• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

animated sprite gifs.

DH_Ninja

Smash Ace
im good, i'll make mine own. *maybe you could help me improve upon it though*

DH_Ninja

Smash Ace
anyway, i have two things to say.

1.Twist, im unsure if i will be able to do your request simply because i can't find a corneria background. *it would really be a pain to make a custom one, but if i have to i will. could you see about finding me one, if its possible.*

2. i have a logo :)

Terrorking91

Smash Cadet
Hey donny! Sup :D Finally found your sprites thread on here ;P Good stuff so far. Like some of them. Lol Dr. Mario in the class room was a good one, haha. Ill try and get some stuff on here too then. Post later.

-Terrorking91

DH_Ninja

Smash Ace
new userbar. This one came out extremly well, also, im thinking of redoing my zelda one to make it come out much better.

Peachtress

Smash Ace
Hey, can I get one like the Sora one made by demoncaterpie. I want the whole slow motion thing, but make it with peach and a mad combo. Also, if you can, include a d-smash and zombie turnip in it. You can make against any opponent but make sure 'Lex' is over Peach like a name tag. Also, preferably white Peach. At the end, make it say 'C-C-C- Combo-breaker!!!'. One more thing, don't make it too fast, like the other ones, the speed of the sora one is perfect.

Thx, you do awesome work. If this is asking for too much, don't do it. Thankyou.

DH_Ninja

Smash Ace
ight, i'll give it a shot to, but your on the waiting list right now that k?

DH_Ninja

Smash Ace
Edit:Yeah! seventh page, meaning 9 more post till 100!

alright, next is mario's then yours peachtress. *reason i have yours last twist is the background thing.*

here's peeze.

tappy

Smash Ace
can u make me one after yur done with everyone elses? and would it be possible for u to use the background of hyrule from the Loz series?

DH_Ninja

Smash Ace
im well aware. anyway, what did you have in mind for a background, cause i probably can find a hyrule background. what kind though tappy.

WFL

Smash Journeyman
Can you make one with Dr. Mario hits Fox with a full jumped pill then single ice climber down smashes for a kill on FD. Thanks in advance.

tappy

Smash Ace
this good?

that looks great:)

okay, here's how i want it:

i would like it to have link fighting ganondorf and then after a while link beats him and ganon falls to the ground. then cloud (version from advent children) jumps in from the left and he and link both hit swords. then a there is a flash and it says, Cloud For Brawl!

DH_Ninja

Smash Ace
ight, im unsure if i can find the style of cloud, but know for sure i can find cloud sprites. i'll add you the list.

Malificent

Smash Apprentice
Nice, can you make it for me and my doubles partner.

Marth; sYn?
Jigglypuff; BAMF

and could you make the person getting slept a peach

Peach; DUDE

that would be amazing :)

thechunkylover

Smash Apprentice
Please make me one.

Characters: Captain Falcon ( white and pink please, if not do regular ) and Fox

Stage: Final destination.

Have falcon on left, fox on right. Falcon dash dance moonwalk full jump back, out of screen. Have giant ( as big as 1/4 of whole gif ) knee come from left and hit fox electricuting him sending him flying.

After animation is fin plz put: "Captain Falcon: Brawl's Top Tier"

DH_Ninja

Smash Ace
im pretty sure i can do that color. *depending on how hard the pallette swap is.*
anyway, mariomadman's is done

DH_Ninja

Smash Ace
more then capable of doing it.

In other news. friend of my, simply known as Josh as returned back to the spriting forum boards i visit. Im going to post one thing of his new custom sprite work.

Shwn

Smash Journeyman
Are you looking for specifics when it comes to requests? Or can we basically just call out characters, environments, and actions?

Gypsy Lee

Smash Champion
I'd like to request something that I think is probably too specific and difficult, but after seeing your other stuff, I think you might be able to do it.

Ok, so I would like an outdoors background (like that Hyrule Temple background you posted earlier), with Mario and Peach standing in the far left or right. The two are about to kiss when Bowser and Luigi walk in from the other side to interrupt them. Mario says "Not this time!" and runs over and beats up Bowser (with something basic like his jabs). Bowser collapses on his stomach and Luigi jumps into the air to attack Mario. Mario leaps into the air and uses his "fair" on him, hurling Luigi down into Bowsers spikes. (with lots of blood please, like from the clone one you did with Falco and Ganondorf) Mario then grabs Bowser (with Luigi still impaled on his shell) and does his "back throw", hurling them off of the screen (with the usual blast effects). Then he walks back to Peach. From there you could do the loop/repeat.

I understand if you can't or just don't want to do this. And I know I'd be far down on the waiting list, but thanks anyway.

Shwn

Smash Journeyman
Alright-

Characters: Samus & Falco vs Falcon

Environment: Final Destination

Action:

-Samus Grabs falcon
-Samus throws Falcon forward
-Falco grabs Falcon
-Samus shoots missle putting Falcon behind Falco
-Falco up tilts Falcon
-Falco B-Airs towards Samus
-Samus Sex Kicks
-Falcon flies roughly off stage
-Falco spikes Falcon

Did I go over board?

Zodiac

Smash Master
Link pwning everyone, lols, I have the details just havnt worked it out yet.

Terrorking91

Smash Cadet
I think he can

Lol, DH_ninja is more then capible (and is willing) to do something like this. And by "Like this" I mean something that has lots of gore, blood, and is funny! :p

I'd like to request something that I think is probably too specific and difficult, but after seeing your other stuff, I think you might be able to do it.

Ok, so I would like an outdoors background (like that Hyrule Temple background you posted earlier), with Mario and Peach standing in the far left or right. The two are about to kiss when Bowser and Luigi walk in from the other side to interrupt them. Mario says "Not this time!" and runs over and beats up Bowser (with something basic like his jabs). Bowser collapses on his stomach and Luigi jumps into the air to attack Mario. Mario leaps into the air and uses his "fair" on him, hurling Luigi down into Bowsers spikes. (with lots of blood please, like from the clone one you did with Falco and Ganondorf) Mario then grabs Bowser (with Luigi still impaled on his shell) and does his "back throw", hurling them off of the screen (with the usual blast effects). Then he walks back to Peach. From there you could do the loop/repeat.

I understand if you can't or just don't want to do this. And I know I'd be far down on the waiting list, but thanks anyway.

DH_Ninja

Smash Ace
i can do both things, anyway, you've been added to the list . and Deom, sure you can help me out. i'll send you your first job to do shortly.

Top Bottom