• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Any Smashers in the 562 area...

Number1Fanboy

Smash Apprentice
I'm a crazy guy who mains with Young Link. How about yourself? My guess is Link?

*hmm* Any day then eh? Say...next Thursday?
lol alrite next thursday it iz.......anytime after 1.........and yes.....i main LINK!!!!........i'm also a doc...and samus player......but link iz my all time favorite ~_^

Catmanlch

Smash Apprentice
lol alrite next thursday it iz.......anytime after 1.........and yes.....i main LINK!!!!........i'm also a doc...and samus player......but link iz my all time favorite ~_^
Alright then dude, it's a plan. Though - would you like me to bring anyone, or come alone? (If you want me to bring a few, wednesday would work better).
Haha, this will be a great. Where do you live dude?

Number1Fanboy

Smash Apprentice
Alright then dude, it's a plan. Though - would you like me to bring anyone, or come alone? (If you want me to bring a few, wednesday would work better).
Haha, this will be a great. Where do you live dude?
lol o hellz yes....bring over az many people az you can find......i'll invite a few of my friendz over az well.......i live over by jordan high.......363 east adair street

Catmanlch

Smash Apprentice
lol o hellz yes....bring over az many people az you can find......i'll invite a few of my friendz over az well.......i live over by jordan high.......363 east adair street
Alright then, next Wed. it is. Three of my crew (including me) will probably be coming - one is at Humbolt State and my girlfriend is at UC Riverside. It sounds like a plan though. Does four o' clock work for you? That's when I get off work.
And what's your zip and city dude?

Number1Fanboy

Smash Apprentice
Alright then, next Wed. it is. Three of my crew (including me) will probably be coming - one is at Humbolt State and my girlfriend is at UC Riverside. It sounds like a plan though. Does four o' clock work for you? That's when I get off work.
And what's your zip and city dude?
lol alrite.......four iz perfect.....long beach, 90805

Number1Fanboy

Smash Apprentice
Thanks dude! Are we going to have multiple tvs for a bunch of people, or stick with one? And, might I have your number so I can call you the day before?

And hey, thanks for hosting!
lol np smash iz smash......i have three t.v.s...so it'z all good

cell: 562) 704-1590

house: 562) 422-2902

i don't have my cell right now....but i'll have it back by sunday

Catmanlch

Smash Apprentice
lol np smash iz smash......i have three t.v.s...so it'z all good

cell: 562) 704-1590

house: 562) 422-2902

i don't have my cell right now....but i'll have it back by sunday
Alright dude! I'll bring one of the gamecubes and it's accessories. If anything changes please let me know! I'll pm you my cell. ;)

LuCKy

Smash Master
ok well i will go when those other guys come and oh spiderman 3 rocks seen it twice!!!

REDRAGON

Smash Ace
I live around you guys and i was wondering if i could smash with ya'all!!
If its too late i understand. But if you guys could let me in i would like that!

Number1Fanboy

Smash Apprentice
lol.....umm the more people for smash the better.......so anyone'z welcome i guess......but i can't have alot alot of ppl in my house so uhhhh....limit....25?....30?....somewhere around there <_< >_>......pm me if ur coming........<_<.....>_>

LuCKy

Smash Master
wow thats about the number to have a good tourney lol if you do get 20 people just make it a tourney

REDRAGON

Smash Ace
Hey does any want to do a best out of 3 money match with me???
We both put in 10$!!! And no Sheiks, Marths, Fox or Falco's please. You can be them, but i prefer not lol.

So Number1fanboy let me confirm:
Its Weds the 9th, at 4:00, at 363 east adair street.

Is this correct???

Number1Fanboy

Smash Apprentice
Hey does any want to do a best out of 3 money match with me???
We both put in 10$!!! And no Sheiks, Marths, Fox or Falco's please. You can be them, but i prefer not lol.

So Number1fanboy let me confirm:
Its Weds the 9th, at 4:00, at 363 east adair street.

Is this correct???
yes.....all correct....wednesday 9th......4:00......363 east adair street

whoze ur main?

REDRAGON

Smash Ace
My main is Samus.
It would be sweet to do some Link Vs Samus matches!
Want a Money match??? I am not that good.(trust me lol)

Catmanlch

Smash Apprentice
My main is Samus.
Put me down for a money match RedDragon. But five bucks, I fall into the poor-college student catergory (and that's if there's no entry fee).
I'm looking foward to playing you! I don't know about Link v Samus, but I'll be happy to fufill all your Young Link fantasies.

Number1Fanboy

Smash Apprentice
My main is Samus.
lol....i could've sworn i responded az well...and said...5 bux samus vs. link......mabey.....depending on how broke i am.....

guess my internet messed up and didn't put it

Number1Fanboy

Smash Apprentice
by the way......great smashing today catman....O_O ur aim iz amazing..........next time jamez will be able to stay longer....and we can do some good team matchez

Catmanlch

Smash Apprentice
by the way......great smashing today catman....O_O ur aim iz amazing..........next time jamez will be able to stay longer....and we can do some good team matchez
Alright dude, I'm really looking foward to it! You play well man, I'm glad I was able to keep up. Hey, would you like to have a crew battle sometime? I have a five-member crew, and we're all free this summer.
By the way, my email is jtl2517@msn.com. Look me up on myspace!

LuCKy

Smash Master
wow guys so sorry i couldnt come stayed up til like 5 in the morning playing pokemon lol didnt go to school and woke up like around 5:30 but for sure i will come next time and if you guys do crews let me in ur crew for the day if you wanna win lol

as for master matt $10 dollar mm??? if your so good

Number1Fanboy

Smash Apprentice
i'll try to have another gathering.....az soon az i can.......cuz that waz hella fun yesterday lol.......i'll see when most of my friends are available again

special relativity

Smash Rookie
so how'd it go this past wednesday? how was the turnout? gah didn't expect so many players around my area...

FIVESIXDEUCE! THATS WASSUP!

Number1Fanboy

Smash Apprentice
lol let me in catman i promis i wont let you down
i've seen you play lucky =_='.....if ur in anyone'z crew.....ur in myn....lol....ur too good too good

Hey hey, wanna make it a crew battle? All of your guys vs mine (about four or five)?
lol yea sure.....i just need to call up my crew.....hmm...and see if they can make it....i got five......me....gf.....jack...anigamer.....and eagleman....vs. urz......you already know all of myn.....except for eagleman........Team Crew Name....Happy Little Accidentz lol

<_< >_> just wonderin......how do crew battle'z work anywayz? lol....i've never done or seen one

Catmanlch

Smash Apprentice
i've seen you play lucky =_='.....if ur in anyone'z crew.....ur in myn....lol....ur too good too good

lol yea sure.....i just need to call up my crew.....hmm...and see if they can make it....i got five......me....gf.....jack...anigamer.....and eagleman....vs. urz......you already know all of myn.....except for eagleman........Team Crew Name....Happy Little Accidentz lol

<_< >_> just wonderin......how do crew battle'z work anywayz? lol....i've never done or seen one
Hey Number1Fanboy - could we possibly do it next weekend instead? I have finals and term papers all this and next week, and I can't fit it into my schedule. I got a little overexcited there. >.<

As for the crew battle, it works like so:
Each crew has a certain number of lives (say 25). Each member is given an equal number of lives (in this example, five each for five people).
Say you and I go first. You beat me with one life remaining. We are down to four people, but you have four people and you with your one life. In the next round, our next member plays you - they have five lives, and you have one life. It goes like this until all the members from one crew are elliminated.
Hope that helps...

And luCKy dude, would you rather just join in the friendlies? I've played you myself, and I know whatever crew you're on is going to dominate...

Catmanlch

Smash Apprentice
Umm...alright, I'm looking at my crew's schedules.

At least three of us can always make it (it would be a five aganst three, unless you want to wait until the weekend after). Though, it can either be friday at 6pm or sometime saturday afternoon. Either way, only four max of my members can make it. Still, it'll be a blast!

LuCKy

Smash Master
lol ofcourse i want friendlys but i would like to do crews atleast once cuz its fun but what day are you guys gonna do it? cuz this saturday is ken's bi-weekly and next saturday is ucla 3 i plan on going to both

Top Bottom