• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Any Smashers in the 562 area...

aesthetics

Smash Rookie
I live in Downey, iaestheticsi is my screen name. im me if you wanna play some smash. im looking to set up or go to some tournament around here.

aesthetics

Smash Rookie
so is anyone gonna get a tourny started or arrange a smashing anytime soon. aside from the super smash combo thingy? we need to see how strong our 562 is : )

aesthetics

Smash Rookie
i know this is smash but if you guys(girls??) are interested, im having apoker tournament at my house tomorrow saturday 18th. 6:45pm $25 buy in. there is always the possibility of smash after, all i need to hear is lets play some smash and it goes down : ) so let me know if you wanna come. i would love to meet everyone!

Number1Fanboy

Smash Apprentice
well the school messed up becuz i just turned 18 and didn't let me enroll...or somethin somethin idk....but i only have classes on tuesday and thursday now...i'm free any other day

!Peligro!

Smash Journeyman
Decent smasher here in Whittier looking to find some people to play with while I wait for college to start up again. My noob friends just aren't cutting it.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Whereabouts in Whittier? Until college starts, I'm over there a couple times each week visiting my girlfriend. What college too?

Kill@Will

Smash Cadet
well catman i live in compton but i have no car so... i dunno. ive already talked to Number1Fanboy and i think we are gonna try and hook up monday...either my house or his. wanna smash???

Catmanlch

Smash Apprentice
well catman i live in compton but i have no car so... i dunno. ive already talked to Number1Fanboy and i think we are gonna try and hook up monday...either my house or his. wanna smash???
That would be great, although I usually can't get together mon-thurs. 15 Units, a job, and president of the chess club. :p If you guys decide to on fri, sat, or sun, let me know! ;)

Kill@Will

Smash Cadet
That would be great, although I usually can't get together mon-thurs. 15 Units, a job, and president of the chess club. :p If you guys decide to on fri, sat, or sun, let me know! ;)
well yea you are pretty much booked. fri, sat, or sun it is. um ill talk to FanBoy about it later or you can talk to him.

Top Bottom