• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Animated Smash Bros. (Title TBD) Creation Thread - CONTINUATION!!!

Yiptap

Smash Lord
Four (BFB)

I try to stay away from Object Shows as much as possible because the community sucks but I have a soft spot for Bfdi. Four would lock onto an opponent and shoot a laser at them from his hand, dealing a good amount of damage. After that, Four will keep shooting lasers at them. It is possible to escape, but Four is merciless. Four has great range and will continue shooting his lasers at you.
I'll post a second one later.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Job 43:
Penguin (Wallace and Gromit)
Just so you know, the Penguin's name is Feathers McGraw.

Decided to (kind of) do two for one series.

Orko (Masters of the Universe)

When summoned, Orko will perform a random spell, ranging from fire to poison to healing, but true to his clumsy nature, these spells have a chance of going wrong.

Adora (She-Ra and the Princesses of Power)

In her Netflix design, She-Ra rushes out and attacks with her sword, slashing at opponents. She finishes off with a large rainbow coloured blast before disappearing

Just so you know, the Penguin's name is Feathers McGraw.

Decided to (kind of) do two for one series.

Orko (Masters of the Universe)

When summoned, Orko will perform a random spell, ranging from fire to poison to healing, but true to his clumsy nature, these spells have a chance of going wrong.

Adora (She-Ra and the Princesses of Power)

In her Netflix design, She-Ra rushes out and attacks with her sword, slashing at opponents. She finishes off with a large rainbow coloured blast before disappearing
Thanks for Penguin's Name.
And your submittion is Very Cool like Mine submittion.

evanwoo10

Smash Lord
Voting for Gumball’s stage is now over!

Elmore High School by Tankman from Newground’s will be selected! Congratulations to Tankman from Newgrounds Tankman from Newgrounds and thanks to everyone who participated in this job!

Assist trophy submissions are now over as well!

Feathers McGraw Tankman from Newgrounds Tankman from Newgrounds
Doraemon Tankman from Newgrounds Tankman from Newgrounds
The Nomad ivanlerma ivanlerma
Loded Diper Butters Stotch Butters Stotch
Butters Butters Stotch Butters Stotch
Nico Robin cashregister9 cashregister9
Lewis cashregister9 cashregister9
Four Yiptap Yiptap
Bumblebee Champion of Hyrule Champion of Hyrule
Dirty Bubble Champion of Hyrule Champion of Hyrule
Orko @Darkonedagger
Adora @Darkonedagger

We will be accepting three assist trophies in total from this job!

Vote for your top three favorites! You can vote for your own submission in second or third place. First place is three points, second place is two points, and third place is one point. Only three assist trophies will be chosen! Just remember, anyone that becomes an assist trophy will be deconfirmed for our roster!

Last edited:

evanwoo10

Smash Lord
Voting for assist trophies are now over!

Feathers McGraw Tankman from Newgrounds Tankman from Newgrounds - 0 votes
Doraemon Tankman from Newgrounds Tankman from Newgrounds - 6 votes
The Nomad ivanlerma ivanlerma - 1 vote
Loded Diper Butters Stotch Butters Stotch - 2 votes
Butters Butters Stotch Butters Stotch - 1 vote
Nico Robin cashregister9 cashregister9 - 7 votes
Lewis cashregister9 cashregister9 - 2 votes
Four Yiptap Yiptap - 3 votes
Bumblebee Champion of Hyrule Champion of Hyrule - 9 votes
Dirty Bubble Champion of Hyrule Champion of Hyrule - 3 votes
Orko @Darkonedagger - 2 votes
Adora @Darkonedagger - 6 votes

Bumble Bee and Nico Robin will be joining our collection of assist trophies! Congratulations to Champion of Hyrule Champion of Hyrule , cashregister9 cashregister9 , and thanks to everyone who participated in this job! For our third assist trophy, we have a tie between Doraemon and Adora. Below is a poll to decide which assist trophy will be chosen!
Job #44: Submit a character made in a non-traditional animation style, neither regular 2D or CGI (ex: stop-motion, collage/paper, etc.) (submission by AlRex AlRex )

We will only be accepting one character for this job!

Make sure to explain who the character is, how they could work, how they can be appropriate and censorable (only if they are a adult/mature cartoon or anime character), and why they deserve to be in our game!

Butters Stotch

Smash Ace
Job #44:

Like I said in my previous submission, I think South Park is worthy enough to be represented, especially considering that it's one of the longest running cartoons period. The show was originally made with construction paper before the assets were transferred onto computers, so I'd say it counts. I'm submitting Stan and Kyle as a duo character. They're the closest the show has to protagonists, given Cartman's extremely antagonistic behavior and Kenny taking somewhat of a backseat in later episodes. The two don't swear as often as other characters and I think they'd be easy to censor. The slight bleeding seen in some episodes and games can be left out.

Most of their moves are based on iconic episodes of the show, plus the video games (namely the RPGs). There would be a catch to their moveset, however. By pressing a certain button or a combination, the two switch places and the one behind becomes the leader. This idea came to me from Tenorman's Revenge, where players can switch between the boys at will. Doing this causes some moves to change. Some of Stan's moves (throwing a football, swinging a sword) would be replaced with some of Kyle's (creating a shield, swinging a golf club) and vice versa depending on who the leader is. Their stats remain the exact same, so it all comes down to which moves are preferred.

