• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ann Arbor - Rofa's Biweekly Smashfest/Tournament - Returns after ROFAS CIRCUIT EVENT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
singles is $10 per team? :p

I'm wanting to go.... but I don't have a doubles partner and don't know who would all be going with me. I'd need a car.... I might end up going just for singles, but it depends on how things work out.

BrawlBro

Smash Ace
Im in dilemma.

The gamerzlivelounge tourney in sterling heights is ridiculusly close to my house, like 10 minutes away, but it looks like more/better people are going to be here.

It will have to be a game time decision.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I'm about 20 minutes away from GLL, and an hour away from Rofa's. I'd rather go to Rofa's.

Scala

Smash Ace
I'll offer to give a ride down there this week as well. Only catch is that I have a grad party on saturday so if you want to stay the entire time, you'll have to find a ride back unless you want to go back early morning....

I'm a Pizza!

Smash Rookie
My friend and I were having a friendly discussion over smash earlier today, and a very important question was raised.

Will I get stabbed if I use Game & Watch?

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
My friend and I were having a friendly discussion over smash earlier today, and a very important question was raised.

Will I get stabbed if I use Game & Watch?
no, but the two wolf users who go there will hate you just like we hate all the robs snakes and metaknights. haha im jp everyone uses them why would we care?

Danithak

Smash Rookie
I will be there with my Wii again as well, but I can only be there for a few hours today (I work at 8:30 D:), and I might show up later on Saturday if I get back from a wedding I have to attend at a reasonable time.

RussellChamp

Smash Apprentice
Hai guys! I'll prolly show up again but just for the Friday friendlies (tonight). Will anyone (Rofa included) have a spare controller? It sucks that I don't have one... :-/

BrawlBro

Smash Ace
so it looks like im coming just tommorow i gotta work tonight.

I wish I had a doubles partner but it looks like I can only participate in singles.

So i was wondering while doubles are going is there going to be other set ups I can friendly on while I wait?Should I bring a wii?

Otherwise i'll just show up later or eat or something while doubles go.
---

good luck smashin tonight bros

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Not able to go... no people to go with me, and I have a "game night" here tomorrow anyway.

Vayseth

Smash Master
There are no other bi-weeklies. This one is it. The next tournament is cy gamez on the 28th, evo on the 21st (or enter the fray) but there are no other michigan tournaments in the works until after July. Rofa's going away for a month and digi ops have been canceled until further notice.

rofa

Smash Journeyman
the next one will be FRIDAY ONLY. June 27th. Then we can all go to cygames together the next day and pwn n00bs

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
****ing **** it all. I probably won't be able to come after all. Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom