• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Anime Mafia!: Moved To dGames from LoD (Guess who won!)

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
It was funny, the thing that made me believe the claim the most actually wasn't the breadcrumb, or Tom's explanations for investigating me or Vyse, or that it would make sense in the set-up. It was when Day 3 hit and I posted my suspects, which had been largely not supported throughout the game, only to suddenly have Kevin/Marc put Tom at L-2 and Vyse latching onto my suspicions. At that point I really wanted to believe Tom was town. I would have much more willing to believe that he was lying if everyone hadn't done complete 180s out of nowhere in my eyes. :p

Chaco

Never Logs In
Tom is masterful! :D

also, good game all around. To bad I had to drop. D:

atleast I can't drop out of the next one cause it'll be mine. 3:<

Airgemini

Chansey
Safari Zone. Shiny, and holding a Lucky Egg.
3DS FC
2406-5625-4787
I'm so sorry Kat.
I kept voting you because I just couldn't come to the fact that just maybe you were just that good without anyone else helping you.

Sorry. :urg:

I kind of started getting angry/freaking out with all the votes on me and I kind of shut down in the end. Well played Tom and Mcfox.

Being lynched D1 absolutely sucks.

Nice game Steel.
Someone make another sooooon.

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
No worries air! I'm a bit surprised that people thought I was good. I think for me this game was the one where all the pieces fell together and I got exactly what mafia was about so thanks steel for letting me play.

There's loads to learn as I'm seeing in other games I seem to have landed myself in. As for my role I had no idea what to do with it... I was hoping to survive the first night and make a stab at someone based on connections and my biases on people.

Mcfox you definitely fooled me! I really trusted you as town as I was reading along. All 3 of you fooled me actually, so GG :)

Top Bottom