• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

APEX 2010 - Event Done | Partial Results up Side events will be posted ASAP

Status
Not open for further replies.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
So, can we all agree I'm playing everyone that has posted in this thread here.

Even if you don't go get a really long controller

M@v

Subarashii!
XD

i find that humorous considering ALL of LI thinks I'm better than kingtoon lol. I'm not saying i quite agree but according to LI i have given them much more trouble during tourney matches and kingtoon had some fluke wins on them. So, basically in a way you're down talking you're own crew mate xD

Also, I don't understand what makes you think you're so great. I don't think you realize how much of The tri-state ranked players down talk you and say how you are the worst ranked MK main in the Tri-state. I know i am capable of beating ranked players so i don't think you would be too much of a challenge since i do have a more than good amount of mk practice (considering i do live in NJ.... lol). And yes, i don't just pull out this "me being capable of beating ranked players" out of my ***, Nor am i saying that i am a great player but i just don't believe you are so good yourself.

Anyways, I don't see how you could possibly say that Big M sucks xD I can gladly say that most tri-state players would agree that Big M is better. But lets leave this for APex i don't feel like arguing, but do realize that if you choose to argue with me it was out of your own doing.

Ill mm you falco vs toon. ;D I'm unranked, and I'm not from eastern pa which is the only place good pa players are from, so I obviously suck. Easy win!

boss8

Smash Hero
XD

i find that humorous considering ALL of LI thinks I'm better than kingtoon lol. I'm not saying i quite agree but according to LI i have given them much more trouble during tourney matches and kingtoon had some fluke wins on them. So, basically in a way you're down talking you're own crew mate xD

Also, I don't understand what makes you think you're so great. I don't think you realize how much of The tri-state ranked players down talk you and say how you are the worst ranked MK main in the Tri-state. I know i am capable of beating ranked players so i don't think you would be too much of a challenge since i do have a more than good amount of mk practice (considering i do live in NJ.... lol). And yes, i don't just pull out this "me being capable of beating ranked players" out of my ***, Nor am i saying that i am a great player but i just don't believe you are so good yourself.

Anyways, I don't see how you could possibly say that Big M sucks xD I can gladly say that most tri-state players would agree that Big M is better. But lets leave this for APex i don't feel like arguing, but do realize that if you choose to argue with me it was out of your own doing.

Megavitamins

Smash Champion
Xzax I really hope you're not referring to when you beat me when I played like total *** =P. we need to rematch at this ;D

and guys don't sleep on Remix, people assume he's bad because he's associated with kingz, his TL is actually pretty good. better than kingtoon, I can't say bc I haven't played him, but the fact is he's pretty good lol

CO18

Smash Hero
Ill mm you for 30$ remix

Also me and anti winning teams

edit:

Accepting all MMs vs D3/Wario/snake

Unless you tryna use d3 vs my wario

.REMIX.

Smash Apprentice
Ill mm you for 30$ remix

Also me and anti winning teams

edit:

Accepting all MMs vs D3/Wario/snake

Unless you tryna use d3 vs my wario
Lol, i'll do it for less if you wanna do it right away xD but if i win like $100 worth off MMs then yeah sure i'll do it since it wouldn;t hurt me so much if i lost xD But i'll play your snake for $10 or $5 :p

CO18

Smash Hero
**** it Ill do wario vs d3 and probably win but its annoying then ill beat ur marth and mk too while we at it :D

CO18

Smash Hero
Naw i need one of them if im doing d3 vs wario you decide.

And is the d3 mm vs both of them individually or just marth/mk in general

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
I really hope the thread title changes to:

Registration Ends Tonight at 11:59PM!!

Really hope it does!! *texts Alex Strife*

LLDL

Smash Hero
I'll MM you for $2 shiz. I donated that $10 to smashmacs account btw before hbox created the different paypal. Hope he got to put it towards his ticket.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom