• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Anti-Christ (666) Good/Normal Toon Link

Dark_Meow1

Smash Ace
remember this match?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Ri1zlESLqZ4

that definately proves that theory huh DM? haha, im just joshin ya boy. "Don't talk **** about Total!"
Just wait, I got vids of me 3 stocking PC Chris on the way. n00b.

MY AIM IS ----- SXcantsing

SO HIT ME UP IF YOU WANNA PLAY SOMETIME! ^_^

Smashanomicon baby !
Smashanomicon ftw. Btw, quit spamming out my AIM......

Bombs > Vegetables

Nice match though, after the fris 30seconds or so.
Me > You

anti lets play
Send the PM, Smashanomicon will play you! I need your BFC, and for you to return the favor by entering my BFC! We can begin the slaughter!

toktomo

Smash Cadet
Dark meow, if I play you, do you think you can upload a vid between you and I! I play as TL too, my aim is toktomo and my SSBB FC is 3780-8707-9437!

3transfat

Smash Journeyman
I honestly could not watch the videos due to the songs not being right.
Wrong notes, sometimes.
Which boggles my mind as to how they got there.

Dark_Meow1

Smash Ace
Dark meow, if I play you, do you think you can upload a vid between you and I! I play as TL too, my aim is toktomo and my SSBB FC is 3780-8707-9437!
WTF? I just got like 6 pms of people wanting to play my Toon Link.

I hate toon link. WTF are you guys talking about, I don't play him! Read the tags! ****... Spammin up my box and stuff.

Go spam up 666's box, (Anti Christ), he is the amazing/good/average/terrible/worthless toon link you want to play.

toktomo

Smash Cadet
WTF? I just got like 6 pms of people wanting to play my Toon Link.

I hate toon link. WTF are you guys talking about, I don't play him! Read the tags! ****... Spammin up my box and stuff.

Go spam up 666's box, (Anti Christ), he is the amazing/good/average/terrible/worthless toon link you want to play.
I know you don't play as TL (duh, hence the videos!). I was just saying I play as well as anti as TL, and I wanted some new challenges.:chuckle:

WuTangDude

Smash Ace
LOL, I got MAJORLY confused....I got Antichrist confused with Battlechrist. I was like, "This CAN'T be Battlechrist...", heheh.

But on a seperate, don't mess up the audio again. I had to stop watching that Peach fight, it was so annoying...

Dark_Meow1

Smash Ace
LOL, I got MAJORLY confused....I got Antichrist confused with Battlechrist. I was like, "This CAN'T be Battlechrist...", heheh.

But on a seperate, don't mess up the audio again. I had to stop watching that Peach fight, it was so annoying...
Don't crit my vid skillz. Maybe I meant for you to stop watching that Peach fight, hmmm? Ever think of that?!

And okay, I'll play you Toktomo. Sorry, I was getting annoyed with all these PMs flying XD

Just PM me your ****. And be careful, my Peach causes nasea she's so good.

Antichrist

Smash Cadet
Pepito ***** me, we need to change the name of this thread!

SX cant sing (4:15:39 AM): dood i think i need to quit this ganme
Pep1toon (4:15:51 AM): lol why?
SX cant sing (4:15:56 AM): pwned
SX cant sing (4:15:58 AM): so bad
SX cant sing (4:16:04 AM): ive never been beat like this
SX cant sing (4:16:16 AM): my spirit is broken
SX cant sing (4:16:17 AM): lol

QUIVO

Smash Master
Antichrist IM me at Qkummbr, we need to play. I never see you online!!!

Btw, if the audio is bugging you... couldn't you like.. turn it down, or perhaps even mute it?

Jellyfishn

Smash Journeyman
I wouldn't mind playing against anyones TL, as I am a TL player myself. And in response to the videos, they were definitely worth watching, and good things were definitely happening, but it isn't as good as I hoped. One thing i could tell is that you try to play your own TL, not just copy what everyone else does, and I like that, as that is what I try to do.

Blistering Speed

Smash Champion
Whilst I dont like the attitude, I do like some of your bomb control. Might I recommend getting vids offline though because lag does exist and it does screw you over alot. WHy do you think Ike is God tier on WiFi?

Dark_Meow1

Smash Ace
*shakes head* **** it
Pics or it's fake.

QUIVO i want to play you im going to add you in IM to
You are the beastiest TL ever. Button lag was bad, but you are a good TL fo shizzle. Best we've played at all ever. I mean EVER.

I wouldn't mind playing against anyones TL, as I am a TL player myself. And in response to the videos, they were definitely worth watching, and good things were definitely happening, but it isn't as good as I hoped. One thing i could tell is that you try to play your own TL, not just copy what everyone else does, and I like that, as that is what I try to do.
What the hell are you talking about? He has one of the only unique TL styles left (excluding QUIVO and Pepito so far). He has mad bomb dropping game, but like he was saying at the last tournament he just did really good at, it's a noob move. Bombs suck.

Whilst I dont like the attitude, I do like some of your bomb control. Might I recommend getting vids offline though because lag does exist and it does screw you over alot. WHy do you think Ike is God tier on WiFi?
Sir. Ike is not god tier, especially on WiFi. Bowser is god tier. Especially on WiFi. Yeah, lag does hit him alot. The DK matches and Peachy vids weren't from lag though, just stupid. (We posted some average friendlies)

QUIVO

Smash Master
I didn't know I had a unique Toon Link... lol. I rarely watch Toon Link videos, and I figured I was just playing a bit smarter than other Toon Links when I play them.

Antichrist

Smash Cadet
I didn't know I had a unique Toon Link... lol. I rarely watch Toon Link videos, and I figured I was just playing a bit smarter than other Toon Links when I play them.
i think he was talking about me, and my intense bomb usage, he was just saying that you were really good.

-

AlmightyJeebus

Smash Lord
now I tend to use the arrow in the head, boomer when they close in, bomb drop when close attempt, and if that don't work, I just suicide til the timer's gone. . . Nah I play decent, and if i didn't live so deep in the rural West Virginia area that if you mention the town's name you'll hear the dueling banjos, I'd prove it. I guess it just sucks to be me, but at least I got my wii to start with!!!

Heavenly Cloud

Smash Apprentice
I like them, the title of this thread fits well. He's no MellowD but I think this is an above average/average TLink. He could probably do without some of the bomb escapades but for the most part he used this bombs wisely to set up damage/ko's/avoiding pain. Good Job... not so hot on the whole 666 thing though... me being Heavenly Cloud and what not...

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I have played almost everyone in here...

;).

Antichrist

Smash Cadet
I like them, the title of this thread fits well. He's no MellowD but I think this is an above average/average TLink. He could probably do without some of the bomb escapades but for the most part he used this bombs wisely to set up damage/ko's/avoiding pain. Good Job... not so hot on the whole 666 thing though... me being Heavenly Cloud and what not...
lolz, its all good, i don't hate. i chose the name because i always play Dark TL

Antichrist... we never got those TL dittos going!!! message me!!!

anyways... any other TLs want to ditto...? I'm down.
I will man! we got our wii sent away to be cleaned becasue brawl NEVER works when we try it. none of us have even played in 4-5 days. i think we get it back on next tuesday!

Dark_Meow1

Smash Ace
Huh...this has certainly become an interesting topic. I'd like to see how my Toon Link fares against some of you guys too. =)
Notice all three of my threads go from bad, to mean, to aggressive, to calming, then to discussion? It's pretty cool ^.^

Anyways, Pepito and Quivo are the same?! I wanna play Quivo way bad now.

Quivo, Melee1 was giving you mad props at my last tourney. He said you are the best TL in the nation or something. So, I'd really like to not only play you, but win.

Top Bottom