• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

animated sprite gifs.

DH_Ninja

Smash Ace
a custom sprite? i can give it a shot, why not. heres some of my custom sprites.

some of a custom sheet of smaus im working on

DH_Ninja

Smash Ace
hey,Wuss, i finished that gif. *took a while to work out, but i managed it.*

Driz

Smash Apprentice
Im sorry I didnt mean a custom sprite what I emant was a gif that had Falco shotting a marth with his laser followed by that marth either getting grabbed or foward sashed by a Doctor Mario and after the Marth dies It says FMH inbetween the Falco and Doc, preferably ths happens on Final Des? if you could do one like that it would be awsome and how do you give ppl rep?

Driz

Smash Apprentice
i saw earlier that someone said I gave you rep for that, didnt know if I could give ppl point for good posts/art so there a highly regarded member, or if he just meant putting the creator of his sigs name there to give him/you credit

and that would be sweet if you could do it, from what i've seen its gonna own you do really good work man

Driz

Smash Apprentice
SWEEEEEEET its pretty sick man sweet job and thanks ALOT!!

Press22

Smash Journeyman
hey uhh, Can you make me another, Just have a pika and a luigi teaming a peach and then over the luigi can you put the text iSO and over the pika Kz at the very end of it? Thanks and I ranked your topic. :)

DH_Ninja

Smash Ace
its no prob anyway, i have two animations to do later, i'll work on yours press, since its the easier of the two.

Seed of Sorrow

Smash Champion
seems cool, if possible could you make a gif of fox drilling, then once he hits the ground shining, then wavedashing to the right, then drilling the shining, the wavedashing to the left, (at whcih point you could repeat the loop)

Appreciate it man, and take your time. :)

DH_Ninja

Smash Ace
press, here ya go, had some difficulty involving me screwing up on something in the background. anyway, im gona work on the other two i have tommorow.

DH_Ninja

Smash Ace
ight,wish you would have pmed me about it though. *kinda wierd, thats all.*

DH_Ninja

Smash Ace
this required some editing for the down air for fox, anyway, here ya go sorrow

DH_Ninja

Smash Ace
finsihed your animation squeek. *meaning im done with the ones that i needed to do.*

Feel free to request.

Dr_Twist

Smash Lord
demon what would be different on this then my shop!

anyway Ninja

place: corneria

characters: Dr.mario, bowser, and ganondorf

Text: #1: die!!!!!! #2: OMG I just owned you! #3: CRAP!! or this is BS!!!(you pick)

effect: the three char. are just fighting for a little while then put the #1 text. like 4 sec. after the text have dr.mario do his run"B"/slide(the other char. go into the air from the slide) then
while they are in the air have dr.mario do "air >B"/the punch. that throws them to the ground, then dr.mario drops and uses VB/the twist. then when ganon and bowser get thrown in the air the arwings shoot them out of the place. then have dr.mario say text #2 then have him look up and say text #3. then a bomb comes out of the sky and makes a big firey explosion in front of dr.mario. (that all)

tappy

Smash Ace
Hey, these are pretty good.

If you want me to help you with any requests, let me know. Nobody's asking me for stuff on the Chrome Shop Mafia section anyway:(

Here's some of my work. I use Flash.

And here's a link to a flash series I'm working on. It's only a preview, but we're hoping it gets big.

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/374255
i think that u and pedochu should make yur own shop, that way people will know about u guys and you'll definatly get requests.. and with the both of u it will be even better:)

DH_Ninja

Smash Ace
only prob i may have ithe coreneria background, i'll see what i can do though. and i could use some help demon.

Peeze

Smash Master
While I'm learning how to do this i have a request, its pretty hefty so tell me if you cant do it:
On fd, have Falcon on one side doing a raptor boost(>b) into ganondorf, who then regains his balance mid air does a dair on fox, while falco, dthrows falcon to oblivion, then the text"clones rule" appears

mario madman

Smash Cadet
umm yeah i d like to get one of marth and roy vs link and Ganon and lionk and ganon getting star KO'd

Dr_Twist

Smash Lord
hello fellow shop owner!!! i have found a tutorial about business logos and i'm offering every shop one, to try to boost there requests. so if you would like one of these cool logos please ask in this format!

text: (a cool name you want as your shops name)(like^^^)
color^^^:

subtext: (thats sort of describes the shop)(like ^^^)
color^^^:

pic: (could be anything from a star too a gamecube controller)^^^

TWO LETTERS THAT I PUT IN WINGDINGS FONT

if you want some kind of effect on the b.g. tell me but don't make it big. and i might not do the effect!

please i would be happy to make one for you. and you can request it in your own shop!

Top Bottom