• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

animated sprite gifs.

Gypsy Lee

Smash Champion
Lol, DH_ninja is more then capible (and is willing) to do something like this. And by "Like this" I mean something that has lots of gore, blood, and is funny! :p
Yeah, I knew he could do the over-the-top gore, but it was the part where Luigi and Bowser were still attached after the initial impalement that I was uncertain about. :laugh:

Oh, and what do you get now for doing these DH_ninja? (and demoncaterpie) Just wondering, considering that they took the "rep" system off of here and all.

DH_Ninja

Smash Ace
the impalement part would actually be pretty easy. anyway, i get to test my spriting as well as animation abilities. and i do these things in my free time and for people so.....

also, made a fox userbar...

Anyone can feel free to use it. *that means you devon.*

DH_Ninja

Smash Ace
finished yours peachtress. *i tried to make down smash sprites since there was a lack of them, anyway, the slowmo is where i tried to make it look like a down smash.*

DH_Ninja

Smash Ace
devon, you know im too lazt to do that :p *if he wants a change i will see what i can do.*

Terrorking91

Smash Cadet
Lol i forgot :p anyways i was about to make a simple jigglypuff .gif where he is doing the rollout and hits some ssbm players and kills them :D

Leoneri

Smash Ace
I dont have time to make a full request so could I just get some kind of Falco combo? Thanks :D

DH_Ninja

Smash Ace
just do whatever, ok, plenty of room and Tappy, i believe that demon is working on it. hopefully he will get around to it. if he doesn't then i will do it. any commetn demon?

DH_Ninja

Smash Ace
heres a slight upgrade, im trying to make it slower using unfreez, system with that is kinda odd though.

demoncaterpie

Smash Champion
Abra abra cadabra. I wanna reach out and grab ya!
Sorry guys, but I'm gonna have to quit making sigs for awhile.

I know I just joined this site, but I just have too much stuff on my plate to make sigs. Maybe I'll make sigs again, but for now I need to focus on other stuff. This includes college stuff, finals, a flash series, a short story, and a short movie.

Again, I apologize:(

DH_Ninja

Smash Ace
back to the one man shop, anyway, im going to try. Like i said, anyone interested in helping, im looking for it, just show some of your work. anyway, im busy this week, including a concert im playing in my schools band tonight and marching band tommorow.

Note: i also have a custom back ground to make and sure Tappy, i'll do it.

DH_Ninja

Smash Ace
thanks, i think i will, anyway, heres the background i'll use for the corneria. *mostly custom,well the great fox part is, the background is the corneria stage in another star fox game.

Gypsy Lee

Smash Champion
DH Ninja, did you make that in paint? If so I made one of the Great Fox for you since you were having trouble with the Corneria level. I'm not sure if or how you could use this for your Corneria map, but I hope it helps.

Here it is. I made it on paint, but I can't do backgrounds or the STARFOX letters.

I was looking off of this image

http://www.smashbros.planets.gamespy.com/images2/ssbmstagescorneria.jpg

DH_Ninja

Smash Ace
k, anyway,i'll try to animate yours tommorow dr. twist. for now. gaze upon this awesome animation i made. *i ripped the images from a flash myself. you *hopefully* know who this is.*

Top Bottom