• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Anyone Using Custom MK Textures?

Anth0ny

Smash Master
Now that Textures are possible without ISO hacking, I've been downloading these things non stop, and my Brawl cast now looks at least 4 times sexier.

Especially MK. Have any of you guys pimp'd out your MKs?

Here's my textures:

Regular MK: Didn't change.

White MK: Tatsunoko MK

Red MK: Galactica Knight (Too sexy)

Green MK: Jason Knight

Dark MK: Stayed the same because Dark MK is just bad ass.

Pink MK: Count Bleck

I can't wait to bring my Wii to a tournament and blow people's minds :laugh:

Megamegaman

Smash Apprentice
Nice =0

How can I put it at my WII ? Since I've played brawl I tought that brawl could have it !

OBS: Affinity, do you know when are you going to come to BR ?

Tnx !

Jiom

Smash Journeyman
^^^ that v for vendetta metaknight looks bad azz

Master Raven

Smash Master
Oh. My. ****ing. God.

I am SOOOOOO going to download these as soon as I can hack my Wii.

Oh and can someone PLEEEEEASE find/make a Mega Man texture for MK. Maybe Vile or some ****.

Gates

Banned via Warnings

So nobody else thinks this looks like MK has a ****** on his mask?

(EDIT: Rhymes with "angina")

oOJaseOo

Smash Ace
Its not on his mask he is a "somthing that rhymes with angina" with some armour plateing at the front.

But yea how we do this fellas?

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Main reason I can't use these is cause they're probably not allowed. Even though I've seen hacks like no tripping and whatnot, I havn't seen a single smasher use this in tournaments. I think it's to avoid the fact that 'Huuuuur, I pumped up my (character) secretly' and such.

besides. They already provided me with the best color.

Default. ^______^

Master Raven

Smash Master
Any smart TO would know that these hacks are purely aesthetic and have no effect on the gameplay itself.

Anth0ny

Smash Master
I just recorded a crap ton of videos yesterday of my various MK costumes vs. Ambrose and his pimped out, Black Mage Ice Climbers. Should be up soon lol

MaxDeUh

Smash Journeyman
Almost all of my textures for my characters aren't working. (Haven't found the problem causing this), but I have my red MK with a sexy Dark Red and Black texture haxxed on him.

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
Omfg. That is amazing. I was hoping that they'd include a color scheme customizer in Brawl, but it looks like we have it anyway!

At the same time, with everyone changing their songs and textures, Brawl is going to become such a chaotic mess, lol. But it's awesome.

What I think would be cool is if people learned to swap in custom made characters, stats, and moves.

Top Bottom