• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

animated sprite gifs.

PIMPSLAP

Smash Lord
lol Vegeta: "he's... he's transforming" (strange bells chime) lol .And the golden aura covers the sky. Goku: "your gona pay Frezza!!!!!!!!"

DH_Ninja

Smash Ace
Yea!! One more addition to rep is one more step towards global conquest er.....ending world hunger!! *lets go with that hehe..*

DH_Ninja

Smash Ace
ight once i start leo's it should be done quickly, then i can move on to the others, hopefull we get word from Hoshi about the animations hes working on.

DH_Ninja

Smash Ace
i was thinking of using htis gif i made in my sig, what do you ppls think??

Replace the current top one i have with this?

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
I requested mine back in May and still no siggy, DH can you take it over it looks like Hoshi is not gonna make it, people that have requested in July have gotten theirs already >_>

videokilledtheradiostar

Smash Journeyman
hey, i saw you were taking gif requests, i would like a gif of DK cargo throw chaining fox.
It would be cool if he threw him once and hit, caught, repeat

thanks a bunch

DH_Ninja

Smash Ace
i know, but im trying not to make it look choppy or too slow. also, i made this GIF and another one

Both are from Pico's master ending in f zero

The other one is very long and is 2.20 Mb in size, imageshack won't host that much in size, anyone know a place that will host larger??

Edit: I found a site but it slow, probably due to image size, also it doesn't loop, its about 131 frames, i'll try to get it on later this week, after i work on Leo and kevin's GIFs

DH_Ninja

Smash Ace
i will get Leo's done sometime later tonight. I have the frames done, i just need to animate them, also i updated my comic, check it out if you have time. just click the link.

B0mbe1c

Smash Lord
Hey, can you make me on with Ganon using Wizard foot rcovery, and then falco coming out of nowhere and they spike each otheR? Thanks if you can. After there spiked, canu put text "C'mon, I dair ya"

DH_Ninja

Smash Ace
made Leo's i would have had it posted sooner but i ran into probs getting on smashboards.

Also if you want, i'll speed it up if you want.

urban_shinobi

Smash Journeyman
sooo....*whistle*....i guess i'm on Ninja's payroll....

lol, I jsut notcied that I'm shinobi and he's ninja...:laugh:

yea....sooo...w/e....

0m3n5150

Smash Journeyman
i really enjoy your animations. iv made a few in the past, but i dont have enough patience, or creativity to make a GOOD looking one.

therefore, i shall request one! (if thats alright >.>)
if you have a drill kick sprite,
Falco's shine to SHFFL'd spike (pillaring) in a loop? (preferrably on a cutout of the FD background)
Thanks man =P

DH_Ninja

Smash Ace
its no problem, also, i remeber making something like that in the past, give me a moment to look Omen

B0mbe1c

Smash Lord
Ok, if its ok, Could you possibly change my request? This time, I'd just like it show Falco spiking ganon, and ganon doing wizard foot (downB) spike on Falco, then repeat. Thanks if you can do something like that woul be appreciated.

DH_Ninja

Smash Ace
No offence, but i'm getting the feeling that your going to be there anytime i kinda screw up.

In other news, Looni, um, you could use it in your sig i guess, but that really was only intended to be a one time thing for someone getting the 300th post.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Well good thing you put his name there so if people do (Save it then upload it onto photobucket) they will know it was intended for him!

DH_Ninja

Smash Ace
Your post is kind of confusing, could you clarify what your saying Lego??

*its just it confused me thats all, worded funny.*

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Uh well...

Good thing you put the person who had the 300th post name in the gif you made for him so if people use it they know that its his.

And people wanting the GIF can instead of ask you to post a link or whatever just upload it onto photobucket and copy the IMG code.

Top Bottom