• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Anti-Christ (666) Good/Normal Toon Link

Sans Glutin

Smash Ace
666 is good. I've had some amazing matches with him on Wi-Fi. In terms of TL standards I really don't know but he held up to my Wario quite nicely which I like to think is good.

Dark_Meow1

Smash Ace
Glutin! Hey, sorry the other matches didn't work out. I doubt you were satisfied with the first 3 XD

He didn't name himself. The one who calls himself Lucifer did. That or we are a crew of athiests that like to be offensive. I'm not sure which.

And get your Wi Fi on! There will be no mercy on you otherwise!

Sans Glutin

Smash Ace
Yeah lol. 666 I'd like to have some more sets with you. Maybe Dark Meow can come and record them since they were so epic.

Dark_Meow1

Smash Ace
Ahhh... Not even honorable mention. Make me feel lame Glutin.

I would be more then happy to record matches for you guys. But I'm recording some of us to. So don't get 3 stocked by stage gimps and dsmash spikes XD

Finch

Smash Lord
\Now, Kirk might be good, however the best DK's in the DK thread, along with several other players, all agree 7734 is one of the best DKs right now.
This made me lawl. No actually good player would ever say 7734 is a good DK. He doesn't even use DK's amazing smashes.

Vinntage

Smash Rookie
yeah i agree, wasnt awesome but wasnt bad, he has good use of bombs i guess

Miamisportsfan45

Smash Lord
I've been officially wow'd just now. lol. Personally the most outstanding Toon Link I think I've ever seen. Ever. Nice bomb game. Would love to have a match with you sometime.

Antichrist

Smash Cadet
why did u name urself antichirst? dios te reprenda.lol
"let he who has wisdom count the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man, and his number is six hundred sixty six"

Revelations 13:18

Lolz ^_^

Hey Glutin! i want to play you more dood! your Wario is sick!

Dark_Meow1

Smash Ace
Hey I didn't Meow lol. Almost though. :p. My Wario has improved greatly since we played last Meow.
Actually, you'll have to give me a few days XD Right now I'm playing with all of the best Peach players around (and keeping up to XD), learning new techniques and stuff. I've already picked up some alternate ways to play the character. My Peach has improved as well, long story short.

And don't worry, I'm just talkin **** XD Your Wario isn't bad at all though, definetly one of the better Warios that I have played. My other roommate wants to play you as well.

melito

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Melito37
i play 7734 before. idk wat happen to him there but i know he can play better than that..i play my main TL against him and he seems to have problems against TL's...he should get a secondary a fast one

CKaiser

Smash Apprentice
uuum if you want some criticisms try to work on your move from spam game to close quarters you should stop trying to get projectiles off before they ever get into your melee range. Also from what I saw if you short hop your bomb pulls you'll stay a lot more mobile, and you can always quickdraw the bow when you hit the ground which gives you another projectile in the air right away without any lag. Sometimes you seem to throw or drop bombs for no reason, like wen you're off the stage you could always try to aim those. Nowadays also, recovering low is not that good of an idea, especially with Tink, you could just come in high and cover yourself with bombs. You have a really good edge game though getting some gimp kills in brawl, which quite frankly is amazing. Don't you and your pals lose your panties over this, it's only constructive.

Antichrist

Smash Cadet
uuum if you want some criticisms try to work on your move from spam game to close quarters you should stop trying to get projectiles off before they ever get into your melee range. Also from what I saw if you short hop your bomb pulls you'll stay a lot more mobile, and you can always quickdraw the bow when you hit the ground which gives you another projectile in the air right away without any lag. Sometimes you seem to throw or drop bombs for no reason, like wen you're off the stage you could always try to aim those. Nowadays also, recovering low is not that good of an idea, especially with Tink, you could just come in high and cover yourself with bombs. You have a really good edge game though getting some gimp kills in brawl, which quite frankly is amazing. Don't you and your pals lose your panties over this, it's only constructive.

i definately need to take advantage of the short hop bomb cancel into arrow i admit, ill try to bring that into my game more often. as for all the bombs everywhere, is really easy to chain bombs into combos, even at high percentages, as long as you know the direction the explosion is going to send them. throwing a bomb into the air and pulling another and dropping it creates a spread like carpet bombs if you time it to where they both hit the ground simultaneously (did i spell that right? lolz) but thanks for the advice! its good advice.

