• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Any Smashers in the 562 area...

Number1Fanboy

Smash Apprentice
i am lol but i cant excactly go far without a car
i wanna smash too lol....so if we get the say so from mike......i'll give you a ride and head over there....or...wherever lol

Well, I get a weekly schedule now that changes by the week. So, if we could plan something on a Sunday, that would be great...
sunday....sunday....alrite......hmmm i think i have something planned the next sundayz....but i'll try my best

SpellcasterNeos

Smash Cadet
Yo, I live in the LA area...but I go to Cerritos College like everyday

Someone lemme know if there are some tourneys in the area or where you can just play ^_^

SpellcasterNeos

Smash Cadet
Yo...I'm not in the 562 area, but I might as well be cause...I pratically go to school there
everyday ^_^

lemme know whas sup for future Smashing

Number1Fanboy

Smash Apprentice
SURE...lookin forward to fight some new Smashers
come to my house anytime to play.........pm if u want my address and number.........i'm gonna be having another smash gathering again soon....prolly before next sunday....so....yea lol

o and quackz......my phone f**ked up....and deleated my contacts lol.....but i'm free to play anytime again......u haven't been on aim.....<_< >_>...so this is the only way to tell you lol......call me up anytime.....and les smash already >=]

Number1Fanboy

Smash Apprentice
Well, I get a weekly schedule now that changes by the week. So, if we could plan something on a Sunday, that would be great...
catman......we have to plan one...before the 23rd.....cuz i'm buzy on that day......and my bestfriend jamez....one who won last time....iz moving up north the 24th.......so we gotta get one last one before he leavez......tomorrow's not gonna work and the sunday after that iz the 24th...so yea........18th and 20th won't work either <_< >_>.....v.v.....les try to work something out though lol....17th....19th.....21st or 22nd will work.....hopefully

Catmanlch

Smash Apprentice
catman......we have to plan one...before the 23rd.....cuz i'm buzy on that day......and my bestfriend jamez....one who won last time....iz moving up north the 24th.......so we gotta get one last one before he leavez......tomorrow's not gonna work and the sunday after that iz the 24th...so yea........18th and 20th won't work either <_< >_>.....v.v.....les try to work something out though lol....17th....19th.....21st or 22nd will work.....hopefully
Oh dude - I meant, let's make plans on a Sunday (like today) because I get my schedule late Saturday. So far, my schedule is freed up after 3pm pretty much every day this week. This Friday might work well if it would work for you...

Number1Fanboy

Smash Apprentice
Smash....les Go!!! >=]

Oh dude - I meant, let's make plans on a Sunday (like today) because I get my schedule late Saturday. So far, my schedule is freed up after 3pm pretty much every day this week. This Friday might work well if it would work for you...
alrite....friday it is.....prepare for my ultimate pikachu again...MUHAHAHAHA!!!! >=] lmao

anyone else iz also very much welcome to come.....if u need a ride tell me...and i'll try to pick you up......my address iz....363 east adair street....long beach...90805

if you need it...my cell iz.... 562) 704-1590

come az early az you want...i'll be here.....stay til like 9 or 10 pm if you want

also i'm still free most any other dayz to smash...my house or urz...makez no difference to me....les just smash already

LuCKy

Smash Master
so you guys playin this friday? well im free if you can give me a ride #1FB but i gotta be home by like 9:00 so if you could give me a ride home that would be great but all i can give is like 3 bucks gas if you charge lol

Catmanlch

Smash Apprentice
alrite....friday it is.....prepare for my ultimate pikachu again...MUHAHAHAHA!!!! >=] lmao

anyone else iz also very much welcome to come.....if u need a ride tell me...and i'll try to pick you up......my address iz....363 east adair street....long beach...90805

if you need it...my cell iz.... 562) 704-1590

come az early az you want...i'll be here.....stay til like 9 or 10 pm if you want

also i'm still free most any other dayz to smash...my house or urz...makez no difference to me....les just smash already
Alright dude - so, is it a definite crew battle and then some tournaments and friendlies? If we're up for the crew battle, what time will your people be there?

Number1Fanboy

Smash Apprentice
so you guys playin this friday? well im free if you can give me a ride #1FB but i gotta be home by like 9:00 so if you could give me a ride home that would be great but all i can give is like 3 bucks gas if you charge lol
lol the thing of it iz.......i can get u a ride here........the problem iz...i doubt if i can get you a ride....back....<_< >_>

Alright dude - so, is it a definite crew battle and then some tournaments and friendlies? If we're up for the crew battle, what time will your people be there?
...i'm.....not too sure yet........<_< >_>....v.v

chu12ch

Smash Journeyman
hey Lucky, you play diamond/pearl?? where'd you get that card thing, and we gotta get a battle in, all my friends' wifi got messed up so i havent played in a while...

LuCKy

Smash Master
hey Lucky, you play diamond/pearl?? where'd you get that card thing, and we gotta get a battle in, all my friends' wifi got messed up so i havent played in a while...
for the card just go to pokecharms.com.trainercards i think and yea ill battle you whats for friend code?

LuCKy

Smash Master
#1FB i think i can get a ride to your house and back but i gotta double check with my sister to make sure she can take me but how many people are gonna be there? maybe we could do like a mini tourney

Number1Fanboy

Smash Apprentice
#1FB i think i can get a ride to your house and back but i gotta double check with my sister to make sure she can take me but how many people are gonna be there? maybe we could do like a mini tourney
hmm......idk....prolly only like 10 or 12......lol but if ur talking about a money tournament...we can go ahead and try....but i highly doubt my friendz will feel like paying.......**** broke little bit......anywayz......we'll still have a tourney noway though there prolly won't be a prize

Number1Fanboy

Smash Apprentice
>=]

doez anyone feel like smashing soon.....? <_< >_>

o and catman....i still have all ur controls over here...i don't know if you got my message.....call my house if you need me.....my cell phone iz.....out of service.....for now lol

*Sigh*This has failed,yet i'll try again.

Is anyone here going to OC3?

If so,I need a ride.I'll give you 20$ for gas if you requier it.I live very close to Lakewood,and you can arrange a place to pick me up if you give me a ride.

Just post/e-mail/PM me if you would like to help.I'm actually a pretty good player(Not one of those who thinks they are good just because they beat their friends OMG!!!).

Thanks in advance.

poopeeballs

Smash Rookie
Cerritos here. Kinda live on the border line but w/e. im up for any local tournaments and/or friendly smash practice games. Kinda need the practice cuz computer is Boring. Aim: derek9856 msg me

poopeeballs

Smash Rookie
OC3 is freakin expensive though. Plus im not really into really big tournaments i like the smaller kinds.

Number1Fanboy

Smash Apprentice
anybody feel like smashing with me sometime soon? i'm free most the time now. my house or yours doesn't matter...smash is smash either way.....plus i've been slackin so i need to play soon

Top Bottom