• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

animated sprite gifs.

HoshiPuri

Smash Journeyman
Recorded ones are fun. It's t!mMy in that one!

I do make sprite ones. They are all jam pack in my photobucket....
Like.... 80 animations+

@.@

Citrussed

Smash Journeyman
Wow. Nice work on the animated sprites. Im not requesting anything, just saying hi. >_>

Btw, You spelt Zelda wrong in your userbar. =\

PIMPSLAP

Smash Lord
DH-Ninja i love your work i have a request for you if it's possible could you have
Samus double missiling(missile jump missile fall missile) towards marth he dodges them. When she gets there she f-tilts into the air then jump down smash him off the edge. After that she say's bye. :) please a thousand thanks

DH_Ninja

Smash Ace
sure, no prob. and i'll fix my userbar, now is a bad time to mention i have a spelling bee tommorow. I'm royaly *insert funny noise of choice here.*

boricuaboy

Smash Apprentice
Those are nice. Could you make me 1 of marth fairing a falco and then spiking him with dair off of final destination.

DH_Ninja

Smash Ace
yea, didn't reconize your name there Frank, see you became a premium member

DH_Ninja

Smash Ace
ight, chunky, heres yours, i was looking forward to getting around to this one.
One word: KNEE!!!!!!!!

smash~bomber

Smash Journeyman
Somewhere where it's not quite hot, but not quite
is it possible for anyone to tell me how to make those animated gifs? i use serif photoplus 6.0 to make my animations, but i cant save them to gif format, i can't even upload them to photobucket! can anyone tell me how? please?

well ok ninja, (its actually afternoon over here.....)

DH_Ninja

Smash Ace
i'll pm you tommorow, its late right now. even ninjas have to lseep sometimes.

apple joos

Smash Cadet
i have to make a request. i just have too. could you have kirby and pikachu walk into a big area with all other ssbm characters and then get attacked but then kirby and pikachu own everything? if you cant get all the characters fit any as many as you can with it looking good. i will be very patient with this one i know how hard your work is.

DH_Ninja

Smash Ace
i'm trying to get around to it. in the mean time, enjoy this comic
*i coulnd't get on the smashboards yesterday for some reason.*

DH_Ninja

Smash Ace
Finals man, plus i became sick through them, had to deal with a cold while focusing, school just ended for me. i'll try to make the next one tommorow.

HoshiPuri

Smash Journeyman
Ignore the previouse message :D

EDIT: Finished! Here it is;

Took a little less than 2 hour because I messed up twice and on the fourth time felt like adding a background....

(It's actually 2 images ^^)

Top Bottom