• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

animated sprite gifs.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
I mean your sprite animations... except in sig form.

(Like an animation of a big fight thats the size of a normal sig with a border and their name somewhere (And at the end it fades into black and go's Legolastom blah blah blah then loops))

Like that ^ with sprites n everything

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Yhea like that (Im just curious if you could make them don't make my request into one XS)

DH_Ninja

Smash Ace
indeed anyway, heres another animation.

also note that i will not be here owrking on animation for i will be at a smash tournament. friday is questionable too.

PIMPSLAP

Smash Lord
i just got back from playing the best dk in texas lol and got my *** kicked lol also rember dh your cool:)

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
wow, DH ninja, that is a freakin awesome gif. i freaking love it. i was patient and didnt bother you and i finally got it and its great. thanks bro. (now to figure out how to put it on smashboards...peace

edit: dh ninja, im sorry, but i just realized something. i just have one last request. can you just make the same gif but instead of "h1roshi" can you make it say "hiroshi". i hate that stupid "1" lol. i just did it like that because "hiroshi" was already taken on smashboards...thanks in advance and i know this is a very easy fix. thanks again for the gif. its ridikulous.lol

-hiroshi

DH_Ninja

Smash Ace
Glad you like the animation, although i wish you had told me that to use hiroshi sooner, its not as easy a fix as you think, i'd have to go through all the frames, if it was flash, it be rediculously easy. you don't want the other hiroshi to use your sig, now do you.. XD
also i will get around to it eventually lego.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
What do you have to take out the 1 then fill in the background then add the i? (In every frame)

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
for the record, the real "hiroshi" has 2 posts, and his last known activity was 12/14/2004. the only posts he has on the board were talking about "myst walker" because his friend referred him hear to talk about it. so i am still th only real hiroshi on these boards. well, i would like for you to fix it. but if you just cant. then its ok...peace

-hiroshi

DH_Ninja

Smash Ace
no, but i want to get a clip of something like that for something else i want to do. where can i get one of better quality,less fast and no words.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
So another great one DH!

And your assistants don't seem to be doing much work and you still have quite a few pages to get through till you reach my one? right?

DH Ninja the second best Ninja on smash boards!

DH_Ninja

Smash Ace
wrong!!!! im the best ninja!! anyway, i'll get around to another aniamtion later.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
wrong!!!! im the best ninja!! anyway, i'll get around to another aniamtion later.

Only Number 1 Ninjas know how to spell! HA! you lose!

Anyways why not make a Ninja animation... go on! (And whats the status on F-Zero haven't updated in a while)

DH_Ninja

Smash Ace
tell him it was made by a ninja who forged it from the blood of rival shinobi that met a brutal fate at the hands of this ninja. He used only a spatula and a pair of broken tweezers.

Top Bottom