• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Any Smashers in the 562 area...

thecupid

Smash Rookie
Aight well I live in the (323)... me and my friends do, but I work out in the (562) so maybe we can find a shop somewhere halfway and see if they host us, maybe set up a buy-in tourney. Whould you guys be interested in like a $5-$10 buy-in tourney, get some prize money going... Not that I think I'm gunna win, but more that money attracts people and if we could get a full 16 bracket going of mostly walk-ins I would feel that I've accomplished something =P

"D.C"

Smash Cadet
Aight well I live in the (323)... me and my friends do, but I work out in the (562) so maybe we can find a shop somewhere halfway and see if they host us, maybe set up a buy-in tourney. Whould you guys be interested in like a $5-$10 buy-in tourney, get some prize money going... Not that I think I'm gunna win, but more that money attracts people and if we could get a full 16 bracket going of mostly walk-ins I would feel that I've accomplished something =P
hell yeah thats free money for me ^^

LuCKy

Smash Master
yea jovan it was so cold and raining so hard u mutha......lol its kool though i got to eat

JOVAN

Smash Journeyman
Hey Subzero23 if you want to go to a good tournament go to Marth/Falco Pro's his is going to be awsome. It's in march and he lives in Westminster. Just look around in the Pacific section.

LuCKy you should come too and DC. No DSF's

LuCKy

Smash Master
yes well if that dude has a tourney i know a lot of people that could go so just tell me ahead of time i could bring like ten people lol

LuCKy

Smash Master
mr jovan what is this tourney ur talkin about is it like a big tourney or?..........well me and mango would luv to go and i will beg if i have to.so just give some details jovan

JOVAN

Smash Journeyman
Yeah it's pretty big quite a few big names but not like the best in So-Cal or anything. It's in Westminster from your house it will probably take about 45 minutes. I know it's pretty far but I always smash at his house when he has events he's a cool guy. He's 12 by the way.

JOVAN

Smash Journeyman
Hey JOVAN, i live in La Habra too! let me know about any upcoming tournaments.
Sure thing Matt. Where do you live by maybe if you have some people to smash with you can invite me? If you want Marth/Falco Pro is having a mini bash at his house. But you have to talk to him to see if you can come. His AIM is whitebeltnoob. The only thing is it's in Westminister.

Quaxcalibur

Smash Cadet
I live in Artesia near the 91, was looking for a fellow smasher nearby who could help me improve. Sort of noob at the moment-wanna get some of the advanced basics down before brawl comes out.:)

aim:Sailboatfloat

LuCKy

Smash Master
I live in Artesia near the 91, was looking for a fellow smasher nearby who could help me improve. Sort of noob at the moment-wanna get some of the advanced basics down before brawl comes out.:)

sup man i live in norwalk and got like nothing to do this weekend wanna smash?

punisher47

Smash Journeyman

i live in norwalk too man and im down to smash with you. aim foglg8

*Whew*Just got back from a small smash fest at my friends house:

Gary-You got owned...simply owned. XD

Taco Head-Nice Marth/Fox/Falco dittos.Your Falco is too good son. XD

Champ-Lol,you know you like my Suicide Mind games.(Even though 40% were accidents via messed up controller)=D

The Double teams were also hilarious.*tip*

That guy who played samus-Camper...I'm going to get back at that Samus next time I see you(Fox this time,maybe Falco).

Samus & Link Team-You guys and Taco head are too good in teams.

It was fun guys,and i learned a new combo that REALLY WORKS in 2v2:

F-smash,F-smash,F-smash,F-smash,F-smash. XD

WATCH OUT FOR THOSE DOG GAMES SON!! ; D

CAOS

Smash Journeyman
Lucky i live in the 562 area i would like to smash are you good. Besides your Basura Captain Falcon LOL

LuCKy

Smash Master
lol is that dannimals the worst captin in norwalk???? rofl and your jiggs is garbage

JOVAN

Smash Journeyman
It's the Google Earth player locater. I think I put my name on there but they haven't updated it so I can't see my location or they missed me.

Master Matt get AIM!

LuCKy

Smash Master
I live in Lakewood, the 562 area code, and my crew and I are willing to accept any challenges! Please AIM me at catmanlch, or email me at jtl2517@msn.com to set up a day.
so would you like to crew battle like 5v5 $5 each well i live in norwalk if you wanna play lol i wanna crew battle though and if you think your crew is good lets play for money so what do you say? and i will try to aim you but your not online right now so i guess i will try again later or tommoro and my aim is thelegendofLuCKy

Catmanlch

Smash Apprentice
so would you like to crew battle like 5v5 $5 each well i live in norwalk if you wanna play lol i wanna crew battle though and if you think your crew is good lets play for money so what do you say? and i will try to aim you but your not online right now so i guess i will try again later or tommoro and my aim is thelegendofLuCKy
Alright dude, Sunday at 4pm, 5v5 at $5 a piece. Mums the word!

Top Bottom