• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Any Smashers in the 562 area...

ZachGotStabbed

Smash Cadet
all of this looks tight... o yeah back to smash anyway... i live 15 minuts away from regal 16 walking niggaaa if u gimme ur addy then ill mapquest to c if i can come to ur place to c how good u r... btw how old are ya?

Purpl Flame : what game crazy tourney did u go to?

i put my address and cell and myspace in the above section :p

haha. dude for sure i'm down for some games

i've only been playing for 5 (maybe 6 by now) weeks , but i feel that i'm improving pretty steadily and i've been to 2 tourneys and one smashfest .. yep life story.

you should gimme a call dude you live nearby , grab a beer and play some smash

ps. im 17 but i have 24/7 free time so yeah hit me up here or on my cell or space

Shinsetsukun

Smash Cadet
I live in Norwalk myself and a few friends play religiously, and I'm looking for more people to Smash against, to increase my level of play.
Some Tourneys around the area would be cool, I can host a place to Smash at, *54 inch TV* .

I also run the Anime Expo Tourney every year *Since 06 lol*

Hit me up at AIM: Shinsetsu Yagami
Weekends are better for me because I have college most of the weekdays *Mon-Thursday & early Saturday morning*

JOVAN

Smash Journeyman
I live in Norwalk myself and a few friends play religiously, and I'm looking for more people to Smash against, to increase my level of play.
Some Tourneys around the area would be cool, I can host a place to Smash at, *54 inch TV* .

I also run the Anime Expo Tourney every year *Since 06 lol*

Hit me up at AIM: Shinsetsu Yagami
Weekends are better for me because I have college most of the weekdays *Mon-Thursday & early Saturday morning*
i put my address and cell and myspace in the above section :p

haha. dude for sure i'm down for some games

i've only been playing for 5 (maybe 6 by now) weeks , but i feel that i'm improving pretty steadily and i've been to 2 tourneys and one smashfest .. yep life story.

you should gimme a call dude you live nearby , grab a beer and play some smash

ps. im 17 but i have 24/7 free time so yeah hit me up here or on my cell or space
d.c i gotta smash live in norwalk one ways if u wanna smash my aim is thelegendofLuCKy hit me up or ill hit u up on ur aim

I will smash with all of you!!! My AIM is jokickass01 Hit me up I am free this weekend! Best Pika in So-Cal!!! O'YEAH

ZachGotStabbed

Smash Cadet
ya you ****** should come, you're probably the closest smashers to me so i wanna start practice with you both :p

LuCKy

Smash Master
jovan i live in norwalk u dont live that far..........i thin k but if u wanna smash just say so

LuCKy

Smash Master
jovan how was the smashfest wouldve went but i left after my last post well again 2 anyone that lives in or by norwalk im 15 probly the best in norwalk and if u wanna smash I WILL PLAY ANY DAY so aim me or somthing my aim is thelegendofLuCKy

ps pwnd every1 in the artiseia gammestop tourney in july and if u know where the gamestop in artisiea is there is gonna be another tourney next month ask the gamestop for details

ximrekcuf

Smash Apprentice
Norwalk... Where you at matador boy? We'll decide the fate of NHS over a game of table tennis, BTW im #1 overall now.

LuCKy

Smash Master
LuCKy ...lol ur sexy sTYLISH fox..i own that guy
my fox or ics will pwn ur stupid jiggs anyday!!! lol and punisher i live in the 1 ways thats like 5 min walking distance if u wanna play *cough* or get pwned lol

LuCKy

Smash Master
air sucks dont listen 2 him punisher if u have a aim then tell me or ummmm...........well im ready 2 smash anyday since i play everyday and jovan........never played a good pika so i really wanna own u i mean play u.lol my aim is thelegendofLuCKy so someone hit me up if u wanna play

oh and im 15 just in case u guys r like 25 er something i will still own u all!!!! i mean play u all......lol

LuCKy

Smash Master
koo jovan and punisher ill im u as soon as i can and did anyone go 2 the beverly hills tourny?my team tied with airs team for first!!!! dont ask how lol but if u wanna know ask i guess

just so u all know air is the guy that said he would own my fox on the last page

JOVAN

Smash Journeyman
koo jovan and punisher ill im u as soon as i can and did anyone go 2 the beverly hills tourny?my team tied with airs team for first!!!! dont ask how lol but if u wanna know ask i guess

just so u all know air is the guy that said he would own my fox on the last page
I wanna smash it up with you when can we play?

Edit: ok

LuCKy

Smash Master
jovan i got ur aim but ur never online...........so well hmmmmmmmmmmm not sure try 2 go on ur aim more er somthing

and punisher ur always online but it says u went idol or somtin

im alwasy on my aim like @ 10 2 12 @ nite if anyone wanna aim me

thecupid

Smash Rookie
Hey guys I'm seein' what your doing.. and anyways I have a couple of friends... besides me that would be interested in some tourneys... money or no money w/e... I play a mean Doc Mar so watch out. I can travel where ever so gimme an adress and a date and you'll get 3 of us for sure.

JOVAN

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys I'm seein' what your doing.. and anyways I have a couple of friends... besides me that would be interested in some tourneys... money or no money w/e... I play a mean Doc Mar so watch out. I can travel where ever so gimme an adress and a date and you'll get 3 of us for sure.
Cool man I can try to head over your house. AIM is Jokickass01

Lucky I am sooo sorry man. It was raining iand I was already late sorry making you wait on that rainny day at that Taco Bell man I am truely sorry. I pray next time I can actually come.

MaNg0

Smash Hero
Freakin Jovan.. lol .. We were waiting for u......we wanna c u own David .....

Top Bottom