• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Any Smashers in the 562 area...

chu12ch

Smash Journeyman
Lookin for people to add to our rotation of players, gets boring playing the same people over and over... So if ur in the 562 area (preferrably Norwalk) just post something...

Charoo

Smash Champion
Neal live in long beachand I live in bellflower >_<

U guys dun happen to go to csulb/lbcc/or lhs do ya?

xcraigspeedx

Smash Rookie
News.

hey guys. Stay tuned, to this forum, or my team's myspace site. www.myspace.com/team_gs
I will let you know if we are having a tournament soon. And if we get our very own building in Bellflower for Team GS's use only. That's the news I have for the 562 group.

Charoo

Smash Champion
is there anymroe 562 smashers? We should ge together or soemthing at NEAL- *get hit by neal* T_T

well u guys should try to maek it to tourney though and represent 562 cause like I'm the only one doing or soemthing haha. Neal is beign lazy =p

JOVAN

Smash Journeyman
Hey man I can smash with you I live close to Norwalk. I live in La Habra so if you want to smash maybe even this weekend I am down. AIM me if you want to smash. jokickass01

ForestSage

Smash Journeyman
Nope, I don't go to La Habra high. Sort of compliacted to explain so I won't.

Does anyone in the La Habra/Whittier area know of a Frost, I think Ryan is his realname but frost being his Nickname. I met him through my friend Tyler who is a fellow smasher.

Me and my friend both live together and are 16, so I don't think my mom would exactly want us going to some random guys house to play a game and ever more having random guys come over, so a public place would be alot easier for us to go. Well keep us updated.

Also, I live on Cypress and Whittier blvd. ABout 10 mins away driving distance from that regal cinema.

JOVAN

Smash Journeyman
well sir if you live that close then join my smash tournament at sponserd by Game Crazy it's in the same plaza as the Regal. Just look it up in the pacific zone.

I know Ryan, yes he graduated and he works at Blockbuster video on beach and La Habra so hit him up. Hes in my crew so is Elvis.

ForestSage

Smash Journeyman
Oh awesomee.. So your the crew he's talking 'bout.

I know him through my friend Tyler who also graduated.

Frost said I play my Falco like one you guys. Idk, I thought it was intresting.

Just curious, but how old are you guys?

Btw, Jovan, My bro, my friend, and I are going to your game crazy tourney and looking forward to it. Sorry, me and my bro have not pre-ordered a game yet, me and him have been pretty sick since last wensday. So soon I will go. Not sure about my friend yet.

Alright, cool. looking forward to it.

JOVAN

Smash Journeyman
Oh awesomee.. So your the crew he's talking 'bout.

I know him through my friend Tyler who also graduated.

Frost said I play my Falco like one you guys. Idk, I thought it was intresting.

Just curious, but how old are you guys?

Btw, Jovan, My bro, my friend, and I are going to your game crazy tourney and looking forward to it. Sorry, me and my bro have not pre-ordered a game yet, me and him have been pretty sick since last wensday. So soon I will go. Not sure about my friend yet.

Alright, cool. looking forward to it.
It's cool man, I hope you guys are better now. I am 19 and go to Devry University in Pomona, If you guys are giong to play Ryan again hit me up on some smashfests or I can come over your guy's house to smash.

And about the tournament, it's fine just pre-order before the tournamnet.

ForestSage

Smash Journeyman
It's cool man, I hope you guys are better now. I am 19 and go to Devry University in Pomona, If you guys are giong to play Ryan again hit me up on some smashfests or I can come over your guy's house to smash.

And about the tournament, it's fine just pre-order before the tournamnet.
Yeah, thanks.

Still sick unfortunatly, but getting better.

The two times we played Ryan were at my friend Tyler's house. Dunno when that is gonna happen next, but maybe it's alright with Tyler and his fam., you could come to.

Also, If you talk to Ryan and he said we suck. Well we still probably do, but at least I know im a much better smasher since I last played him. :laugh:

Elvis

Smash Journeyman
In your hot sisters room!! and in La Habra Califor
Yeah, thanks.

Still sick unfortunatly, but getting better.

The two times we played Ryan were at my friend Tyler's house. Dunno when that is gonna happen next, but maybe it's alright with Tyler and his fam., you could come to.

Also, If you talk to Ryan and he said we suck. Well we still probably do, but at least I know im a much better smasher since I last played him. :laugh:
I havn't talked to Ryan sincle like the middle of the summer so i really dunno wuts up w/ him... but yeah he like to gloat a lot tho. so yeah if its ku w/ ur friend and his fam. let us know... i can only smash it up on sundays tho so let us know

xcraigspeedx

Smash Rookie
Tournaments?

Hey, is there any tournaments in the 562 area? Me and my friend want to get into a local tournament so we can practice. Are there any cheap entry price tournaments in our area? Let me know, thanks.

MoRbIdAnGeL

Smash Rookie
I live in Pico Rivera.I haven't been in a real tournament so it would be if theres one so close ;)

Elvis

Smash Journeyman
In your hot sisters room!! and in La Habra Califor
I live in Pico Rivera.I haven't been in a real tournament so it would be if theres one so close ;)
hmm... jovan could smash with you probably...

Hey, is there any tournaments in the 562 area? Me and my friend want to get into a local tournament so we can practice. Are there any cheap entry price tournaments in our area? Let me know, thanks.
theres tons of smashers in the 562 area check out the Global Smasher Compendium to c who lives around here... and check some threads dont be lazy... youll never find people thjat way.

I'll smash with you guys.
o man... you'll own them most likelly Jovan... since he claims to never have been to a real tourney... go ez on em.

xcraigspeedx

Smash Rookie
Hey guys! NEW TOURNAMENT! THIS SATURDAY NOVEMBER 4, 2006! It will be held at the GameStop in Artesia in the 99 Ranch. Here's the address to the place and the number. For more info, please call the store.

Artesia Oasis Plaza
17801 Pioneer Blvd
Artesia CA, 90701 US
(562)402-2242

It starts at around 12 pm. Hope to see you all there!

Charoo

Smash Champion
The 99 ranch market have a really good duck, and chicken. Also 2 items and fried rice for 3.99 i think is too good.

JOVAN

Smash Journeyman
o man... you'll own them most likelly Jovan... since he claims to never have been to a real tourney... go ez on em.

Ha Ha Ha I will.

Hey guys! NEW TOURNAMENT! THIS SATURDAY NOVEMBER 4, 2006! It will be held at the GameStop in Artesia in the 99 Ranch. Here's the address to the place and the number. For more info, please call the store.

Artesia Oasis Plaza
17801 Pioneer Blvd
Artesia CA, 90701 US
(562)402-2242

It starts at around 12 pm. Hope to see you all there!
I'll go. Thanks for telling us.

Top Bottom