By the way, this isn't out of bias or because my account is named after Butters (that's kinda on me for not coming up with something more original).

Last edited:

evanwoo10

Smash Lord
South Park's animation was originally done with construction paper before the assets were transferred to a computer. Could a character qualify? I already have an idea on who to include.
Since the prompt was submitted by AlRex, it would have to be up to AlRex for a decision. If there is no response around the end of the submission period, I will allow it.

JOJONumber691

Smash Lord
Thanks. Probably should've waited for a response before I edited my post to submit them. It's fine if they aren't allowed.
Even if AIRex isn’t an issue, the fact that this is a South Park Character, the series infamous for wanting to offend people with its extremely off-color humor is definitely going to be an issue regardless of who you choose.

Job 44:
Annoying Orange (Annoying Orange)

Annoying Orange is main character of his Web Series of Same Name. He is Inanimate Orange that annoys his friends with jokes and puns. He was really popular back on YouTube in late 2000's and early 2010's. Even it had CN show called High fructose adventures of AO in 2012-14. He even has Gaming Channel on YouTube.

His moveset could borrow from his Episodes like Final Smash can be Knife Carnage or Side Special as Peelout (Referencing Ask Orange video). He even can attack with puns. Also I'll nominate him, because his Animation style is unique, which is Animation using Inanimated Food like Apples, Oranges, Milk Cartons, etc. that have edited Human Eyes and Mouth, which is very unique in this job. Also, he could make the Roster look Appeeling.

Last edited:

Butters Stotch

Smash Ace
Even if AIRex isn’t an issue, the fact that this is a South Park Character, the series infamous for wanting to offend people with its extremely off-color humor is definitely going to be an issue regardless of who you choose.
The rules said that adult cartoon characters can be included based on how censorable they are and I picked Stan and Kyle because they were milder than Cartman and some other characters. That being said, your point is valid. If they were to be included, things would have to be toned down, but not to the extent of, again, Cartman.

Butters Stotch

Smash Ace
You know what, I'll submit Morph instead.

Morph is an iconic stop-motion character, alongside the likes of Wallace and Gromit, and is still making appearances to this day. His moveset would be based on his shapeshifting abilities, if his name wasn't an indicator and his animations would be sillier and wackier than the rest of the cast.

Chas would be an alt; he may look identical to Morph outside of a color difference, but he's still a main character in the Morph shorts.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Jack Skellington (Nightmare Before Christmas)

The main character of an iconic and beloved stop motion film (and icon for goth kids everywhere). Jack would have a fun and creepy moveset, moving much like he does in the the original movie, we could even pull fron his video game appearances.

Last edited by a moderator:

BonafideFella

Smash Journeyman
050DB4FF-E6A0-4ED4-9AB5-31DABCA6624B.jpeg

The Snow Miser (Year Without A Santa Claus)
What would an animation brawler be without some seasonal spirit? The Snow Miser’s popularity has lasted generations (his special being revived again and again) and would serve as an excellent hallmark of Rankin~Bass’ Animagic legacy!
I’d imagine his animations would call back to classic Animagic stop motion, and his expressions never straying far from the Miser’s grin. His moveset could revolve around ice, snow and breeze (alongside some vaudeville dances, the big ham!)

It’s also important to note the character’s resurgence on the Internet, and while memes shouldn’t define the character should he be included, it would certainly appeal more niche audiences to the community.

Last edited:

evanwoo10

Smash Lord
Job #44: Pingu (Pingu)
2F0BBFFD-122D-4A2F-BB34-20FF6AF1FDF5.png

Pingu is a stop-motion clay animated series about a little penguin named Pingu that goes on many different adventures. The series was really popular and is still well-known to this day “NOOT NOOT”. His moveset could pull from his many different adventures, like hitting opponents with his sleigh to knocking fights back by NOOT NOOTING.
97F4E50B-12A2-4D6B-AE1B-5F7FC149AAEF.gif

Last edited:

evanwoo10

Smash Lord

evanwoo10

Smash Lord
Here are the results!

Annoying Orange Tankman from Newgrounds Tankman from Newgrounds - 8 votes
Morph Butters Stotch Butters Stotch - 8 votes
Jack Skellington @Darkonedagger - 12 votes
The Snow Miser BonafideFella BonafideFella - 12 votes
Pingu evanwoo10 evanwoo10 - 8 votes

We have a tie between Jack Skellington and the Snow Miser! Below is a poll to vote for which one will be chosen!
Job #45: Submit a favorite food item for Strong Bad or Gumball

You can submit a favorite food for Strong Bad, Gumball, or both of them. Make sure to explain what the food is and why it should be chosen. Only one favorite food can be chosen for each of them!

Job 45:
Hot Fries (Homestar Runner)

It's Transparent Plastic pack of Hot Fries inside with Logo of Hot Fries on it.

I nominated that Food, because it was my chosen Idea to include hot fries since it debuted in Homestar Runner Itself. I didn't watched HR and I don't know about Strong Bad's Food, so I picked Hot Fries instead. It's not Iconic, but we need a Fries-type food in this Animation Smash Bros. Game.

Top Bottom