CKaiser

Smash Apprentice
i definately need to take advantage of the short hop bomb cancel into arrow i admit, ill try to bring that into my game more often. as for all the bombs everywhere, is really easy to chain bombs into combos, even at high percentages, as long as you know the direction the explosion is going to send them. throwing a bomb into the air and pulling another and dropping it creates a spread like carpet bombs if you time it to where they both hit the ground simultaneously (did i spell that right? lolz) but thanks for the advice! its good advice.
I was specifically talking about the ones you were dropping when off the stage, the ones over the stage are a good strategy. Maybe you were just practicing or something. I guess in brawl being off the stage is like the new between stocks now.

CKaiser

Smash Apprentice
I'm sure your mewtwo is incredible in brawl, my mewtwo has never lost in brawl, not a single time =D

Antichrist

Smash Cadet
I was specifically talking about the ones you were dropping when off the stage, the ones over the stage are a good strategy. Maybe you were just practicing or something. I guess in brawl being off the stage is like the new between stocks now.
oh yeah, lol, i throw bombs wherever people fell to KO as a taunt sometimes, is that what it is maybe? i alsop throw them up into the air repeatedly as a taunt to

oh, i also drop the bombs in front of me off the stage because if your opponent is appraching you, you just have to DI back and they will connect with the bomb

Santi

Smash Lord
I was surprised. Those matches were better than I thought they would be. Good playing all around.

toktomo

Smash Cadet
Anti, you portray TL as an excellent character, I would like to play you some time!:)

Dark_Meow1

Smash Ace
I'll beat your Mewtwo with my Roy :lick:
Dude, I got videos up of how great my mew2 was in melee, well, only one, but it's amazing! My brawl game only got better. I can short hop double laser with mew2, almost impossible with human hands...

I'm sure your mewtwo is incredible in brawl, my mewtwo has never lost in brawl, not a single time =D
My mew2 only looses to PC Chris on his bad days. Yup.

Indeed Mewtwo is great in Brawl. Esp. with all his aura. :laugh:
Mew2 doesn't have Aura in brawl, he just has amazing.

Stop the amazing, almost amazing crap. That's all opinion and you won't convince anyone.
Could you cut it with all this "opinion this and that" nonsense. Nobody cares about you. You are just way jealous that my crew is amazing and you are not.

(Just kidding jumpman, I know you'll kick my *** at brawl any day of the week *bows head in ashamedness)... Speaking of which, I'd like to get some rounds in. You're brother holding tournaments anytime soon again?

And the amazing stuff is just a joke. It's not like I'm force feeding people that we're amazing, it's just really terrible matches with suicides labled amazing as a joke. I thought you'd have gotten it somewhere in the middle.

Antichrist

Smash Cadet
I was surprised. Those matches were better than I thought they would be. Good playing all around.
thank you! i appreciate!

Anti can you play today?
probably not >_< i got alot of schoolwork for tomorrow to do, but this weekend its on! you got an AIM Pepito?

Anti, you portray TL as an excellent character, I would like to play you some time!:)
thank you1 once again, much appreciation!

Stop the amazing, almost amazing crap. That's all opinion and you won't convince anyone.
I never said that, DM1 did, *rolls eyes so hard they do a backflip* .................ps *little kid voice* i aint a skared a you jumpman!

Someone's a little testy. If you didn't notice, Anti didn't even post that. Meow did.
yeah! *pouty face*

Top Bottom