• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Anti-Christ (666) Good/Normal Toon Link

Dark_Meow1

Smash Ace
Pep1to, you are seriously the best TL I've ever seen or played.

Quivo must be good if you say so XD I can't wait to play some rounds. Whenever he gets around to PMing me...

QUIVO

Smash Master
I would've gotten you in the original set 2/3... but you got me 3/5. It's all good, It wasn't tourny : P
3/5 is too long unless its grand finals, but no johns. Your TL is good regardless.

Melee1 was saying that about me!? lol that's awesome. His ICs is the best I've played, and he was even able to do chaingrabs online. I seriously didn't know what to do against the guy. His approach and grab game was too good.

Dark_Meow1

Smash Ace
Do it the way I do. Pwn him.

I haven't played him at Brawl yet, but my room mate nearly won, and I doubt he can take my Peach. He is really good though ^.^ Wobbles and Infinity are better tho. (not afraid of them either really)

I did play Melee1 at melee, (which you'd think he'd be better at...). I won. 2/3. Pwnage.

Can't wait to play some rounds Quivo XD

QUIVO

Smash Master
I think I heard from Hylian that Peach still counters IC. Maybe it wasn't him, I heard it from someone though.

I need to rematch him, especially in person.

ozg82889

Smash Journeyman
I have played almost everyone in here...

;).
you haven't played me yet.

i would like to play some other toon links. the only other toon link is twst which i supposed to be a member of TOA and i would like to fight some other good toon links.

Dark_Meow1

Smash Ace
I think I heard from Hylian that Peach still counters IC. Maybe it wasn't him, I heard it from someone though.

I need to rematch him, especially in person.
Peach doesn't really counter IC's, she's maybe even I'd say. The only thing she has is it's extremely easy to gimp IC"s way the hell out there, but since recovery is so much easier that doesn't really matter either. Yeah, mostly even.

I guess I can beat Hylian's IC's (in friendlies so far), so there isn't too much to worry about.

Dark_Meow1

Smash Ace
yay! we had good matches! If I were you I'd stick with G&W.
His Ice Climbers are way better.

But Hylian -or- God (since I lost) sucks at brawl. I win every match that isn't significant in a way or isn't against his IC's. XD

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
Time for some JesiahTEG patented strats.

VIDEO 2

0:07- You were swinging at nothing. Don't do that, you could have pressured with an aerial instead.

0:10- Started the Bair combo, nice, but then got interrupted by a nair. Nothing you could have done there really.

0:14- She pulled a turnip out. She's going to glide toss. We both know this. You should have avoided it.

0:18- Heh, got the Dair spike off at a low percent. Good reflexes, nice and precise. Way to abuse the Dair.

0:38- You attacked his shield directly. Keep your spacing, and be careful not to do that.

0:50- Your spacing was poor for your Fsmash, and you got Dsmashed because of it. I don't know why you Fsmashed, but if you're going to, make sure to have good spacing when you do it. Get out of range of punish.

0:53- Peach had her shield up, and you Dsmashed. Next time, wait for your opponent to spot dodge or roll, and then Dsmash. Like I stated before, don't hit your opponent's shield.

0:57- Stage spiked yourself with your bomb. You shouldn't have died there, but you lived till like 140 though so it's all good.

1:08- Personally I'm not a fan of the bomb drop to Dair. I wouldn't use it unless I know it's going to hit.

1:14- You started a Bair combo, but ended it by pulling out a bomb? You should have kept going.

1:16- Got a few Bairs in, next time you end your combo, end it with a reverse Nair. It has more knockback and will deal more damage due to attack decay on the Bairs.

1:19- Your off the stage game is really good, and you know how to abuse Toon Link's great manuevarability. Props.

1:44- Peach is all up in your face, smacking you around. Regain your spacing by grabbing, jab combo, or just rolling.

1:55- Ah, a little too overzealous. You were ahead by a stock, no need to play risky like that. Only go for that kind of stuff if you need it, or are sure you will hit.

2:35- You knocked her off the platform, and she didn't tech. Capitalize on this, you could have won with an Fsmash right here.

You have a good Toon Link. Your flashiness sometimes is unnecessary. If I were you, I'd work on capitalizing on your opponent's mistakes more, and a bit less unnecessary things. Good Toon Link though.

Antichrist

Smash Cadet
Time for some JesiahTEG patented strats.

VIDEO 2

0:07- You were swinging at nothing. Don't do that, you could have pressured with an aerial instead.

0:10- Started the Bair combo, nice, but then got interrupted by a nair. Nothing you could have done there really.

0:14- She pulled a turnip out. She's going to glide toss. We both know this. You should have avoided it.

0:18- Heh, got the Dair spike off at a low percent. Good reflexes, nice and precise. Way to abuse the Dair.

0:38- You attacked his shield directly. Keep your spacing, and be careful not to do that.

0:50- Your spacing was poor for your Fsmash, and you got Dsmashed because of it. I don't know why you Fsmashed, but if you're going to, make sure to have good spacing when you do it. Get out of range of punish.

0:53- Peach had her shield up, and you Dsmashed. Next time, wait for your opponent to spot dodge or roll, and then Dsmash. Like I stated before, don't hit your opponent's shield.

0:57- Stage spiked yourself with your bomb. You shouldn't have died there, but you lived till like 140 though so it's all good.

1:08- Personally I'm not a fan of the bomb drop to Dair. I wouldn't use it unless I know it's going to hit.

1:14- You started a Bair combo, but ended it by pulling out a bomb? You should have kept going.

1:16- Got a few Bairs in, next time you end your combo, end it with a reverse Nair. It has more knockback and will deal more damage due to attack decay on the Bairs.

1:19- Your off the stage game is really good, and you know how to abuse Toon Link's great manuevarability. Props.

1:44- Peach is all up in your face, smacking you around. Regain your spacing by grabbing, jab combo, or just rolling.

1:55- Ah, a little too overzealous. You were ahead by a stock, no need to play risky like that. Only go for that kind of stuff if you need it, or are sure you will hit.

2:35- You knocked her off the platform, and she didn't tech. Capitalize on this, you could have won with an Fsmash right here.

You have a good Toon Link. Your flashiness sometimes is unnecessary. If I were you, I'd work on capitalizing on your opponent's mistakes more, and a bit less unnecessary things. Good Toon Link though.
yeah, those vids are pretty old compared to my game now, i need to post some newness, thanks for the critique!

zeionut

Smash Apprentice
hes ok
wen i was watching i predicted half the things he did
like that spike at the end of that vid that said donkey kong anyone?
or i knew where he was goin to back air and upsmash
stuff like that
he seems like an average TL to me

stratele

Smash Apprentice
wasent that amazing.

I havent been online for long. Once I note my brawl code down, I wana play some of you guys.

Dark_Meow1

Smash Ace
Yeah, this Toon Link sucks. You should play that DM guy's peach, it's like way more amazing.

Glow

Smash Rookie
He wasent playing ordinary , he was definately playing above average it just wasent anything incredible nor "amazing" still he is very good.

Top Bottom