• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

animated sprite gifs.

DH_Ninja

Smash Ace
im goign to work o nthe last one, peppy barrel roll thing, because its easiest to do and i want to get one done before i leave tommorow.

DH_Ninja

Smash Ace
I play zelda as my main and refuse to change it. anywaym this is a sig worthy animation that came out well and am proud of. *then again, im proud of all my gifs.*

DH_Ninja

Smash Ace
also...theres this, which i am using in another forum in my sig...

note: NOT made by me, found this on another forum i go to frequently for spriting.

Drik Khaail

Smash Ace
also...theres this, which i am using in another forum in my sig...

note: NOT made by me, found this on another forum i go to frequently for spriting.

lolz, that thing is hilarious... I think I've seen it on uncyclopedia though...

DH_Ninja

Smash Ace
Next aniamtion is shwns, it will take some sprite editing, but i'll get it done.

Also, you getting anything done Hoshi??

Stryks

Smash Hero
Ninja I dont have a .gif maker program or whatever its called, but I have the images, can u just make the 1st image appear for like 2-3 secs. then the next image (same time period as the last one) and then the next one, then restarting again with the 1st image?? If u can do it I would apreciate it...

1st image
2nd image
3rd image

In that order, thanx in advance...

DH_Ninja

Smash Ace
this is from the 15 second clip, i saw it on smash dojo and thought. "hmm this looks sig size." So i attempted to rip the foxfire animation, i got a good amount of the frames. I did this all with a hand and mouse in hand, no other programs. Hopefully someone uses this so all my efforts don't go to waste.

i got 28 of the frames. I think there may be around 36- 42 in the animation.

Enjoy

DH_Ninja

Smash Ace
alright, i'm trying here. Give me and my ninja like powers a break.

[also, like the new avvy change.]

DH_Ninja

Smash Ace
Shwn, your image is done. also ,next post is 300th. next person to post will get a nice animated GIF.

vericz

Smash Champion
Ninja i got a request for the firefox clip from the brawl vid.

Could you have him start the firefox and right before he goes up restart the animation and loop as if he was powering up like a dbz character with text that says "The True uuaa"

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Well Verciz looks like you are the winner : P And DH Ninja i could think of a name for one of my Ninja characters in the comic so i just named him DH don't mind do you?

DH_Ninja

Smash Ace
i have just finished all the frames of it, this animation features all the characters in melee. *i think at least.* and is about 80 frames long. It has your name on it too, plus it loops.

DH_Ninja

Smash Ace
yea, i'd recommend staying on a bit longer, im on frame 50 or so of the animation

DH_Ninja

Smash Ace
i had some inspirtation from another GIF, i believe i used all the melee characters.

DH_Ninja

Smash Ace
I double checked and i did use all 26 characters in that GIF, and i used 84 frames for it.

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
can i have one with sheik and falco pwning mad characters as a team and have it say hiroshi in the corner?
i left it pretty vague because i dont want to smother your creativity. but i think it would be so cool to see sheik and falco teaming up on the other characters. thanks in advance if you consider mine...peace

-hiroshi

Sandy

Smash Champion
I would like to make a request:

Falco is doing his Up+B
Fox says: His power level... its OVER 9000!
Stage: Final Destination

Top Bottom