• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Any Smashers in the 562 area...

Catmanlch

Smash Apprentice
well i have two tvs already and a couple of my friendz could bring over some cubez.......so az long az i know a good amount of people would attend....then i don't mind throwing a tourney.........my aim is number1fanboy......so if enough people tell me they will go....then i'll throw it...i live over by jordan high in long beach

I could bring a gamecube and I don't have a portable TV. I'm defintly up for going dude, and have a few friends who would be interested if you like.

Greentea

Smash Rookie
so when is fanboy's tourny happening? im sure i could bring a couple people to participate also :D

Number1Fanboy

Smash Apprentice
so when is fanboy's tourny happening? im sure i could bring a couple people to participate also :D
lol...guess that meanz i'll throw a tourney then.......uhhh idk.....when iz a good date?.....am i spoze to start thiz in a new thread or something......since i'm throwing one............lol =_=' i feel like such a noob

LuCKy

Smash Master
lol...guess that meanz i'll throw a tourney then.......uhhh idk.....when iz a good date?.....am i spoze to start thiz in a new thread or something......since i'm throwing one............lol =_=' i feel like such a noob
like i said i could set it up for you if you want............just give your adress on aim and other stuff i will find a good date with no tourney's and post the thread its no problem but let me know so i can help:)

Number1Fanboy

Smash Apprentice
sotty...haven't been on for a while......yea i'll do the tourney.........just give me some good datez where quite a few poeple can go.....uhhh next saturday actually doezn't work for me though.......find some more datez lol

Ornj

Smash Journeyman
wheres it gonna be at? you should try to do it at like somewhere public... ex:

convention center, sum gamestore etc...............

Catmanlch

Smash Apprentice
sotty...haven't been on for a while......yea i'll do the tourney.........just give me some good datez where quite a few poeple can go.....uhhh next saturday actually doezn't work for me though.......find some more datez lol
Would you be able to hold one on a Friday or Saturday after 5pm (thus going into the late hours), or a Sunday perhaps?

Anigamer

Smash Rookie
Hey Chad!!! >_<

If u cant do it this Sat do it nxt Sat April 7~!!! arazo!?!? (if its ok)
oh and i can also help u organized stuff if u like!!
so .... yeah....

('.' )

( '.')

Yay!!! \(^o^)/

Number1Fanboy

Smash Apprentice
wheres it gonna be at? you should try to do it at like somewhere public... ex:

convention center, sum gamestore etc...............
O_O......wouldn't that cost me money? lol.....i'm broke i tellz ya....broke

Would you be able to hold one on a Friday or Saturday after 5pm (thus going into the late hours), or a Sunday perhaps?
iz gonna be on a saturday....but i'm not sure about late hourz

Hey Chad!!! >_<

If u cant do it this Sat do it nxt Sat April 7~!!! arazo!?!? (if its ok)
oh and i can also help u organized stuff if u like!!
so .... yeah....

('.' )

( '.')

Yay!!! \(^o^)/
lol if anigamer askz for the 7th then.....Araso!!!!......i'll try my best for April 7th.....lol <_< >_>

AND HEY....i better get my match thiz time....i want thoze moviez =_='

and yes....i'm prolly gonna need ur help......bring a lock and chain for my fridge lol

Anigamer

Smash Rookie
Yay!!! and oh yeah we need to have our match..... becus if i win u o me a magicians hat(witch hat) from Trickster!! I dont know how ull do it....(Find it, buy it, make it),but i want a witch hat!! arazo!!?! deal or no deal (and yes yes ill give u your videos!! (-.-)

Arazo arazo! Lock and chain, got it!! =D

\(^.^)/

LuCKy

Smash Master
there is gonna be tourneys every saturday of this month if you really want people to come you shoould consider friday or sunday if it has to be saturday then well........maybe you should consider may? lol sorry but its my opinion

Catmanlch

Smash Apprentice
there is gonna be tourneys every saturday of this month if you really want people to come you shoould consider friday or sunday if it has to be saturday then well........maybe you should consider may? lol sorry but its my opinion
Oh, rly? Do tell, where and what times are these tournaments...?

LuCKy

Smash Master
Nuts, I have work and a Surprise B-Day party this weekend, and a wedding the next. I hope I can make something. Is there anything the 28th that's not too far of a drive?
well i dont know about being a close drive but nexus is on the 28th and thats gonna be like the best tourney of the month .......maybe even the year

Catmanlch

Smash Apprentice
lol....right, later, today, tomorrow, yesterday,...next week...last friday.....doezn't matter to me...lol smash iz smash......i'll play anytime >=]........who do u main anywayz?
I'm a crazy guy who mains with Young Link. How about yourself? My guess is Link?

*hmm* Any day then eh? Say...next Thursday?

Top Bottom