• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

animated sprite gifs.

DH_Ninja

Smash Ace
well, i guess its your job seeing how your a mod and all, but i still think that both points were unneeded, thats all. *Especially the one line thing.* anyway, im getting off topic here.

Loooooni

Smash Ace
Stuck in the 4th dungeon of twilight princess
oh instead could you make me a gif with Geno using Geno Flash then when the rainbow colors are coming down have him do his signature folded arms and nods head thingy like the one i the bottom left corner of my sig
hey jsut wondering if u got this request because you didnt say anything about it also the move is Geno Blast not geno flash also can u make it looping if u can make it at all

DH_Ninja

Smash Ace
kevin, here ya go, its been a few months but....
there wern't really any f air sprites so i had to improvise. if you want me to make and ajustments, just ask.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
DH DOUBLE POST!! THINK MAN THINK!! QUICK RUN BEFORE A MOD COMES!!

Anyways that a good gif N stuff and another GaW bell lol.

DH_Ninja

Smash Ace
Remind me why i don't come out of the shadows and shuriken you -.-
anyway, that is not a double post, thats me posting 9 hours later.

Also i changed the front page a little bit.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Ok but im just warning you cos Mods don't care weather its 9... or 10!

Anyways i didn't see you in the massive Ninjas battle... must have missed you.

(Gonna check the front page then)

DH_Ninja

Smash Ace
it seems a little much to have to wait for another post to do an update. Also. i was there, you just didn't see me.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Ahh ok good but im not joking there was a massive Ninja battle in my clans forums.

And what program do you use to make the gifs?

DH_Ninja

Smash Ace
I use unfreez, and you were talkign about that ninja battle, i was there, just watching.

DH_Ninja

Smash Ace
not many, anyway, you may have to edit some sheets, show me what you have done, i'll help.

DH_Ninja

Smash Ace
alright. Its no prob,but i know you can help with ones that won't require any editing though :p

PIMPSLAP

Smash Lord
*cough dying of old age* ninja my ninja before i die i wan't you to know i wan't my sprite lol... just screwing with you i'm still patient.:)

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Yay after four months it's done

Thanks DH sorry if it seems like i was getting impatient but i just really like Bowser :)

Legolastom

Smash Hero
DH Ninjas your anime's (Animations lol) are great but... they are a bit to fast if you slow them down a bit they would be Perfect!

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Look at when Samus raises here arm cannon at the end... (Now imagine that for the entire thing XS)

majoras.

Smash Journeyman
lol ^.^ its not that im asking everybody is just that i saw you do work with animated pics ^.^

thanks

DH_Ninja

Smash Ace
done, anyway, its no problem. I was going to do it anyway actually, you asking me just made me do it faster. the uploading is much longer then the actual altering.

save it to your comp sicne it is about 933 bytes. it may get removed due to highbandwith use.

DH_Ninja

Smash Ace
its not a problem. and i'll give your request a shot. i feel sorry for that man. ha but its for comedy!! uh..so many casualties.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
He he he thanks DH i really wanna flame those people who think Waluigi has half a chance of getting in!

Legolastom

Smash Hero
*Yoink* i seem to have taken it... chose your days not to double post ey?

Anyways if he gets in then ANY one can get in!

But im just curious would you do animated sigs? or just sprite animations?

Top Bottom