• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

animated sprite gifs.

Gypsy Lee

Smash Champion
I posted it at the top of this page a day or two ago, but I'll PM it to you if you want.

Edit: Sorry, but for some reason, my PMs are just not working right. It must be my computer. Sorry for spamming, too. Here's the link again.

If it doesn't work, then I don't know what to do because I tried everything, sorry.

El Cancel

Smash Journeyman
your stuff is really cool.

i just started doing some sprite work a week ago and working on my first piece. it's really hard and so time consuming. but there's no way i'm animating it... that'd be too hard right now.

maybe if i put less detail in it, then i'd consider animating some stuff.

i use ms paint btw to draw them.

tappy

Smash Ace
oh i didn't know u had it done!! thank you so much!!!:grin: it looks amazing, just the way i wanted it.

DH_Ninja

Smash Ace
im going by the order on the lwaiting list your number six, remeber im only one person er ninja.

DH_Ninja

Smash Ace
here are two things.

one is a slightly editted version of an existing GIF from deviant art, *By Typhoon.*
*i am a big silent hill fan.*

and a animal kirby thing, use it for aim or somthing

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Umm if you feel like doing a bowser one where he just uses his Forward Aerial to knock him off the stage and then use his flame breath, and then have GaW come in and do the bell thing like from the side like he's cheering him on.. i would love you

Press22

Smash Journeyman
Dh Ninja I just started animating, and do you know how to use flash?
I Am like sooo confused. Do you have a program that lets me animate easily?

DH_Ninja

Smash Ace
use macromedia flash, and it takes some time to learn, i only know very little, *how to use sprites insert sound, ect.

DH_Ninja

Smash Ace
GAH COmputer crashed and i lost everything T.T I'm going to try and work on recovering all my custum sheets. it will take longer to get around to animations.

Terrorking91

Smash Cadet
DH_Ninja: im at my friend's house and im posting from his file since he can't log off for some reason.

here are two things i made, one with paint, the other with photoshop

Yoshi image

kirby userbar

Terrorking91

Smash Cadet
Hey when did you post on my name o.O lol

Anyways dh your computer didn't crash...it crashed, blew up, and burned in a flame filled pit of hell o.O

Anyways im bored so im going to do something <_<

DH_Ninja

Smash Ace
my comp is currently running slower then paris hilton taking a 4th grade math quiz.

heres the next requested aniamtion of jiggly rest combo.

Terrorking91

Smash Cadet
Yours is a recorded one o.O DH_Ninja and me make ours. Your sig is juat a recorded video so it's kinda nothing :/ besides fox pwns -_-

Top Bottom