• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Animal Crossing Human?

MetaKnight'sSword

Smash Lord
I just noticed something...Im not confirming anything but havent u guys noticed the Leaf icon? Ur probably thinkg "WTH does that have to do with anything?"...wel lets see... int the sebsite any character, item, Assisst Trophie, and or stage always has icon right? depending on the game they're from Such as Lyndis having a Sword icon because she's from Fire Emblem or the Golden Hammer having the mushroom icon because its from one of the Mario games.....and then there's the exception of items and characters having the Smash Icon because they're not connected to any of the characters etc that were realesed in the previous smashes...or just totally new to smash at all exmplaes: Dr. Wright, Cracker Launcher etc...but if thats the case... then why does everything taken from or based on AC have a Leaf icon when we kno that no one had a leaf icon to begin with? A strong chance that the're could be an AC character to play as...or maybe they just put the Leaf icon for smashville...who knos...but as i really think abut it....we literally might have a playabe character from AC.....but im not confirming anything though.........Im srry for.taking so long...(^^)V

Lucina Clash

Smash Apprentice
Animal Crosser (or Animal Crossing Human) is a more than obvious choice considering the site has shown many Animal Crossing characters (some people will be irritated by that statement, but hey, they did), and as you know, there may be more than one human character (obviously). So... why not? You could more than likely use the alternate costumes for guys and girls.

It'd be fun to have the fishing pole be used for Tether Recoveries!

Lemon Drop

Smash Lord
Having an Animal Crossing main character would be so not cool. The characters look so dumb and how lame would it be using them, seriously. I will be p'd if one is a main. The assist trophy makes sense though. The game may be good but making a main character is just not likely. GO SABRES
*Looks at your avatar*

Having Diddy Kong would be so not cool. The characters look so dumb and how lame would it be using them, seriously. I will be p'd if one is a main. The assist trophy makes sense though. The game may be good but making a main character is just not likely. GO SABRES
Look what I did thar :O

You may not like the idea but others will, and you != everyone

MetaKnight'sSword

Smash Lord
^^^^
Sorry to burst your bubble, but so many people have made that observation/conclusion. It's nothing new.

Also, (just to point more out to you) Devil doesn't have an icon and he's from his own Nintendo game.
:laugh: yes i kno for both...Im just saying I noticed it and I also meant the same about Devil (^^)v :smash: <---* does this to ur head, dont ask y* (^^)v

Kaburii

Smash Apprentice
yay I get a scan finally....:)

Gonna read it...

edit: Uh, nothing to do with Brawl...just the new Wii game, its specs, compatability with Wild World etc...

Mandalore

Smash Apprentice
*whips out magnifying glass* Ah-HA!

...who here reads Japanese?
A-HA! I read some Japanese.
And when I say some, I mean I took one class of Japanese a year ago. So I can read most Hiragana and hardly any Katakana, and only one Kanji.
Oh, and when I say read, I mean I can translate it into romanji. I don't actually know what it means.
:ohwell:

The red-background text at the top says (Kanji letter) chishimissenko. I don't know where the spaces are, but I know chishi means either A) lethal or B) topography.

I suck at this.:(

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
Some town in New Jersey Mains: Link, Falco, Ganond
yay I get a scan finally....:)

Gonna read it...

edit: Uh, nothing to do with Brawl...just the new Wii game, its specs, compatability with Wild World etc...
You sure there's absolutely NOTHING about Brawl?

A-HA! I read some Japanese.
And when I say some, I mean I took one class of Japanese a year ago. So I can read most Hiragana and hardly any Katakana, and only one Kanji.
Oh, and when I say read, I mean I can translate it into romanji. I don't actually know what it means.
:ohwell:

The red-background text at the top says (Kanji letter) chishimissenko. I don't know where the spaces are, but I know chishi means either A) lethal or B) topography.

I suck at this.:(
Well, thanks for trying and for all of your... help?

MetaKnight'sSword

Smash Lord
I knew a few ppl from Narutofan.com that I kno who can speak in japanese......the problem is....I dont kno where they are now...srry but if i do find them i can ask them to translate it (^^)v

NintenDOPE

Smash Rookie
Still slowly accepting the fact that Resetti won't be playable..

All steam ahead with AC character, I hope it's true. My policy now is, if Sonic can be in, anybody can be in. Even Master Cheif (well maybe not)

MetaKnight'sSword

Smash Lord
I'm still hoping it ends up being Tom Nook and not just a random humanoid/scarecrow/ragdoll/kid thing.

No doubt in my mind there will be some AC rep though.

...well, at least I think there's no doubt... >_> <_< >_>
I think I rember seeing a custom Tom Nook move list somewhere in the threads...I forgot which one though....

Dr.Z

Smash Cadet
Hmm...I have my doubts that this is true at all, I mean this and other characters that truly don't fit the profile would show that the makers of Brawl are just desperate to throw in as many characters as they want. Still...we will see.

Dr.Z

Smash Cadet
In a sense it's a bit childish. There is all these pokemon characters that everybody wants in but I don't even have to promise you they won't be. For pokeball's of course but playable? No, Pokemon Trainer ended that right there. Those Sonic characters I haven't even seen before like that purple chick(which is annoying to see people think that she will get in) or Shadow will not get in. If anything they will hopefully throw in the originals like Tails and/or Knuckles. I understand AC fully though, since they did release a stage for it, there is a possibility...not a promise though. Hope you fans get what you want...I guess, I could care less.

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
I don't think the ac rep will be from wild world, I think it will be from the original animal forest, like porter, wisp and others that didn't make it to wild world

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
i personally think they will be in. i think the moveset idea is pretty cool, but they need an AC character with the stage. perhaps when u unlock him/her in the story mode the scene starts off like driving in the truck in the rain and u choose boy or girl and ur name, which would be cool. then if u want u can change that later in options if u change ur mind.

Dr.Z

Smash Cadet
i personally think they will be in. i think the moveset idea is pretty cool, but they need an AC character with the stage. perhaps when u unlock him/her in the story mode the scene starts off like driving in the truck in the rain and u choose boy or girl and ur name, which would be cool. then if u want u can change that later in options if u change ur mind.

It was a train, not a truck.

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
Some town in New Jersey Mains: Link, Falco, Ganond
It's going to be Tom Nook if anyone. He's THE most important AC character.

Either him, or one of those human/child/scarecrow/ragdoll main characters will be. They would have totally different appearances for each color set, some boys, some girls, all with different color outfits.

WarioII

Smash Apprentice
i think its a good idea it will give a person to call the stage home

Magmar's Wrath

Smash Journeyman
Tom Nook is going to be the Animal Crossing character, I'm pretty sure.

One major downside to the human player is that... well, what do you call him/her? Animal Crosser? Human Crosser? Mii Crosser? Also, how will their face look? There's nothing they can do that Tom Nook cannot.

Tom Nook FTW! The Raccoon Goon Squad is coming for ya!

Top Bottom