• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

APEX 2010 - Event Done | Partial Results up Side events will be posted ASAP

Status
Not open for further replies.

PB&J

Smash Hero
im not bashing brawl..i was just saying they are both equally active and if djn can beat tope's shiek with mario ..im sure mango can too..people thinking shiek ***** mario..they prob still think shiek ***** marth too..lol

JPOBS

Smash Hero
He didn't say that, he just said that Melee isn't a good fighter, which balance wise, is correct, same with Brawl.
well i dont know what you mean by "balance wise" considering theres literally 7 viable characters, (i dont think anyone would argue against this point)

how many viable chars does SF4 and MvC etc have (im just asking)

regardless, I know both games are hated by other communities because they ae different, but other communities are dumb too lol

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
well i dont know what you mean by "balance wise" considering theres literally 7 viable characters, (i dont think anyone would argue against this point)

how many viable chars does SF4 and MvC etc have (im just asking)

regardless, I know both games are hated by other communities because they ae different, but other communities are dumb too lol
Apparently Adon is viable in SSF4, and hes pretty low on the rankings list.

MvC2 community is kind of a joke, and theres only like 6-8 viable characters(each team also requires staples) out of 50+ characters?

It's whatever though, and Sheik beats Marth, when did this change?

I do agree that each community has something stupid about them though.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
Registration for Pound 5 is open for 24 hours from like yesterday or something lol

The first 24 or 25 entrants to register get free venue fee. So you'd be paying like 25 or 30 for singles+doubles

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
SSF4 has pretty much every character viable besides **** tier and that's like 4 characters.

No one playes SF4 anymore. Literally no one.

MvC2 has 2 viable characters :laugh: Storm/Sentinel/Variable

Kaffei

Smash Hero
Registration for Pound 5 is open for 24 hours from like yesterday or something lol

The first 24 or 25 entrants to register get free venue fee. So you'd be paying like 25 or 30 for singles+doubles
Is there a thread or something

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Super Street Fighter 4 literally replaced Street Fighter 4. It's as balanced as it gets with that many characters. Only like 4 7:3 matchups.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
so anyways, hype about japan, hype about Europe, hype about brawl, hype about melee, hype about NJ, hype about beautiful northern woman, hype about poker, hype about pain destroying the leaf village, hype about hype.

PB&J

Smash Hero
the match up is still winnable for marth..the smash communtiy needs stop stop acting like its impossible or close to impossible for certain characters to win against other characters.

cant wait for the new scorpion master vids to come out..that mario is defying odds..lol

JPOBS

Smash Hero
that over vs m2k vid reminded me of how ****ing impressed i was with the european showing at pound 4

like, we all knew armada was good from genesis, but had no idea about the rest. and like 8 of them made it out of pools. hella impressive.
edit: makes me sad only armada and aniolas came for apex melee.

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
Brawl is a good game.
I love playin chess game lol

@ Kietaro **** that makes no sense, the good lookin women are sluts lol

Banks

Smash Hero
LOL

BANKS remember about happy picture time before we don't sleep all weekend and look like crackheads XD
yes we have to do that either thursday night or friday morning before my eyes start bleeding and my spine contorts to the shape of a chair

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom