• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

animated sprite gifs.

DH_Ninja

Smash Ace
Announcements.
HELP WANTED! I'm only one person, and could use a hand here.

Progress has slowed, in other irrelevant news, I change my av and sig. *BERSERK*

Stop asking how the Gifs are coming along, you can see the list. -.-

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
This is how you get an image into your sig, ive been asked several times and it comes up. Follow these instructions. Im sure its also been posted by a mod around here somewhere.

1. Right Click on said
2. Go into the properties
3. Copy the image url
4. insert image using the code thing Said image inserted here [/i mg][/B][/COLOR]
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[COLOR=Yellow][SIZE=3]Yes, i am always taking request, unless something says otherwise, like a message on the front page or something, sort of like this one..
Anyone interested in helping out can join, just show some of your work involving animations ect.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Next reward shall be at 1000

[/B][/COLOR]

[IMG]http://img86.imageshack.us/img86/2138/ninjaspriteshophu4.png

Slaves. i mean um...Assistants *yes i will call them that hehe.*
---------
1.Demoncaterpie
2.Hoshipuri *currently Mia, whereabouts are unknown?*
3.Urban Shinobi
4.Falco&Victory
5.Super Glenn *Hasn't been on in over a month*

The waiting list
---------------------------
1. Apple Joos/Pg.15 *demon*
2. KYLEMARTHFALCODANIELSON/ Pg.42
3. Homelessvagrant/ Pg.43
4. brawlpro/ Pg.43
5. Akiak/ Pg.45
6. Superninjabreadman/ Pg.46
7. Azumouse/Pg.47
8. secretcode/ Pg.48
9. Mr. Game and Pichu/ Pg.49
10. platnum/ Pg.50
11. axemangx/ Pg.50
12. Spyda/ Pg.52
13. Exovel/ Pg.53

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
anyway, i spent about an half hour of my time making this so i might as well post it. a while ago i posted a tetris sprite gif. anyway i improved apon it. *yes i realize its fast and the misplaced tetris piece.*

Post 300 reward given to Vericz
*All 26 characters in Melee used and used 84 frames, im very proud of this.*

Post 600 Reward give to .::Link::.

Made this for smashboard member Fluffy, feel free to use. Original is the one on the right, the redone is on the left.

Front page: I like how this came out so.

if anyone wants me to make a gif for there sig just say so.

urban_shinobi

Smash Journeyman
cool what do you use....

i use Animated GIF Creator 3, and make each frame in paint or photoshop....i can show you some of my old ones (most of my new work is uncomplete)....

i must commend you on the backgorunds as well, i only just started to get into that

Wuss

Smash Champion
you can do it on gimp as well, and so I would guess photoshop as well, but I could be wrong.

I made this randomly on gimp but it isnt nearly as cool/interesting as yours. Well done!

DH_Ninja

Smash Ace
thanks i appreciate it. anyway, i will be posting more when i make some.

DH_Ninja

Smash Ace
heres another i did. i got the idea when i saw that i had the end part of the gif saved for something else i was doing, then i remebered the newcomer intro things with brawl and third party characters....

Dr_Twist

Smash Lord
do you think you can do this?

have dr.mario coming into a class room full of smash char.(preferably samus,link,ness, shiek as the student with dr.mario, and captain falcon as the teacher.) then dr.mario get an "F" on a quiz so he gets mad and beats up everybody then it says "Pwnage".!

size 420x115

DH_Ninja

Smash Ace
i can try. :cool:

cool what do you use....

i use Animated GIF Creator 3, and make each frame in paint or photoshop....i can show you some of my old ones (most of my new work is uncomplete)....

i must commend you on the backgorunds as well, i only just started to get into that
Anyway, i use paint another program called gamemaker. *part of keeping quality of the gif.* and unfreez

DH_Ninja

Smash Ace
gamemaker7. I know about layers too. im also trying to learn flash, i only know a small amount about it though.

Obikun

Smash Apprentice
Well I guess I should start practicing with those programs, thanks for the help guys:)

DH_Ninja

Smash Ace
its no problem, as for the practicing, it wil ltake some time, but for the quality thing, save it as a gif with game maker, the individual frames, not in paint. if you do with paint, the quality is reduced.

Wuss

Smash Champion
for whenever, I would like a series as well.
if possible shikamaru getting a chick with his shadow, saying "success", and then a close up of his face winking...
All of this on like a street or something...

DH_Ninja

Smash Ace
Ight, i tried to do the down smash things, but i didn't have the sprites for it to use. and when i tried to do it, it turned into a slide thing.

For Ltork.

DH_Ninja

Smash Ace
i edited the pic a little to make it look more like a downsmash so, take your pic between the two. i'll work on the naruto related ones a little later.

Driz

Smash Apprentice
Could you possibly do one where Falco lasers Marth then Doctor Mario foward smashes Marth or grabs him(which evers easier) and knocks him off the screen, preferably on Final Destination, and if at all possibly after the Marth dies it could say FMH inbetween Falco and Doc Mario??

urban_shinobi

Smash Journeyman
hey, you need to stop the jittering legs man, line up the back foot.....

and did you make that Chidori?

DH_Ninja

Smash Ace
ight, i'll keep that and mind. and the chidori *you mean the copy part with the face?* was from another sprite sheet. The moves were an edit i did.

Driz

Smash Apprentice
not sure if you saw but I asked for a srpite just curious if your gonna make it? don't mean to sound as if i'm rushing you I dont need it anytime soon and I love that Doctor Mario one as well as the Kakashi one you do some really nice work man

Top Bottom