• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

animated sprite gifs.

DH_Ninja

Smash Ace
friends invaded, anyway, if its anything, there will be an animation up within the next few days thanks to falco

Falco&Victory

Smash Champion
lol my status still says programs are currently down

I'm going to make the one im on longer, but I got sidetracked by other requests >_>
and solo/ensemble on snare drum to practice >_>
and track training >_>
and guitar lessons >_>
and learning piano >_>

you now, this month is really busy >_>
>_> >_> >_>

DH_Ninja

Smash Ace
Alright, right now im going to go through the list and find the shortest one so i can say i did something.

Akiak

Smash Ace
I think my request was way too long and hard so forget about it and just make Metaknight pwn Falco and finishing him off with a downwards sword slash and then striking a pose.
I would like to see him glide a bit.

DH_Ninja

Smash Ace
thats alot easier, but are you sure you want to change it? *I just lack time, main reason i never get these done.*

Grandeza

Smash Master
I'm withdrawing my request for 2 reasons.
A) this has taken about 3 months and counting
B) My username isn't zero suit falcon anymore.

DH_Ninja

Smash Ace
im sorry about the request time. Anyway, i'll take you off the list. Ive really neglected the thread....

DH_Ninja

Smash Ace
My internet has been acting weird and has been closing out when i go on certain sites, including the ones where i get my sprites from, so even if i wanted to work on the gifs, it would still have to wait.

DH_Ninja

Smash Ace
No. It's not, firefox is the problem it seems. I'll try to get another done this week.

Spyda

Smash Journeyman
I just really want a Dark Link animated thing... throwing boomerangs, forward air and up B someone to their death... preferably metaknight... and Bowser... killing both of them a the same time would be... bittersweet..! =)

let me know if you can do it... or cant... i can reduce the stuff i want if you need it to be smaller...

DH_Ninja

Smash Ace
Easily done, the only problem is time, I hope to get back on track soon. I wonder if Falco ever got his animation done.

DH_Ninja

Smash Ace
I believe I asked you to make the C falcon one longer. *If memory serves me correctly, maybe add a background.*

Exovel

Smash Ace
New animation

I was JUST going to request this, so instead... can I get this animation.... with a few tweaks?

Can I get the ROFL removed, have the opponent changed to link (it would be really cool if he could enter the screen doing his upB and then after it ends he gets hit with the taunt), and have luigi in his new Orange suit. Oh, and Exovel in the bottom left corner if its not too much trouble.

Also, it would be sweet to get a battlefield or final destination background and have the animation slowed down just a tiny tiny bit That isn't required at all, though.

Thanks!

ChronoBound

Smash Hero
Can you make an animated sig from this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSPqaai1XQU

The clip I want from it is from the two second mark (beginning with Roy appearing) to the 13-second mark (end it after Marth, Ike, and Roy are done shaking their booties).

If you can't do an animated sig, that's okay.

DH_Ninja

Smash Ace
wow, that was an interesting video, I lack the stuff to do that, sorry. The other one I can do. *Hopefully i can get some help to take care of current request.*

Exovel

Smash Ace
Alright! Thanks man. Much appreciated!

EDIT: Can I make one slight change to my request? Instead of Luigi's blue outfit, can I get him in his old school white one? Thanks again!

EDIT #2: Can I change that costume request again? If at all possible, can I get the new orange Luigi outfit? It would be beyond amazing if I could. If not, then the white one is my next choice. Sorry for all the changes, and I promise I'm done. I just figured it wouldn't matter since I'm low on the waiting list. Triple Thanks Again!

~ Ex

shal

Smash Apprentice

can i have that kind of zelda in an animation fighting link when she uses her side b? and if its possible can i get the black and white colored dress?

Exovel

Smash Ace
Hey DH, I made a second edit to my last post. I just wanted to make sure you saw it. I'm pretty pumped, but take your time. I know it's worth the wait.

DH_Ninja

Smash Ace
The zelda one, there is a sheet, but it would take a helluva while. *edits and color edits.* the other one, sure, just don't keep editing it.

shal

Smash Apprentice
yeah thats the prob, i nvr did edited the second time when i posted, the next day i cam back and it was edited >.<

TehCadenzilla

Smash Apprentice
can you make me one of jigglypuff doing her rapid spin thing? Not her like flying towards anything just her spinning

superdude44

Smash Cadet
Could you make one of toon link and dark toon link battle somewhere and have dark lnk win. THEN GAME OVER !!!!

DH_Ninja

Smash Ace
From the looks of things, I'm going have to close down. T.T, I don't have time to do as much as I want. and when I do, i don't get around to it. I had a good run.

Grandeza

Smash Master
Sad for the people who waited so long to get no sig, but that's the way the cookie crumbles I guess. I will say this, you obviously have a lot of talent. Hope you manage to keep the shop opened.

Top Bottom