• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Anime Charleston Monthlies (Brawl-Melee) - North Charleston SC - June 13th GET HYPED!

Plasma Pikmin

Smash Apprentice
lol, I guess it doesn't matter that much. I can take it in a friendly way, but they way Area was using it to me before was offensive. And Area, I didn't do that to you, someone else named "falln" did. Sorry about that though. =(

EDIT: Should I start listing Teams in the First Post? Not sure if that many of you would do doubles, but I already have a partner, so, you guys want me to list teams?

everlasting yayuhzz

Smash Champion
Okay, you guys are making up stories about me. I do NOT talk a lot of trash, I am very calm and attentive during tournament matches, never trying to be a distraction. I have no idea where you fine gentlemen could be getting such ideas about me!

Area_6

Smash Journeyman
LOL yo yay imma hit you up during the week to discuss a ride cool?

Thunder865

Smash Apprentice
Bah, I kinda really want to go to this, all of a sudden. Two weeks is too long to wait, after the last one ;_;
I might attempt to request off work. We'll see how it goes. No promises, though ._.;

Plasma Pikmin

Smash Apprentice
Ok, everyone who is attending, please vote on whether or not you want MK banned. I'll tally them, and you can only vote once, of course.

everlasting yayuhzz

Smash Champion
I'm nearly certain that TRC wants him unbanned. Khaoz's crew would probably want him unbanned since their friend is a MK main... I personally don't care either way, I'll vote for him to be unbanned just so I can use him against Snap.

zCasanova

Smash Lord
Or me, but w/e :)

Edit: I'm pro-ban, and so are Snap, TGB and L'.

Not sure about JMan or TRC, what you guys say?

Edit2: You probably don't want to hold the vote all week, just so you can give people a decent heads up on what the final decision is. I'm willing to bet he'll be banned.

Plasma Pikmin

Smash Apprentice
I'll close the voting on Wednesday. I vote him to be banned, because personally, I think that he should be banned for many reasons, not going into that though.

So far, it's:

5 = Ban
3 = Unban (Unsure about Khaoz's Crew)

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
I'll put it this way.
If MK is in, I'll enter Brawl singles.

If not, I might do doubles, but probably not.

My vote is a big no, though, well, I have a mixed opinion on it. It's cause I really... hate Brawl... and MK is the only character I like... obviously, I mean, I suck at Brawl so I need to like that char lol

better question
can we move Pictochat to random!?!??!

... was a joke

Plasma Pikmin

Smash Apprentice
Well, I personally don't really care if MK is banned or not. I guess I'm not going to vote since I'm the host and all. I would say to not ban him because I've been spending a lot of time learning that matchup. So far though, BAN is just 1 vote ahead. (Needs more voters)

zCasanova

Smash Lord
@RC--

You disappoint me, you told me several times on Saturday that you understood the blight that MK brings upon tourneys :(

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
I know, Devin, but the problem in that is that I don't like Brawl, so while I do acknowledge it's bad for it, I want it, because... well, you know how I feel about the game.

I think Yay really holds a valuable point though, if SC never plays MK, how can they hope to beat MK? If MK is indeed beatable, that is.

my vote shouldn't count as much, considering I'm not a true Brawl player.

Plasma Pikmin

Smash Apprentice
On a random note people, we still have the issue of setups, everything else is fine though. So far we only have 2-3 (3 if Khaoz gets to go).

Thunder865

Smash Apprentice
I'm gonna vote for a ban. I understand there are people out there who don't use Metaknight as a crutch, but still, there are people who do, and I'd prefer to not lose a set if it came down to that.

zCasanova

Smash Lord
K, well... I guess I can bring two TV's, I'll pass on the Wii since others are bringing them.

Edit:

We get anything off of the door fee for bringing a setup?

zCasanova

Smash Lord
Sweet, I'll bring two full setups, then.

What's the MK vote count?

Ban - Devin, Bo, Snap, Thunder, L', Azzy
NoBan - Yay, TRC, A6

?

Plasma Pikmin

Smash Apprentice
Thanks Dev!

And yes, so far it's:

Ban - 6
Unban - 3

Another Random Note: Would anyone mind having some recorded matches with me? I really want to have offline matches off me on Youtube and other places.

Top Bottom