• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Any Smashers in the 562 area...

Red_Revival

Smash Cadet
I live in 323 East La but **** i had a smash tournament here in commerce and just...wow..not doing that again. Snoresville. Me and my friends would love to have some outside competition. We need to get better and it doesn't help that we don't know anyone around here that's any good. So yeah i think i'm down to go to Norwalk, i can get the 50(montebello) there i think.

LuCKy

Smash Master
I live in Artesia, I really need to get out of my group of friends and play someone who can beat me.

My AIM SN is kl31591
My email is kl31591@hotmail.com

msg me if you wanna play i guess.
if you wanna lose ill play you i live in norwalk so thats not far from artesia my aim is thelegendoflucky ill be on aim after 5 tomorro and i can play everyday so let me know when you wanna play and id rather go to your house or something ....and wanna play for money? :)

LuCKy

Smash Master
well its just a bi-weekly so maybe 20+ people catman and iono usually top 10 for sure and if im lucky ill get top 3 lol

and tofu i really wanna go so ill try my best to make there

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
You are Lucky, so you'll get top 3.

Catmanlch

Smash Apprentice
well its just a bi-weekly so maybe 20+ people catman and iono usually top 10 for sure and if im lucky ill get top 3 lol

Dang, you can only get top three? This'll be a tough tournament. But...good for the experience. :psycho:

killer tofu

Smash Lord

If you need a ride lemme know. I want to go to this.

chu12ch

Smash Journeyman
I would go to this if someone wants to swing by norwalk and give me a ride too...

Frick, nvm... going to Oakland to watch the Chiefs beat the Raiders that weekend...

interex98

Smash Rookie
Artesia Smasher here. If anyone is holding any tourneys or just want to Smash it up around Artesia/cerritos, hit me up. For those of you who still go to Gahr, i used to go there, and i live real real close. Hit me up smashers! Best way to contact me is through the email

Email: baller98_1999@yahoo.com

interex98

Smash Rookie
And Yes... i've only posted twice on the forums, But I play SSBM like there's no tomorrow......

CAOS

Smash Journeyman
Hey If any Smashers Want to Smash With Round TAble let me know we live in Norwalk so yeahh Were the best crew in the 562 area code.. never mind were the best crew In So CAL

chu12ch

Smash Journeyman
If anyone wants to come by my house to play some smash tomorrow, im down pretty much at any time... Just pm me or post or something... i need to play...

CAOS

Smash Journeyman
Joey is so gayyyyyyyyyyyy i know youre reading this joey so quote this Your gay And he sucks on smash and jealous of my skillz so suck it JOey like you know how LOL

LuCKy

Smash Master
anyone in the 562 area who wants to lose let me know:) aim is thelegendoflucky lol i feel like ****** some people i dont know lmao but nah i just feel like playing some new people so let me know if anyone wants to play

CAOS

Smash Journeyman
If you want to smash with lucky your going to be winning all the time cause he sucks LOL fuking garbagde

aesthetics

Smash Rookie
downey smasher

hey whats up man i live in downey. right next to the downey landing, like its across the street. if u wanna smash let me know. heres my smashspace --> myspace.com/nos_pikachu hit me up so we can brawl!

aesthetics

Smash Rookie
alright weeeelll that sucks. k well anybody wants to brawl that lives in downey let me know. i can usually play tuesday nights without a problem and of course the weekends. school n work take the majority of time :/ even tho brawl is quickly destroying my academic life. 0645-5399-2481 is my friend code but im tyring to collect more fc. myspace.com/nos_pikachu add me on there or just message me with your fc and ill post it on that page. im trying to make that a great place to find our fcs for 562 players : ) alright later!

Top Bottom