• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

any board games?

sammy p

Smash Lord
so i wanna knwo what everyones favorite board game is??
this is ONLY BOARD games!
i would rather not switch to card games or video games.

as for me.... im a clue fan.. i can wipe out anyone at it!
ive been playing it since i had just turnd 6 and ive been playing it ever since.
monopoly is another favorite of mine but itsrare to find someone around me who doesnt want to quit within an hour!!:laugh:

n88

Smash Lord
Monopoly is freakiin' amazing. Especially if it's the Nintendo version.

Scott!

Smash Lord
Monopoly is pretty good. Clue is amazing. But recently, my favorite has been Trivial Pursuit. My parents own the old 1981 version of the game, and I like to play it with my friends. We never know most of the Entertainment or Sports questions because they're so out of date. It's hilarious.

Also, not sure if it counts, since it's played with cards, but not a normal deck, an is bought in the board game section of stores, but Apples to Apples is pretty sweet. It's best when you know the people you're playing with, though.

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
I always do pretty good at Risk. Though, it's a bit too heavily dependent on luck. I dislike that.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Monopoly, Scrabble and Pictionary were always my favorites.

Clownbot

Smash Lord
Monopoly, Clue, Risk, Sorry, Scrabble...

Board games are epic, no matter what.

UberMario

Smash Master
Monopoly, Life, Upwords (Like Scrabble but with stackable letters) almost any board game is fun. ^_^

SharkAttack

Smash Lord
My favorite board game is Parcheesi. It's the best when you have four players and the board is completely covered. It takes alot of strategy deciding which pawns to move to avoid capture or to get a capture. Blockades make for an interesting game as well. I want to be the Parcheesi champion among family and friends.

But recently, my favorite has been Trivial Pursuit. My parents own the old 1981 version of the game, and I like to play it with my friends. We never know most of the Entertainment or Sports questions because they're so out of date. It's hilarious.
Trivial Pursuit is awsome! Back in high school one of my teachers every so often on a Friday would dish out this very same version and ask the class the questions. The first one to shout the answer out would get a bonus point for his class. Alot of the questions nobody knew because they were so old. When someone does get one of them right though my classmates would just look at each other with their jaw dropped wondering how he/she got it. This happened to me one time when I knew that Tony Dow played Wally on Leave it to Beaver. It was great.

Spire

III
BRoomer
Talisman, Pictionary, Risk, Balderdash.

I'm thinking of making a Hyrule edition for Risk. Oh, wasn't there a Star Wars version too?

Mota

"The snake, knowing itself, strikes swiftly"
Haha Monopoly is the best, but everyone seems to have diffrent rules to how they play. I'm always the Boot. KIck@ss

RandomLax

Smash Apprentice
NNID
RelaxBro
3DS FC
3668-7762-8508
life,clue,scrabble,Mousetrap, and the BEST BOARD GAME EVER...
Dont Wake Daddy

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
i dunno clue, mouse trap, candy land, monopoly ( i suck balls at least i know i cant pay for a house now lol) ants in the pants or whatever its called. trivial pursuit i personaly enjoy but i suck balls thats what i get for not studying. i also like diplomacy. i beat everybody's *** off especially when i play france. i kill them easily cause i can conquer spain and portugal so its a good start. i remember in one game my friend and i had an aliance and we destroyed the other countries so now it was us france vs. russia. the rest of my friends were watching and we spent like an hour at it until he was down to his last army guy and i had like 2 left (for the turn of course) and then so i just ganged up on him and i destroyed him. lets just say i won 50 $ on a wager. lol

Scott!

Smash Lord
Talisman, Pictionary, Risk, Balderdash.

I'm thinking of making a Hyrule edition for Risk. Oh, wasn't there a Star Wars version too?
I don't know about Star Wars, but I have the Lord of the Rings edition, and it's pretty awesome. It's very accurate, of course, and is a lot of fun if you're a fan of LotR.

FTWin

Smash Cadet
Idk if it really counts, but me and my friends play super competitive Guess who, except we have our own rules. Your questions cant deal with their appearances. Only stuff like, "Is your person a democrat?"

Wrath`

Smash Master
Chess, Scrabble and Risk. My friends hate me in risk, cause if I start to lose, I just move as many troops to one area and sit there. It was really annoying the day I had about 270+ on Japan

slave1

Smash Lord
at-mos-fear is probably the funnest board game ever created by man. true story. only played it once but it was for like 4 hours. i miss it so much. and i am the kind of guy that hates those kind of games that last forever.

integrebel

Smash Rookie
chess and checkers because i like to think for a long time and piss of my opponents XP

MarioMariox2

Smash Ace
NNID
KunehoKun
3DS FC
0748-3131-6459
Top 5 IMO, the 1st being the best IMO:
Reversi, Chess, Battleship, Monopoly, Life,

Chess and Reversi trains and develops your MINDGAMES and predictions.
Battleship develops your predictions.
Monopoly trains your strategic skill.
Life show how lucky you can be.

sammy p

Smash Lord
Top 5 IMO, the 1st being the best IMO:
Reversi, Chess, Battleship, Monopoly, Life,

Chess and Reversi trains and develops your MINDGAMES and predictions.
Battleship develops your predictions.
Monopoly trains your strategic skill.
Life show how lucky you can be.
and clue??......
it developes your ability to problem solve based on the facts givin!.... rite?

Top Bottom