• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

APEX 2010 - Event Done | Partial Results up Side events will be posted ASAP

Status
Not open for further replies.

CO18

Smash Hero
Holys rob beat chu in pools after losking first gmae with mk.
Snakeee lost to coney and kingkong in pools

5ive

Smash Champion
lmao Japanese calling American's wild in Brawl, and to think a year and a half ago people thought they were hella agressive.

OFY

Sonic main since 08'
i'm only posting this to ask you if you saw larry 3 stock 25% rain.
that was a falco ditto, not to mention it looked like rain didnt even know if the match started since he was hesitating to strike

thus the true nature brawl bad game cheaaa

8AngeL8

Smash Lord
that was a falco ditto, not to mention it looked like rain didnt even know if the match started since he was hesitating to strike

thus the true nature brawl bad game cheaaa

No johns, Rain lost. If he'd won, the people who were determined that the Japanese are better than the U.S. would have all said the match was legit, but now they're all saying it doesn't count.

Last I checked, it's "Dehf 2-0 Rain" not "Dehf 0-0 Rain cuz it was a Falco ditto."

I'd agree with you about the start of the 2nd match because it looked a bit odd, except for the fact that Larry 2 stocked Rain in the match immediately previous.

Lobos

Smash Master
Lol all I know is that brawl minus is gonna be fun tomorrow......lol @ me randomly showing up to apex

NAKAT

Smash Champion
Singles was really fun I did extremely well in pools 1 and 2. I beat Holynightmare which is a good win along with others and got recognized by many people especially my Fox. Good games to all and sadly I missed the bracket by one round lol. Good luck to my EC and Japan. Maybe next time.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom