• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Anime Charleston Monthlies (Brawl-Melee) - North Charleston SC - June 13th GET HYPED!

Khaoz

Smash Journeyman
just found out about this...

I'm going to find out if I can make this soon and let you know. (mainly depends on work =/ )

If I can, I'm guaranteed to bring 5 more with me (6 of us in all), a tv, laptop, and recording equipment.

Definitely going to hype this.

zCasanova

Smash Lord
TRC's tournament was ballin', hopefully this one will be the same.

@PPik—

I heard that you're a WiFi beast, and that you're going to use that experience to destroy the competition at this.

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
i heard homeboy is like, 17th on the all is brawl ladder, and i also heard that this ladder is not only tangible and viable, but completely legit as well.

:)

Area_6

Smash Journeyman
OH LAWD!
there rumors have officially been spread, and the pwnage begins.

Yea Trc tourney was nasty so umm me and the squad should be in this + troy hell yea.

Lastly Devin i didnt forget what happened first round and im gunning for marth :)

Area_6

Smash Journeyman
Don't get to happy cowboy i butted in a convo and they were talking about you so it was threw me.

And if im right half those statements were deff Sarcasm. Just throwing it out there.

Plasma Pikmin

Smash Apprentice
I think the only sarcastic one was the "ladder being tangible and viable, and completely legit" one. That is not true at all, trust me, I suck as Olimar. =*(

Area_6

Smash Journeyman
^ Lame
Anyway whose ready for this tourney TRC's was dope.

THIS IS HOW IT STARTS!

zCasanova

Smash Lord
Lastly Devin i didnt forget what happened first round and im gunning for marth :)
Eh, I always start off slow at tournaments, don't know why.

You've got a good Fox, though. It plays extremely different from all the other Foxes I've seen, so, I'll give you that, too—surprise factor. Took me a second to realize you weren't d-airing... at all.

That in itself is good, and bad.

You've got a week, though. Train it up.

Area_6

Smash Journeyman
Dev dair get ***** after a while and i like to keep it fresh my combo starter. i used to spam it around the map but now i try other ****.

Lol yea But gg's :)

Idk if imma be here for sure BUT i have a few rides set.

Plasma Pikmin

Smash Apprentice
Only a few more days left! Not sure if anyone needs to see my ladder profile Area.

Only character I'm worried about it Luigi/MK. Those 2 are my biggest problems. *why am I telling you guys that*

Area_6

Smash Journeyman
I pretty sure they did. You didnt shot up to Trc's tourney what happened?

Oh and Btw those infraction points you tried to get me on aib saying that i called you a N****

and missing the point that were both black. Yea it didnt work. next time make a better excuse

Plasma Pikmin

Smash Apprentice
I didn't show up because I didn't have a ride. And please don't mention that, that has nothing to do with this, and dude, I really don't like it when people say that word to me in general, whether they're the same race or not. =/

Area_6

Smash Journeyman
LOL i brang it up because it was pretty childish and gay. and if you dont like the word N**** good luck at hosting your tourney because it will be flying at you and at other people YAY will be screaming it alot and so will i

zCasanova

Smash Lord

You really won't like Yay, Pikmin.

Not only does he scream the 'n'-word, but he constantly reenacts that scene from the Rick James skit, off of The Dave Chappelle show, where Rick James grinds his muddy boots into Charlie Murphie's couch:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcJkhSUSnek

If he knows it pisses you off, or if you say something to him, or—Lord forbid—you beat on his legs, he'll follow up with this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJbYy8h3mGQ

Just to be safe, you'd better get rid of all the furniture. I've heard he'll get your recliners and loveseats, as well.

Area_6

Smash Journeyman
Dev is to funny. But yes i agree and since you don't like i will back Yay with random ******ish comments

Top Bottom