• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Any Smashers in the 562 area...

JOVAN

Smash Journeyman
It should have been me and you on teams, ha ha ha, just kidding I don't want to leave my friend the Grinch hanging. He's a good man.

We still got to do that money match. What time did you guys leave?

JOVAN

Smash Journeyman
dang man thats crazy, Hey what are you doing tommorw I am thinking of going to NeigborhoodP's house but I don't want to go alone. He may get mad and start throwing things. Go with me Yeah?

Evilnemesis

Smash Lord
dang man thats crazy, Hey what are you doing tommorw I am thinking of going to NeigborhoodP's house but I don't want to go alone. He may get mad and start throwing things. Go with me Yeah?
lolz, I cant. I shouldnt even have gone to that tourney today. I got too mcuh work to do. =( Youll have schmooguy their though I hear so hopefully Adam wont get too crazy

Taco Head

Smash Ace
Hey guys! NEW TOURNAMENT! THIS SATURDAY NOVEMBER 4, 2006! It will be held at the GameStop in Artesia in the 99 Ranch. Here's the address to the place and the number. For more info, please call the store.

Artesia Oasis Plaza
17801 Pioneer Blvd
Artesia CA, 90701 US
(562)402-2242

It starts at around 12 pm. Hope to see you all there!

Can you PM me when theres another tournament?

LuCKy

Smash Master
sup i live in norwalk dont know if anyone is still posting here but i won the gamestop tourney in artiesea but the one in july didnt know about the one in november so if anyone wants 2 smash just pm me or something,oh ya and there is gonna be another tourney this month @ the gamestop in artiesea somebody go cause i pwnd everyone there = ) and i have a friend that lives in la marada think thats kinda close to la habra so all the smashers that live there im ready to smash any day

LuCKy

Smash Master
anyone live in norwalk if they do my aim is thelegendofLuCKy so someone hit me up

Charoo

Smash Champion
i have some friends who actually works at norwalk. He was interest about that gamestop tourney if it didn't happen already =)

ZachGotStabbed

Smash Cadet
hey i'm from WHITTIER NIGGAASSSS

anyways yeap i live near hillview middle school if any of you la habra/ LM kids know that one :p

about 5 mins from the regals 16 driving, right by the whittwood center and yea if you don't know that area you probably don't live near me

anyways i'm always down to smash and i'm gonna take a huge risk by doing this but here's my myspace and phone

www.myspace.com/****this2

www.myspace.com/f-u-c-k-t-h-i-s-2 (spelled out)

562 818 1955 is my celly , i fear many a prank call will come out of this but i could care less

anyways yeah if anyone wants to smash it up sometime i'm down, come get drunk/high at my house and ****n smash it up till whenever you needa go home

shazzam!

"D.C"

Smash Cadet
wow isnt that wierd i go to norwalk lke every day cause my grandma live there so if you wanna smash i pretty good if you want

"D.C"

Smash Cadet
Lookin for people to add to our rotation of players, gets boring playing the same people over and over... So if ur in the 562 area (preferrably Norwalk) just post something...
yo well im always in norwalk so when you wanna smash just aim me davidfalcon562

PurpleFlame

Smash Rookie
Oh yea,562 in da buildin! All I can say is "Its about time".I'v been lookin for new competition forever.I'v been to one gamecrazy touney and lost second round.Thats before I knew about smashboards.Eight months later-200videos(some repeated)-and hours of practice later Im hot and ready to go.But they havent been faithful in their promise for upcoming touneys,so when are we(I mean you guys)gonna show'em what throwin a touney is all about?Hit me up when you the plan is in progress:)

"D.C"

Smash Cadet
man im down to smash anytime just hit me up on aim if you want davidfalcon562

"D.C"

Smash Cadet
Oh yea,562 in da buildin! All I can say is "Its about time".I'v been lookin for new competition forever.I'v been to one gamecrazy touney and lost second round.Thats before I knew about smashboards.Eight months later-200videos(some repeated)-and hours of practice later Im hot and ready to go.But they havent been faithful in their promise for upcoming touneys,so when are we(I mean you guys)gonna show'em what throwin a touney is all about?Hit me up when you the plan is in progress:)
man im down to smash anytime just hit me up on aim if you want davidfalcon562 and what character do you use

Elvis

Smash Journeyman
In your hot sisters room!! and in La Habra Califor
hey i'm from WHITTIER NIGGAASSSS

anyways yeap i live near hillview middle school if any of you la habra/ LM kids know that one :p

about 5 mins from the regals 16 driving, right by the whittwood center and yea if you don't know that area you probably don't live near me

anyways i'm always down to smash and i'm gonna take a huge risk by doing this but here's my myspace and phone

www.myspace.com/****this2

www.myspace.com/f-u-c-k-t-h-i-s-2 (spelled out)

562 818 1955 is my celly , i fear many a prank call will come out of this but i could care less

anyways yeah if anyone wants to smash it up sometime i'm down, come get drunk/high at my house and ****n smash it up till whenever you needa go home

shazzam!

all of this looks tight... o yeah back to smash anyway... i live 15 minuts away from regal 16 walking niggaaa if u gimme ur addy then ill mapquest to c if i can come to ur place to c how good u r... btw how old are ya?

Purpl Flame : what game crazy tourney did u go to?

LuCKy

Smash Master
d.c i gotta smash live in norwalk one ways if u wanna smash my aim is thelegendofLuCKy hit me up or ill hit u up on ur aim

Top Bottom