• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

animated sprite gifs.

HoshiPuri

Smash Journeyman
You're welcome. Wait..... you do 'like' it right?

If, D_H Ninja, you need more help I'd be glad to take some of that ninja stress off you. I might want to do that Boozer one requested from Kevin M.

zintendomouse

Smash Cadet
yes i like it alot,err sorry for being a pain but to make it complete could you possibly put a purple pikmin turning into a white one on either size of the one that turns yellow red then blue plz,and thanks again

HoshiPuri

Smash Journeyman
A pain to animate. Doesn't anyone know, I don't use flash. D:

I use a different program where you must edit nice and slowly pixel by pixel. What if you were in my shoes? I don't care, it's not hard just tedious.:laugh:

---

D_H Ninja needs to clear out his Inbox....

HoshiPuri

Smash Journeyman
Coffee Cup, but I have the full version. I didn't get the additional stuff. I just have it registered so I don't have a trial date.

It's a pretty good animator if know how to use it well.

Other than that, I really need flash...

DH_Ninja

Smash Ace
*Edit, made the talking part long enough to read it. Also Post #250!!*
i did the coffe cup. i did say i'd have one done. Plus i really wanted to do this one.

DH_Ninja

Smash Ace
i could, im pretty sure it will fit in your sig though,could you give that a shot first?

HoshiPuri

Smash Journeyman
Sorry Zentendo. I just thought to myself. If I made the two animations 1 image....

Geez.....

There might be 2000-5000 frames in it. I guess 2 images will do.

EDIT: Dang it, I double posted... and oh yeah, Kevin's is next. I customized my own Marth sprite just for it!

HoshiPuri

Smash Journeyman
Okay. I finished Kevin's animation. Wait, not really. I finished the animating. I just sorta need a background for it. So it's considered almost done. :)

DH_Ninja

Smash Ace
alright, i'm working on the man formorly known as reaper vine's animation, one sec, need to check front page for the name.

DH_Ninja

Smash Ace
uploaded and completed

If you want anything else done, like slown down, just tell me here.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Your animations are great! But to be honest they are a little to fast and you don't really know whats happening untill its over lol

Gypsy Lee

Smash Champion
alright, i'm working on the man formorly known as reaper vine's animation, one sec, need to check front page for the name.
*raises hand and swings it wildly in the air* Oh! Ooo! That's me!

Two words: Awesome

Just one thing, that is, if it isn't too much of a hassle: Could you slow it down a bit, because it's really hard to tell what's going on. Thanks. Thanks again.

Drik Khaail

Smash Ace
k, anyway,i'll try to animate yours tommorow dr. twist. for now. gaze upon this awesome animation i made. *i ripped the images from a flash myself. you *hopefully* know who this is.*

STINKOMAN FTW!!! hehe, nice. I can't do hardly anything with these sprites, I downloaded gamemaker, and suck at making them. I commend you for being able to do these, so many, and so well.

EDIT: And if it werent too much trouble, could ya make one with bowser and mario at, maybe final destination. And then, Peppys face shows up on the bottom with text saying: DO A BARREL ROLL! Bowser doing b+up, sending mario flying. only optional, but at the end, bowser do a grin and thumbs up...

DH_Ninja

Smash Ace
appreciate the comments and sure i can do the peppy one, that wil actually be pretty easy.

DH_Ninja

Smash Ace
use unfreez and drag and drop. you have to save it frame by frame, thats what i do.

DH_Ninja

Smash Ace
ight, also, care to join the staff here. er slaves er yea staff, lets go with that. also in other news. i made this new animation, ripped from the japaneese strongbad email. took a while to do it.

im going to work on a smaller version later.

HoshiPuri

Smash Journeyman
Kevin's Message

People keep mindgaming me, when is this shiz coming out :chuckle:

Hoshi Puri's Respone To The Quote

I've been on the lap top for a long time. Touch Pads are NOT for gif animations lol.

I made it. It's on the other comp which my sister won't get off of. (She Has My Space Addiction>__>)

I'll just upload it Asap without the background. Making someone wait so long isn't polite.

Hoshi Puri Apologizes

Sorry it's been so long. I might upload it soon. (VERY SOON)

Top Bottom