about me living in the town here*

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Oh, I thought you said it was walking distance so I thought you found a new one

Yeah that motel 6 is fantastic. Burger King and Dunkin Donuts almost litterally in the parking lot. Bunch of other food places right there too. Its also a very safe area, across the street from Red Robin, Burlington, Sears, and Target that I all used to work at.

*Insert more cool things about me living in the town here*
im slightly concerned cause its 9 miles from venue instead of 3. a cab from hojo to the venue was 14 for 7 people...dunno how cab fare calculates out, but that would be 42 for 7 people, meaning 6 each way?

might just say **** it and stay at the hojo again this year. I had no problems last time, and its next door to a fuddruckers

Edit: lol nvm the fuddruckers closed

Keitaro

im slightly concerned cause its 9 miles from venue instead of 3. a cab from hojo to the venue was 14 for 7 people...dunno how cab fare calculates out, but that would be 42 for 7 people, meaning 6 each way?

might just say **** it and stay at the hojo again this year. I had no problems last time, and its next door to a fuddruckers
Its all good, which ever one accommodates you guys better.

Edit: Lmao **** ****ruckers!

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
so kid completely ignore what I said earlier, we're gonna stay at the hojo again :laugh:

I know my fellow floridians aren't going to want to burn 36 bucks on cab fare alone for the weekend, instead of 12

and...what? did you just badmouth fuddruckers? Watch your back bro

Edit: kid the venue is a college

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
also THANK YOU FOR AE/UMVC3 FRIENDLIES SETUPS ON FRIDAY

no reason to leave the venue at all between Friday-Sunday, except for food, and even then wont be going far. Time for me to get bodied in them (But having fun)

Roller

Smash Legend
"‘Super Smash Bros. Brawl' was one of my favorite games to play when I was a child on my Nintendo 64."

Sounds like your school should be appropriating those funds elsewhere...
^^^^
"‘Super Smash Bros. Brawl' was one of my favorite games to play when I was a child on my Nintendo 64"

Wow, talk about being ahead of the metagame.
Wow, talk about being ahead of the metagame.
Also, anyone down to MM my Olimar it's bad I promise :]
I'd be down. I'm free, I promise. =]

Roller

Smash Legend
Don't be silly, you aren't costing me money this time. Sync. is not only from TX, but from the great Fire Nation of Houston itself. Surely he does not afraid of the Michigan PR.

But real talk, you telling Hot_ArmS about D3 being able to infinite Mario before I could do that MM with him was grimeyyyy. :grimer:

Patches

Smash Master
I should keep a list of my MMs... The only one I remember is my hype one with Will.

Anyone wanna take on a scrubby :gw:?

MMs:
Vs Will :dk: vs :gw: $20 bo5?

:phone:

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Also, anyone down to MM my Olimar it's bad I promise :]
Ill do it. You were one of the MKs I beat in pools at pound right?
I should keep a list of my MMs... The only one I remember is my hype one with Will.

Anyone wanna take on a scrubby :gw:?

MMs:
Vs Will :dk: vs :gw: $20 bo5?

:phone:
Ill take you on my dude.
That's the point my fellow darkie.

MK/Snake vs your G&W, 10 bucks.

:017:
teach me the ways of getting bad people to agree to money match, master. *bows*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom