• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Anime Mafia!: Moved To dGames from LoD (Guess who won!)

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
The remaining players quickly approached Vyse.

"This mod is too brain dead on this Saturday morning to think up a proper flavor, so let's just get this over with!"

"What a lazy mod, all well."

"You ********! Don't you know who I am?"

She ripped and scratched her way through the crowd, until she tripped over the stool itself and the inevitable was imminent.

--------------------

[Vyse] Haruhi Suzumiya, (The Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi), the Traitor, has been lynched!

Day 3 ends!

Night 3 begins!

Night actions are due December 7th, Monday at 6:00 PM EST!

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
"Can't believe she was a traitor, I trusted her.."

"Don't worry, we'll be going home soon.. I hope."

You spent a restless and cold night in the dome-shaped room, deciding to all cuddle next to each other for warmth.

-------------

You wake up to the evil giggling of Amae Koromo.

"Oh, this is so much fun!"

You wake up groggy, and the first thing you notice is blood on your shirt. Thinking you may have been the victim of the night, you let out a shriek.

"Calm down, you're fine. But..."

-------------

[Marc] Mikuru Asahina (The Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi), the town doctor, has been brutally stabbed to death!

------------

Night 3 ends!

Day 4 begins!

A deadline has been set for Monday, December 21st at 11:59:59 PM.

With 5 alive, it takes a vote of 3 to lynch!

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
I was roleblocked last Night.

@Xiivi: Careful with our votes toDay. Please do not put down a vote yet.

I'm absolutely positive 2/3 of KevinM+BowserKing+McFox are mafia and the other is town. 12 man setup and Vyse was mafia aligned traitor, meaning I doubt there are independent roles but there is a Mafia Roleblocker and a Mafia Something. Votes between you all wont do anything because as long as Xiivi and I do not vote there will not be a lynch... but we have to make sure we do not hit that 1/3 or else we lose.

This will be interesting. Will mafia bus each other in an attempt to win toMorrow... or will they both pick on the townie in an attempt to win toDay and throw toMorrow to hell... Thats the game now.

I'm going to go read back on Vyse. He could have known who the Mafia was and tried to keep us from lynching them throughout the game.

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
ahhhh topic is already open/posts entire notepad:

"It's definitately LYLO at this point. Please don't vote me and let scum quickhammer me, I believe I'm miller.

Vyse flipped Traitor, which shows up as "innocent" to cop invesitigations.
http://www.mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php?title=Traitor

Thus Tom has to be a sane cop.

Thus the only ways I could have gotten a guilty result:
I am a miller. (Most likely.)
There is a framer. (Very possible and we should not rule out this possibility when looking at Tom's investigative results.)
Tom is lying. (I really doubt this. But it is still very possible he picked two random townies [Vyse would have been a townie in his eyes if he was

mafia], said they were different alignments, and then pushed the mislynch on the innocent and push the guilty mislynch the next day.)

town-
tom
marc [Despite me having doubts about the existence of either of their roles at this point, I do believe they are the least likely to be mafia.]

neutral-
mcfox
bowser king

scum-
kevinm

---

van
doc/van

van
van
miller/van
cop1
cop2
vig
dv

traitor

roleblock/framer/mafioso
mafioso

---

Role PM Quote:
Konata: "When there's a gap between the actual age and the physical appearance of the person's age, that is something to be sought for in every era in

any world. ... You can't question that one.
But isn't it definitely strange to have a student whose grade deviation is evidently out of place from the rest of the school?"

Kagami: "That's true. I'm in complete agreement with you there."

Flavour paraphrase:
Salutations to the Mafia of Anime Xiivi! Kagami Hiiragi from the Lucky Star anime a vanilla townie is who you are. You are a "tsundere" girl, that is

both aggressive and shy! Do whatever you can to protect the little girls from the mafiosos, you must!

Did research on my character and found this:
She is in a different class than Konata and Tsukasa, but she frequently comes to their class during lunch time to eat with them. Additionally, Kagami

chose the humanities course in her second year so that she could be with her friends, but she was the only one separated into a different classroom; the

same occurred in her third year.

It seems to be a recurring theme that despite being a main character, she's always an "outsider", never being in the class of the others. That and the

fact that another name for a miller is an "outsider", leads me to believe that I am one over the existence of a framer.

http://www.mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php?title=Miller

---

Kevin kept on Tom wagon, Marc was on Tom wagon at a point, Vyse attempted to push me towards Tom wagon
scummy...................inconsistent......................scummy

The fact that this wagon did not happen, makes me sure Tom is 100% town. Vyse knew who the mafia were without the mafia knowing who he was, so I really

doubt he would push a mafia member as hard as he did. I could have also seen the mafia taking that route very easily. With Kevin on the wagon, Marc

having already been on it, and Vyse pushing it, I'm really surprised the Vyse wagon happened instead. Had scum gone on this, they could have gotten the

cop lynched, and then lynched either me or Vyse using his flip and would have won. These things make me doubt Kevin/Marc being town, as I could see

that scum team. (Kevin FoSing Marc on Day 2, but not voting him.)

BK/McFox both went the "you both seem townie" route. Which from a scum point of view, we were both town. BK did not vote at all once again. McFox and

Marc went onto the Vyse lynch in a 2 hour period, with McFox having hesitation and not lynching until he pointed out his most trusted players were on

the wagon.

---

Marc's vote worries me greatly if he is still alive. Earlier when I asked him why he didn't put his vote down at one point during Day 1, he said he

didn't like to use votes as a pressure tool and liked waiting until he could make an informed decision. Why put Tom at L-2 as a pressure tool when it

was possible LYLO?

---

Kevin/McFox/Tom/Marc were all absent from the BK wagon.

Kevin never commented on the wagon, and instead went straight after CK after the wagon gained a lot of steam. Kevin has never shown any real interested

in BK's presence in this game until Day 2 when Chibo mistakenly said there was a Kevin/BK connection (he meant to say a Tom/BK connection), at which

point both Kevin and BK hounded on this point. I find it odd, because when I've thrown accusations at Kevin, he has usually dismissed them. Yet when

the possibility of there being a Kevin/BK, it seemed to catch his interest.

McFox continually said he was fine with lynching BK, but always insisted that he would rather lynch Air. In fact when he came into the game it was when

the BK wagon was still strong, yet he went for Air and stuck with it.

Marc pretty much never commented on the BK situation at all.

I've already been over Tom's interaction with the BK wagon.

Vyse however, took the hint from Kevin and said he was not comfortable with the wagon until Kevin explained his vote on CK. Kevin offered no actual

explanation to Vyse and Vyse still went along and never voted BK.

---

Another interesting note is that when Vyse agreed to lynching anyone of Kevin/Tom/BK, he pointed out that Kevin looked bad since CK was his main target

through the game. He then went on to say that if we lynched Kevin and he flipped town that it would cast me in a bad light for a similar reason. He

did not mention this for the possibility of lynching Tom. Which is odd since I had attacked Tom multiple times since Day 1 and had very few attacks on

Kevin throughout the game. I feel this was him attempting to discourage a Kevin lynch and take the chance to build some steam for a Tom push. He also

drew a connection line between Tom and BK and made it more obvious Tom was the one he wanted to go after out of the two.

I feel Kevin coasted most of Day 2/3 with very minimal input, and that BK has coasted the majority of the game.

---

McFox of course was the one to step in for Vyse defending him as town on Day 2 and I don't think I've seen Vyse comment much on McFox. Both towards the

beginning of Day 3 and end of Day 2, BK said he was most comfortable with a McFox lynch. Kevin had McFox in his lynch pool for all of Day 2. I really

don't see McFox being aligned with either of BK/Kevin.

---

Pretty much, I believe the scumteam is Kevin/BK and I think Kevin is the one that I am most confident in being scum.

I would really like to here the opinions of all the players who are alive (wrote this during the night phase because I really am afraid of scum pushing

a quicklynch on me, so there are no quotes or anything since it was all written in notepad.exe)."

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Agreed with Xiivi about BK being scum, don't agree with me being scum.

Vote Bowser King

Not much else to say I'm a vanilla townie, I haven't had a good read all game. But BK over Mcfox for me.

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
When I viewed the thread earlier I was trying to decipher your notes. Now I'm wondering whether Kev is bussing BK in order to survive until tomorrow, but either way, it's obvious that BK is scum.

Vote: bowserking

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
"Well, it's probably her."

"Yeah, let's kill her."

"Uh, guys, she hasn't even said anything she's still sleeping!"

"All well, lynch her!"

------------------

[Bowser King] Konata Izumi (Lucky Star), the vanilla townie, has been lynched!

------------------

"I win!" Amae said as she walked through the door on the opposite side of the room.

"Rise, my minions!"

Noumi Kudryavka and Saber rose and walked to her side.

(Tom) Noumi Kudryavka (Little Busters!), the Mafia Godfather, has won!

(Mcfox) Saber (Fate/Stay Night), the Mafia Roleblocker, has won!

(Vyse) Haruhi Suzumiya (The Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi), the Traitor, has won!

"Kagami and Rin, you two are now my eternal janitor slaves. Hope you enjoy your new life. ^.^"

(Xiivi) Kagami Hiiragi (Lucky Star), the vanilla townie, has been end gamed!

(KevinM) Rin Natsume (Little Busters!), the vanilla townie, has been end gamed!

-----------------
-----------------
-----------------

Good game guys, role pms and comments coming tonight.

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
BK/McFox both went the "you both seem townie" route. Which from a scum point of view, we were both town. BK did not vote at all once again.
Just wondering how this connects me with mafia since even mafia didn't know vyse was mafia. Having both of you up there would have been good for them since no mafia member was up (from there perspective).I didn't vote because I didn't know the day would have ended so fast.

What's you're excuse bowser king?

vote: bowser king

I'm ready for the game to end.
What do you mean? I've been viewing the thread the whole time (except for a second tab that I have open).

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Good game.
I laughed when I got Haruhi. I entered this thinking, 'I bet I get Haruhi'.

This was hard, especially towards the end where I wanted to come off as a good lynch target without being too obvious. I mounted many cases against Tom knowing full well he'd find a way to deflect me and I was grinning ear to ear when he claimed insane cop.

Also vote: Bowser King

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
Ro le PMs!

§teel said:

Kyon : “I want to see them again, I feel like I still have so many things I want to tell them.”

Haruhi : “I’m sure we’ll see them again. This world won’t be covered in darkness forever. The sun will rise tomorrow. I can tell!”

Kyon : “That’s not what I mean. I don’t mean in this world. I want to see the old them, in the old world!”

Haruhi : “I don’t get it... Weren’t you fed up with that boring world? Didn’t you want something more interesting to happen!?”

-------

Welcome to Anime Mafia, Vyse! You are Haruhi Suzumiya (Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi), the Traitor. You are fed up with the repetitive dullness of this world and want something new and exciting to happen!

Passive Abilities:
You know the Mafia aligned players, however you do not count towards their numbers and you cannot privately communicate with them.

The players with Mafia alignment are: Chaco and Tom.

Active Abilities:
You have no active abilities.

Win Condition:
You win when the Mafia has acquired an undeniable majority rule over the town.
§teel said:

“I must be grateful to you. It looks like I won’t be out of a job just yet. ^_^ … Well, we can’t discount the possibility that this world was… newly created last night. In any case, see you after school.”

---------

Welcome to Anime Mafia, SuSa! You are Itsuki Koizumi (Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi), the vanilla townie. As a “mysterious transfer student,” you must do whatever it takes to protect the town from scum!

Passive Abilities:
You have no passive abilities.

Active Abilities:

Win Condition:
You win all threats to the town have been eliminated.
§teel said:

Mikuru: “Um.. Um.. What do you..”

Haruhi: “Come on! Get changed! Get changed!”

Mikuru: “I don’t want to!”

Haruhi: “Shut up! Take it off, take it off!”

Mikuru: “Noo!!”

Haruhi: “Come on, take it off! .. There! .. Geez! Stop fidgeting!”

----

Welcome to Anime Mafia, Marc!. You are Mikuru Asahina (Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi), the town doctor. You're a very shy and timid girl. Using your cosplaying prowess, you will be able to choose one person per night phase to protect!

Passive Abilities:

Active Abilities:
You may choose to protect someone during every night. If you wish to protect someone, send me a PM during the night phase withholding the name of the player you wish to protect.

Win Condition:
You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.
§teel said:

“You’re going to help?”

“I can’t sit and watch.”

“You don’t have to worry about Tomoyo-san!”

“Tomoyo?”

“You don’t know her? She transferred in as a junior starting this spring. Sakagami Tomoyo-san!”

“She’s really strong. If you go out, you might just get in her way.”

------

“I don’t want to cause an unnecessary disturbance. Get lost before you get hurt. If you do, I’ll let all of you go. You don’t want to deliberately ask for pain, do you?”
- Tomoyo

-----

Welcome to Anime Mafia, Crimson King! You are Tomoyo Sakagami (Clannad), the town cop. Despite your appearance, you could pretty much beat the **** out of any man you could come across.

Passive Abilities:
You have no passive abilities:

Active Abilities:
You may investigate one player during the night. If you wish to investigate someone, you must PM me during the night phase with a target of your choice and I will PM you back saying that your target appeared either “innocent” or “guilty.”

Win Condition:
§teel said:

“It’d be better if I just gave up… I thought that I wouldn’t hurt anyone that way.”

----

Welcome to Anime Mafia, Airgemini! You are Kyou Fujibayashi (Clannad), the vanilla townie. You are a bad-mouthed aggressive girl who must do whatever it takes to protect the town from scum!

Passive Abilities:

Active Abilities:

Win Condition:
§teel said:

"Why don't you enter a club, Konata?"

"Because then I'll miss the prime time anime."

----

Welcome to Anime Mafia, Bowser King! You are Konata Izumi (Lucky Star), the vanilla townie. Being the otaku you are, you will continue to procrastinate your studying in order to save the town from scum!

Passive Abilities:

Active Abilities:

Win Condition:
§teel said:

Konata: "When there's a gap between the actual age and the physical appearance of the person's age, that is something to be sought for in every era in any world. ... You can't question that one.
But isn't it definitely strange to have a student whose grade deviation is evidently out of place from the rest of the school?"

Kagami: "That's true. I'm in complete agreement with you there."

----

Welcome to Anime Mafia, Xiivi! You are Kagami Hiiragi (Lucky Star), the vanilla townie. You’re both a shy and aggressive (tsundere) girl. You must do whatever it takes to save the town from scum!

Passive Abilities:

Active Abilities:

Win Condition:
§teel said:

“Shut up, shut up, shut up! It’s none of your business!”

----

Welcome to Anime Mafia, Kataefi! You are Shana (Shakugan no Shana), the daytime vigilante. Your fluidity and swiftness with the sword allows you the opportunity to kill one time during one day-phase.

Passive Abilities:

Active Abilities:
Daytime Vigilante Kill: At any point during any day, you may PM me with the name of the player you wish to kill. You may also simply post in the thread with your kill target (e.g. Kill: MLG_JV). You may only use this ability ONCE during the game.

Win Condition:
§teel said:

"I dreamt that you were a dog. And the dog was my husband. Anyway, it was the worst dream ever."

----

Welcome to Anime Mafia, ChiboSempai! You are Taiga Aisaka (Toradora!), the town double-voter. You are able to secretly vote twice during every day-phase.

Passive Abilities:

Active Abilities:
Double Vote: You may PM me during every day phase for a secret lynch vote. During the daily vote counts, your vote will add to the count, however your name will not be revealed. Note that your double vote MUST be in a PM.

Win Condition:
§teel said:

----

Welcome to Anime Mafia, -Hilt-! You are Rin Natsume (Little Busters!), the vanilla townie. You are a girl who mostly keeps to herself but now must stop at nothing to save the town from scum!

Passive Abilities:

Active Abilities:

Win Condition:
§teel said:

“Do you behold, King Arthur, the continuation of your dream.”

----

Welcome to Anime Mafia, Chaco! You are Saber (Fate/Stay Night), the Mafia Roleblocker. You are in cahoots with Tom (Noumi Kudryavka) to eliminate town members and to take over. You may communicate with him via AIM or PMs. All AIM and PM logs must be sent to me once a conversation ends.

Factional Abilities:
Night Kill: Your faction may choose to night kill a target of your choice every night. Mafia must PM me their kill during the Night Phase.

Passive Abilities:

Active Abilities:
Role block: You may role block a player of your choice every night. If you wish to role block someone, you must PM me during the night phase with the target of your choice.

Win Condition:
§teel said:

----

Welcome to Anime Mafia, Tom! You are Noumi Kudryavka (Little Busters!), the Mafia Godfather. You are in cahoots with Chaco (Saber) to eliminate town members and to take over. You may communicate with him through AIM or PMs. All AIM and PM logs must be sent to me after a conversation occurs. However, you also know that there is a traitor among the town members.

Factional Abilities:
Night-kill: Each night, your faction must decide on a player to kill. Mafia must PM me the kill as their action during the night phase. Your night-kill flavor is “brutally stabbed to death.”

Passive Abilities:
Traitor: You know that there is a traitor among the towns people. The traitor is mafia aligned, however he or she cannot communicate with you privately and does not count towards the mafia numbers. You may PM me every night with the name of a player in an effort to find the traitor. I will respond honestly as to if your target is the traitor or not.

Cop Immunity: You will always show up as "innocent" to cops should they choose to investigate you.

Active Abilities:

Win Condition:

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
Comments coming

Xiivi: good game and fun talking to you on aim throughout the whole thing, kinda disappointed you gave up at the end though. also traitors do NOT always show up as innocent, its up to the mod, in this particular game Vyse would have shown up as guilty to Crimson King's investigation.

Tom + Mcfox: very, very well played

Vyse: you played well for the most part, and from what i could tell you only left one clue to the fact that you were the tratior in this post: http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=8648223&postcount=131 . were there others? also you wouldn't have been able to communicate with tom and mcfox had they ever discovered you were the traitor, however they probably wouldnt have kiled you yesterDay so that you could all just quick lynch toDay. pushing against tom made it look as if you had no connection which was good, but it clarified to him that you definitely weren't the traitor. but it worked out in the end

kevin: where were you the last 2/3 days :(

chibo: be more careful with that double vote next time :)

kataefi: i thought you played outstanding d1 and that's why you were killed. its a shame you couldnt use your vig shot

marc: gg, what you didnt know but had no effect on the game about your role: you also roleblocked as well as protected your target.

air: you pegged scum. player of the game

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
also this game was pretty much metagame proof, so that you couldn't metagame who is and isnt scum by their shows or their characters. however marc proved me wrong on this, as saber is evil at some point in her story. (thanks for spoiling it i never finished it :mad: )

no one had any TRUE connection to their roles, except for maybe vyse/haruhi

Xiivi

Premium
BRoomer
Xiivi: good game and fun talking to you on aim throughout the whole thing, kinda disappointed you gave up at the end though.
I hope McFox + Tom isn't the scumteam. :(
McFox + Tom and Kevin + BK were the only two scumteams in my mind after seeing Tom claim roleblocked. That big post I made was before the Day started and I just posted it so I wouldn't get quicklynched. Was too busy to do anything else. When I saw Kevin vote, I knew it he was town then we already lost. I saw McFox reading the thread and had "unvote: Hi McFox" set in quick reply. In the end I decided to not bother because I was pretty sure if McFox was scum, it was with Tom and it wouldn't have mattered. :p

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
Here's what I was doing while I was "reading" the thread.

[Removed]
(5:06:16 PM): TOM!
Auto-response: "Tom nom nom nom!" is away (5:06:18 PM)
studayan
[Removed] (5:06:19 PM): TOM QUIcK!
[Removed] (5:06:25 PM): WE CAN QUICKLYNCH ANIME MAFIA!
[Removed] (5:06:38 PM): KEV PUT HIS VOTE DOWN ON BK
[Removed] (5:06:53 PM): AGHAGAHA ANSWER ME
[Removed] (5:15:08 PM): ok, I'm going pick up some Quizno's and then I'll be back
[Removed] (5:41:36 PM): k, back
[Removed] (5:41:46 PM): contact me when you can!
[Removed] (6:58:25 PM): nevermind, we won
[Removed] (6:58:28 PM): :)
[Removed] (6:58:34 PM): Xiivi threw his vote down too

:088:

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Thinking about what to claim took long and hard to decide. I wrote up this post, but at the last minute went against it. Deciding against my original judgement lost me Grammys but fortunately it worked here.

This is the claim I almost posted.

I'm Haruhi Suzumiya (From 'The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya'). A vanilla townie with a hidden active ability. I'm guessing that if there is a 'Kyon' in the game, they will probably have some kind of means of activating whatever it is. If there's no Kyon, or if Kyon is Vanilla/doesn't have any unique abilities, then I'm willing to bet it's probably activated by a 'No Lynch' due to my character flavour.

Basically, the flavour text is a conversation between Kyon and Haruhi which talks about the sun rising tommorrow, and then asking Kyon if he's fed up with this boring world and if he wanted something more interesting to happen.

The idea that she is fed up with boredom is reiterated when the Role PM describes her as a vanilla townie and that she's eager to protect the town from scum.

I also tried to breadcrumb my character claim early in the game to any possible Kyon's in the game.

SuSa, that's the same way Hylian was playing in Grammies, and I got pretty fed up with it. Especially since I never got my questions answered about him (though Crimson King2 turned out to be Town).

If everyone played by that mentality, the game would go nowhere, because nobody would say anything, and nobody would have anything to work with. You need to understand that for town to get anywhere, it needs to try and trip people up and get people on the defensive. Or at least, that's what I believe.

Nobody can really blame you for trying to be pro-active about scum hunting. As long as you're town, you have nothing to fear from playing pro-actively, even if you die, the sun will rise on the next day and the town will have more information.

Just try SuSa.
With what little you have, take a stab at someone, maybe something interesting will happen.
I also decided against it because the game seemed too simple in setup (a good thing mind you) to include hidden active abilities. Instead I just claimed a random character from a random anime that kinda fits and tried to play into Tom's hand.

@Steel: That was the only real breadcrumb. The way I played the whole game was such that it'd give Tom a good reason for bussing me (even though he was in the dark about it). In truth, I didn't try to breadcrumb myself at all, which in retrospect was pretty dumb to do.

I had no idea that the mafia would know of my existence and the variation of the role I read, read that if they tried to kill me in the night they'd discover my alignment and recruit me instead.

Marc

Relic of the Past
BRoomer
I realised my mistake when I saw I was dead. Tom made a superb fake claim (the delivery was believable), I wanted to go for McFox on Day 4. I was on to McFox somewhat because Saber was a Mafia Roleblocker in the Fate/Stay Night game I hosted as well! Sadly, the fluff had no mention of Saber Alter, the only explanation for Saber being corrupted, something I tried to pin him on (considering he mostly coasted otherwise). That claim stood out like a sore thumb, considering everyone else was some weak ass school girl and he claimed VANILLA. I'm really wondering why the setup only had a few series and ****ing Haruhi as a traitor, but have no complaints rolewise. Town played poorly for the third time in a row, with too many inactives. I'm going to retire from SWF Mafia altogether by the way, it just doesn't fit my style.

GG.

Marc

Relic of the Past
BRoomer
Steel: This is something I decided after the most recent BRoom game ended, it has nothing to do with this game.;) I'm more used to playing games on Dutch forums (currently the Dutch smash forum) and I can't really get past cultural differences. I'm just much better in my own language, not to mention Dutch games are a lot faster in general (meaning people don't lose interest as much and Town has a sense of urgency). The problem in this specific room is that vets took turns being Mafia and Town made too many mistakes, that's all there is to it. I would recommend a smaller more basic game with shorter deadlines for the next one.

Xiivi

Premium
BRoomer
To be honest, the set-up/flavour was really dis-interesting for me and I can agree with Marc about the activity of players.

Doesn't mean the game wasn't good though.

Marc

Relic of the Past
BRoomer
I think you did a good job being active and trying to actually scumhunt, Xiivi. It sucks you were completely wrong at the end, but you did a good job being both active and trusted.

Xiivi

Premium
BRoomer
Meh, it's hard keeping interest in being suspicious of someone after 2 days of people you think are town going "Not comfortable with Tom lynch." :p

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
I know the setup was bland but it was balanced and also my first game. I can guarantee my large game im hosting in Dgames soon will be much different than this.

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
Yeah honestly, I thought you did well Xiivi. I was really feeling the heat on, D2, was it? When you were on my case. You stayed active, you took copious notes, and you didn't let anything slip by. Your problem was just convincing town that you were right.

Xiivi

Premium
BRoomer
Town in general had a hard time convincing itself it was right pretty much the whole time.

By the time Kevin/Marc finally came around to voting Tom, they only made me not want to lynch him.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
****ING Tom, everything in my head screamed to vote you and I couldn't create a case because I was way to scummy the first three days.

Well played I wish we would have voted you D3 when Me and Marc voted you, I ****ing had the handle on you too :\.

Now I hate myself haha :C

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Good game, everyone.

Susa: I was immediately and thoroughly confident that Susa was our traitor. In his first game, his first (second?) post, he called someone out on being, specifically, a mafia traitor. How could he be anything else? That was way too much of a coincidence. Instead of doing what all of my mafia experience told me to and when seeing Xiivi slightly push back against Susa for it, to bus him like MAD, I tried to help him. I shouldn't have, but it worked out in the end. When Susa was modkilled and flipped townie, I was immediately and thoroughly confused and became very scared of killing our traitor Night 1.

ChiboSempai: Chibo was away from game for the first three IRLdays of play, and when he arrived, so did a mysterious double-vote! OOoooh! I wonder who the doublevoter could POSSIBLY BE?! The cases you mounted against me (and anyone else) were too easy to simply dismiss. They weren't demanding of attention or response. If you had not claimed Day 1, you would have died Night 1. There is no question about that.

Crimson King: Your drunk post made us think that either a) you were traitor or b) you truly thought you were the most important role in the game. In that regard, you were our Night 1 roleblock choice, and would have been our Night 2 kill if you had not claimed. Your claim would have been believable but you forgot simple coincidental and semantic things that I picked apart: "but he didn't nameclaim," "but he investigated the dead," "all he talks about is past games," etc. I feel like you gave up after you claimed. I do enjoy playing with you, though, because as town I usually think you are also town, so it was fun to play as mafia and know that you are town.

Kataefi: You played very well. I decided on you for our Night 1 kill based halfway on process of elimination. You didn't do anything wrong. You should continue to play mafia exactly the way you are. You are a great player in the making.

Airgemini: You called McFox and me out on our shaky play, but even in death, it was not convincing. However, I was very, very impressed by your ability to play this game, and I am positive that you learned a lot from playing as scum in Grammys and it definitely showed in this game.

KevinM: I am truly sorry that I could not return the favor and recruit you to the winning team. I love you. You had quite a varied town to deal with, and I know, I know you wanted to lynch me on Day 3.

Marc: You know you're one of my favorite players. I totally understand that you would stop playing at SWF to continue to play on the Dutch forums. I really wish I spoke the language... I would love to play with you all. Your thoughts about the LoD mafia are true. Your thoughts about BRoom mafia are also true. It is easy to tell that you understand and excel at the game at a very high level. I hope we continue to talk about mafia even after you stop playing here.

BowserKing: Not so bad, and much room for improvement! I hope you continue to play Mafia with us, and when you do, I have some advice. But, talk to me on AIM for it. I don't want everyone to know what you will. ;]

Xiivi: You played well, and don't feel like you didn't. For a vanilla townie, you had a very large impact on this game when it came to keeping the discussion actually pertinent and that was impressive. You were sure that Susa was scum... well, so was I. You were sure that Vyse and you were not the same alignment... well, so was I.

Vyse: What a crazy traitor! You played very well. You kept yourself from being a viable nightkill target while also keeping yourself from being a viable lynch target. You seemed so town all game, I honestly never considered that you were our traitor @_@'. Your scumhunting was... good. I guess because you already knew who scum was, or... you're a scumhunting prodigy! Ha ha. You did a great job on the Day that we lynched you, and I really appreciate how smooth you made that transition. I really was the subject of the town's ire on Day 3 and needed a way out, and you were the way out, and you knew it and helped it happen. Thank you for the win.

Chaco/Virgilijus/McFox: O, Chaco, how I adore thee! I'm sorry that you were unable to continue as my scum partner. Virgy! We were mafia together, if only for a few days! Isn't that weird?! McFox: wonderful partner. I feel like we played off of each other extremely well and only in the shadows. When a townie put together who we were, he died. When the town as a whole put together who we were, the game ended. You were consistent and reliable.

§teel: This was a wonderful first modded game. It really was. The flavor was slightly enjoyable (that's its job) but unbreakable. It was not too zany. The setup, with 12 players, included your common Cop+Doc+MafiaRB+MafiaGodfather, with addition of MafiaTraitor and TownDoublevoter+Town1shotvig. Those are very, very fun powers to play with. And there were vanilla townies. Thank the Gods, there were vanilla townies. Too many people simply leave them out of their games. As your first game, this game reminds me of High School Mafia, one of my first games. I'm very pleased to be able to co-mod with you on your second, upcoming game, and it is a theme that I know we both love to death and is extremely enjoyable for everyone who will play.

Marshy: I know you were looking over his shoulder, and the modding was superb. You made the right decision @ Omni.

Top Bottom