• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Anime Charleston Monthlies (Brawl-Melee) - North Charleston SC - June 13th GET HYPED!

Area_6

Smash Journeyman
Ok i see things like. Umm, the name tag yay has on his shirt says "Gay" I agree

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
Out of 8.... :/

Shoddy performance, shoddy tourney to say the least... :(

Oh well, i pulled some CRAZY shiz up in doubles... but it wasn't recorded

And apparently, my taking Sonic to 232% against Area 6's Ike and making him No Contest didn't get put up. It was SOOOO funny, xD, HE ONLY landed the jab, xD

Area_6

Smash Journeyman
Oh yea THAT **** WAS FAIL

I would of done anything to have that on my youtube page

And the match vsing your sonic to with fox >.>

But at least me and tyrant have something in common RAGEQUITS SWF**

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
question: how did an online-only player like pikmin make it to the finals? i don't play brawl at all, but i watched the matches and I can seriously tell that all he was doing was throwing out attacks and waiting for a setup to connect. he seemed confused that you could block and avoid attacks easily in real life.

Area_6

Smash Journeyman
Actually sleepy, Pikmin took second the games he won aren't up there. So thats kind of under handing him.

He was actually a legit oli.

SleepyK

i'm not underhanding him at all. I understand you can obtain a solid amount of skill from playing online, but you guys who play locally should have been able to beat him due to his playstyle of
throw attack out
oh it connected follow up
oh it missed wtf? blocking?

Plasma Pikmin

Smash Apprentice
I actually went to tournaments before, and I wasn't an Online-Only player, lol. I know what to do in what situations, and I know how to block, but Olimar has many more options then just blocking. I don't throw out attacks, and of course you come up with follow ups. If I miss though, I have always have a 2nd thing to do.

And yeah, ALL of the games that I won, and did a VERY good job in wasn't recorded at all or someone didn't put up on Youtube even though the thing was recording the WHOLE time. I think I only have 1 vid up, and that's against a CF, big whoop. >_>

Area_6

Smash Journeyman
Sleepy if anyone is the online player here. It's me. I'm hardcore wifi any most people don't agree with me for it.

So yea

SleepyK

okok.
your lucas is a serious online only playstyle, though.

zCasanova

Smash Lord
I actually went to tournaments before, and I wasn't an Online-Only player, lol. I know what to do in what situations, and I know how to block, but Olimar has many more options then just blocking. I don't throw out attacks, and of course you come up with follow ups. If I miss though, I have always have a 2nd thing to do.

And yeah, ALL of the games that I won, and did a VERY good job in wasn't recorded at all or someone didn't put up on Youtube even though the thing was recording the WHOLE time. I think I only have 1 vid up, and that's against a CF, big whoop. >_>
Why you think I didn't put your videos up?

We didn't use that station, because YOUR Wii didn't have the needed **** on it unlocked for tournament play.

I'm not going to go on and name the many other things that were wrong at this tournament, so let's just chill with the hate—be glad that there were 22 people there, and you beat them ALL.

SleepyK

what hate

and a guy who doesn't play or like brawl won <_<
so idk about the relevance of that argument

Top Bottom