• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Anime Mafia!: Moved To dGames from LoD (Guess who won!)

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer

Anime Mafia

Welcome to Anime Mafia! This is the third Legion of Doom Mafia and will be a 12-person themed game centered around 12 different anime characters from various shows. If you have not played Mafia before you are still welcome to join.

Flash beginners guide:
http://mikeburnfire.sitesled.com/mafiascum04.swf

Beginners guide, and also a wiki to explore the world of Mafia and all that it can entail:
http://mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php?title=Rules

Rules:

Fundamental:
1. Unless otherwise stated, breaking any of the following rules will result in 1 penalty point. When you have accumulated 3 points, I reserve the right to replace or mod-kill you. You will be notified when you receive a penalty point.
2. Editing your posts is against the rules. If you edit any post, for any reason, I will reverse the edit.
3. Do not personally attack another player. Arguments against dumb logic or terrible play are acceptable, but repeated attempts to offend another player will result in replacement of you, not them.

Communication:
1. Unless otherwise stated in your role PM, communication with anyone about the game outside of the game thread is not allowed. This includes communicating with other players, communicating with dead players, communicating with people who are not playing, anyone. If communication is allowed, you must PM me the transcripts – failure to do so will result in a penalty point. TRANSCRIPTS MUST BE SENT TO ME IF AND WHENEVER COMMUNICATION OCCURS.
2. Do not quote mod PMs, and do not fake a quoted mod PM. Do not post the quote, image, or any of the information that is in your role PM. Breaking this rule can result in a modkill. Simply put everything in your own words and you will be fine. Do not attempt to refer to your image in any way. (This rule does not apply to situations where you are quoting your PM to someone with whom you are allowed to privately communicate.)

Voting and Lynching:
1. All actions, including voting, must be bolded (vote: M3D).
2. When changing your vote, it is courteous but not required to unvote before you revote (unvote vote: Marshy).
3. A lynch will occur when someone has received n/2 + 1 votes, rounded down to the nearest integer, where n is the number of players currently alive. When a lynch occurs, the Day will end.
4. You may vote for a ‘no lynch’ if desired (vote: No Lynch). If a majority of the players in the game vote for a no lynch, the Day will end.
5. If a majority of votes has not been reached at deadline, it will force a ‘no lynch.’
6. If a lynch occurs, then the game enters Twilight, where all currently alive players (including the soon-to-be-lynched) may still communicate but actions cannot be made unless otherwise stated. The game will then progress to Night when the Lynch scene is posted.
7. The thread will be locked at Night. Unless otherwise stated, posting at Night in the locked thread (moderators) will result in a penalty point and your post being deleted.
8. Once you have died, you are allowed to make one final post. However, this post may only include one of the following phrases: “bah go town,” “bah go scum,” “bah go indy,” or "why isn't Ankoku a super moderator yet?"
A few game-specific rules:

1. Day will start without a deadline.
2. I reserve the right to place a deadline, extend a deadline, and move the deadline up based on activity.
3. If a player goes 72 hours without posting, I will prod them. Every 2 prods results in a mod point.
4. Again, no quoting Mod PMs. If you are Mafia, or otherwise stated in your Mod PM, you may quote Mod PMs to each other outside of the thread.
5. I am the mod thy god.

--------------------------

Sample Mod PMs:

"No.. I'll just have to keep trying!"

---------

Welcome to Anime Mafia, name! You are Shiina Amamiya (Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu), the vanilla townie. You aren't afraid to be outright with your feelings and are always looking for new adventures. You must do whatever it takes to protect the town from scum!

Passive Abilities:
You have no passive abilities.

Active Abilities:
You have no active abilities.

Win Condition:
You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.

"I'm going to slap some sense into you!"

--------

Welcome to Anime Mafia, name! You are Son Goku (Dragon Ball), the town Commuter. You have been the hero of the universe time and time again, and now you must do whatever it takes to protect the town from scum!

Passive Abilites:
You have no passive abilities.

Active Abilities:
Instant Transmission: On every odd night, you have the ability to leave the town for the night. If you wish to use your ability, PM me during the Night Phase.

Win Condition:
You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.
-------------------

Marshy will co-mod this game and will be helping with the vote counts. I will still do all lynch posts and any night actions should still be sent to me (§teel).

I will use a random generator for the roles.

1. SuSa - Omni
2. Crimson King
3. Chaco - Virgilijus - Mcfox
4. Vyse
5. Airgemini
6. Bowser King
7. Xiivi
8. Kataefi
9. ChiboSempai
10. -Hilt- - KevinM
11. Marc
12. Tom