• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

APEX 2010 - Event Done | Partial Results up Side events will be posted ASAP

Status
Not open for further replies.

culexus・wau

Purchased premium only to change name ><
So,

I paid for Apex before the prices went up [Singles, Doubles, Venue for a total of 55.00 USD]

I just got a email stating that I did not pay

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

And so I scanned my receipt..

Hoping I can gets some help with this seeing as Alex Strife isn't on AIM at the moment.

sent him an email about this too.

I really don't wanna come all the way from Cali to end up not playing over 5$ :<

KZEZ

Smash Cadet
I wanna see Scorpion vs. Armada

Mario vs. Peach GFs anyone? LOL

That would be amazing to see. Hbox would be the biggest problem (even though I am rooting for him to win) as I don't think Mang0 could beat him with Mario. But part of me thinks he cares enough about that match up that he would go puff on hbox and armada seems to be decent against puff so it might happen if Mang0 attends.

Also i wonder if people will get better against mario in the next week as they now know it poses a threat.

PB&J

Smash Hero
So,

I paid for Apex before the prices went up [Singles, Doubles, Venue for a total of 55.00 USD]

Hoping I can gets some help with this seeing as Alex Strife isn't on AIM at the moment.

I really don't wanna come all the way from Cali to end up not playing over 5$ :<
just an error ..alot of people are getting the same message

Megavitamins

Smash Champion
So,

Dude I got the same Email... I'm looking for my receipt brb

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Sorry Alex I can't make it anymore. Just moved from Texas to Missouri and it cost a good amount of money and I don't really feel like driving 17 hours right after driving 15 hours heh :/. I hope everything goes well with the tournament though I'm sure it will :)!

Jtails

Smash Lord
lee ill mm you for $5

ill accept all challenges as well i need to make a list.
Brawl only gais :p

Diakonos

Smash Lord
Diakonos $50 MM my Link your Mario

By that I mean I'll probably see you at the tourney and say hi and not MM you and stuff.
I like the way you think. Friendlies would be great, mang!

btw link is too good
you will be the first spanish canadian i meet.
That's probably because I'm the second spanish canadian in existence. The first one was my dad.

.REMIX.

Smash Apprentice
if i have the money ill gladly mm remix he sucks
XD

i find that humorous considering ALL of LI thinks I'm better than kingtoon lol. I'm not saying i quite agree but according to LI i have given them much more trouble during tourney matches and kingtoon had some fluke wins on them. So, basically in a way you're down talking you're own crew mate xD

Also, I don't understand what makes you think you're so great. I don't think you realize how much of The tri-state ranked players down talk you and say how you are the worst ranked MK main in the Tri-state. I know i am capable of beating ranked players so i don't think you would be too much of a challenge since i do have a more than good amount of mk practice (considering i do live in NJ.... lol). And yes, i don't just pull out this "me being capable of beating ranked players" out of my ***, Nor am i saying that i am a great player but i just don't believe you are so good yourself.

Anyways, I don't see how you could possibly say that Big M sucks xD I can gladly say that most tri-state players would agree that Big M is better. But lets leave this for APex i don't feel like arguing, but do realize that if you choose to argue with me it was out of your own doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom