• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Any Smashers in the 562 area...

Number1Fanboy

Smash Apprentice
Umm...alright, I'm looking at my crew's schedules.

At least three of us can always make it (it would be a five aganst three, unless you want to wait until the weekend after). Though, it can either be friday at 6pm or sometime saturday afternoon. Either way, only four max of my members can make it. Still, it'll be a blast!
yea...this weekend would be best for me and my friendz......cuz next weekend iz my prom....and i'm also gonna be at ucla for that tourney

lol ofcourse i want friendlys but i would like to do crews atleast once cuz its fun but what day are you guys gonna do it? cuz this saturday is ken's bi-weekly and next saturday is ucla 3 i plan on going to both
hey lucky.....i say.....since not all of catman'z will most likely be able to make it....you should be in hiz crew........it'll be fun trying to take you out >=]

LuCKy

Smash Master
hahahah well you could try but i accept catman im in your crew.........................lol could ya give me a ride :) i can pay gas

Number1Fanboy

Smash Apprentice
lol its only 5 for singles and 5 for teams
yes.......i have prom (makez me broke).......and....i don't have a ride...lol...and i'm already in debt (which makez me brokest...er) =_='

..besidez....none of my friendz can make it...so eh...goin alone izn't all much fun to me....lol

Number1Fanboy

Smash Apprentice
so fanboy if u do host a touney, when will it be?
friday anyone can just come over and play......that'z just for fun

but a tourney.......hmmm............not sure.......prolly sometime in late june or somethin

hey though........i'm still free anytime to smash with anyone

Catmanlch

Smash Apprentice
Sorry I can't make it this weekend fanboy, I've just got too many term papers and finals to do. And plus my crew members aren't looking free this weekend either.
Gaaa, but Ken's tourny...how often do they come up? I want to try them sooo badly, but I don't think I have the time. *dies* Where are they hosted at anyway, and how long do they go for?

Hey Fanboy, if we can't do it this or the next weekend, perhaps the one afterwards? It'll be awhile, but it'll be worth the wait. We could make singles and doubles out of it too.

Oh and LuCKy - it won't be for awhile, so I'll talk to you about it then. Mums the word.

LuCKy

Smash Master
oh its in westminester or somthing like that but if you guys want the adrees i could get it from my house its only like 23 minuts oh and i live in norwalk wich isnt far from longbeach or ceritos

Quaxcalibur

Smash Cadet
hey I posted here before, I really am in need of practice. I'm free to smash pretty much anytime until I find a job(lol what a bum)

Number1Fanboy

Smash Apprentice
Les Go!!!! >=]

Hey Fanboy! Are we up for this Friday at 6pm? Please let me know A.S.A.P!
Mums the word.
...?...lol....MUMS!!!!

les see....az far az i know yes.....i just have to make sure i can get five of my crew memberz over...
....lol i missed ur call....i just saw now....o wellz.......but yea...az far az i know.......we're still on

hey I posted here before, I really am in need of practice. I'm free to smash pretty much anytime until I find a job(lol what a bum)
come over anytime after 3...weekends anytime....just bring the game and the cube....i'ma pretty mean link....and even meaner samus.....

....come over thiz friday az well.....we'll have 2 or 3 t.v.s........one for the crew match...the other two just for whatever.....

....mabey thiz time we can finish a team tourney =D.......o...and our crew name....iz H.L.A....pronouced "Hella"....lol...standz for Happy Little Accidents

REDRAGON

Smash Ace
ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

I sooo want to go to more tournaments but i have so little time with school/life.......
I want to Samus ditto someone really bad.....

Catmanlch

Smash Apprentice
...?...lol....MUMS!!!!

les see....az far az i know yes.....i just have to make sure i can get five of my crew memberz over...
....lol i missed ur call....i just saw now....o wellz.......but yea...az far az i know.......we're still on

....mabey thiz time we can finish a team tourney =D.......o...and our crew name....iz H.L.A....pronouced "Hella"....lol...standz for Happy Little Accidents
Alright dude! All five of my members should be free, it'd be great to have a five on five. Dude though, please only bring your regular guys, don't recruit super people If you want to join in for the Frendlies or after tournaments LuCKy, feel free, but who ever's crew you're on will most likely win.

Alright guys, our standing name is Team S.D. (for Suicide, because we're prone to that in the game). Although there's some debate about that.

Rock on Fanboy, I'll see you Friday!

LuCKy

Smash Master
lol today is friday right??? so where is it gonna be and if possible would anyone be able to give me a ride??? lol sorry cant drive yet and my friend with the car is working so plzzzz help lol

Number1Fanboy

Smash Apprentice
lol today is friday right??? so where is it gonna be and if possible would anyone be able to give me a ride??? lol sorry cant drive yet and my friend with the car is working so plzzzz help lol
lol...iz gonna be at my house.......hmm...mabey i can call one of my friendz and we can pick you up........pm me ur address

LuCKy

Smash Master
lol...iz gonna be at my house.......hmm...mabey i can call one of my friendz and we can pick you up........pm me ur address
sorry bro i had to help clean out my grandmas garage so yea

Hey Ray! Congrats on winning the crew battle dude, I hope we can have another soon!
Hope to see you next time LuCKy...
yea i hope i can make it next time for sure im just gonna make sure i can get a ride

you guys are lucky i didnt show up, else i would have wiped you out!
do you go to tourney's? lol because i never heard of you

Top Bottom