• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

animated sprite gifs.

DH_Ninja

Smash Ace
Yea, well, I was open for at least a year or more. I may reopen in time and start anew. But like I said, right now, too much going on.

Nintendo-pie

Smash Cadet
I could maybe take over for a bit if you want. On the other hand, I have exams at the minute so I wouldn't be able to do so many. I'll do superdude44's request as a test. I'll use minish cap Link because I can't find toon links.

Hope that's ok

~N-pie

DH_Ninja

Smash Ace
Awesome, I may be bale to get back to things, go through the current list and take care of a few then.

DH_Ninja

Smash Ace
Thats good. Like i said, try and do the ones on the waiting list on the front page if you get a chance. I need to do that as well.

Roller

Smash Legend
Yo, i no you (ninja) are on a temporary hiatus, but nintendo-pie, could you make me a gif with pikachu dancin around with other electric mice, either richu, plusel,minen, and/or pichu?

Thanx if you can.

PiSToLZ

Smash Lord
Mains- Lucario, Falco, and Meta Knight Seconda
can you maybe make me one of sonic running in place and one of lucario using aura sphere. If its too much tell me ok?
also can you make me one of yoshi using his side taunt(the one where he chases his tail)?all of this in one sig on final destination

Nintendo-pie

Smash Cadet
lordunicorn3 said:
wait, do you just find sprites online, or do you make them
If there is a sheet online I will use it. Sometimes I need to edit. I don't know about DH_Ninja but I assume the same.
SpeedySonicToonLucarioTrainer said:
also can you make me one of yoshi using his side taunt(the one where he chases his tail)?
Hmm, that bit may be hard. I would need to do major edits because I don't think such a sheet exists.
Rollerking540 said:
could you make me a gif with pikachu dancin around with other electric mice, either richu, plusel,minen, and/or pichu?
Hmm, maybe. I assume you mean Raichu :026: when you wrote 'richu'. Will probably need to edit.

I will work on them soon, but I have two maths GCSEs today and tests every day this week so :ohwell:

~N-pie

Chaco

Never Logs In
Hey, can you make me a gif. of the Ice Climbers Chain Grabbing, with it background-less. But if its too complicated I'll have someone else do it.

motsalogeL

Smash Lord
This place seems to chaotic. I have been here since around when DH opened it (Or soon after at least) and I thought he would get a system by now.

Anyways everytime you get 3 requests you should stop people from requesting. That way you wont be overwhelmed with requests and idiots who dont respect your rules dont get the the GIF.

DH_Ninja

Smash Ace
Sounds good. I'm begining of thinking of wiping the list clean and starting it over. I should have plenty of time soon, all thats left of school are finals.

Top Bottom