• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

An Impossible Melee Challenge

Prawn

Smash Master
3 level 9 ganons on one team, team attack off, verses you on FD(or any neutral really)

impossible to win.

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
LOL I used to do this with friends. I've completely wrecked the 3 Ganon team with team attack off, on FD using Ganon. It's not hard at all if you exploit the cpu's weaknesses.

Prawn

Smash Master
alright im doing this as we speak and i see 0 weaknesses, they just run around spamming specials and jab and you cant do anything LOL

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
Haha, as Ganondorf you can fully space your aerials on the leader of the pack and usually not get punished for it. And of course if you jump in toward them you will undoubtedly fall victim to the dark dive lmao. One of their biggest weaknesses is getting really close to the ledge when you ledgestall... most getup attacks knock them offstage for an easy gimp. I play the cpu too much hah

Edit: not to mention you basically get a free triple warlock punch every time you lose a stock, and it's pretty easy to triple stomp all 3 of the cpu's since they're always bunched up... :>

Ojanya

Smash Ace
Float off-stage with jiggs, wait for them to Up-B off the stage.
This.

I also tried just spamming knees with falcon, and I got it after a few tries. I bet Marth's fsmash would work pretty well too, but it has more post-lag...

Prawn

Smash Master
so im floating offstage and all the ganons jump off and nair or fair me

great strat guise

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
lol. just stall the ledge they will all up-b and fall off eventually.

I just beat it 2nd try using Ganon.. I think they 0-death'd me once haha, I also got like octuple jabbed once.

Prawn

Smash Master
stalling ledge is gay, best character to do it legit with link

Prawn

Smash Master
ok clearly anyone who says this is easy without the aid of gay tactics is dumb

plz post a vid of you kneeing them all or resting them all or w/e the **** cause it doesnt work lol

Prawn

Smash Master
ok mafia not only was spamming downb entirely useless, but it made me feel dumber whilst i did it.

i beat it legit by resting, got 3 triple kill rests LOL

_lemons

Smash Journeyman
I just tried it, it's pretty rough.

Also, people suggesting ways to exploit how dumb the CPUs are to win, what's the point? Do you really feel like you've accomplished anything by stalling with jiggs or whatever? I mean granted it's a pretty stupid and meaningless challenge, but still :p

Animal

Smash Lord
lol just use falcon and **** on battlefield. Thats what i doo. or Dreamland. On FD just hop over all of them and stomp on the furthest ganon back nd ****.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
you know it would be more impossible to beat m2k, mango and H-box blindfolded as a random person you never play as on dreamland64. Now that sounds impossible to me.

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
I just tried it, it's pretty rough.

Also, people suggesting ways to exploit how dumb the CPUs are to win, what's the point? Do you really feel like you've accomplished anything by stalling with jiggs or whatever? I mean granted it's a pretty stupid and meaningless challenge, but still :p
True, it's so great to feel as if you've earned a victory vs a lvl 9 cpu.

:laugh:

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
ICG said:
you know it would be more impossible to beat m2k, mango and H-box blindfolded as a random person you never play as on dreamland64. Now that sounds impossible to me.
this guy is ****ing insane. that sounds absolutely carzy.

rhan

Smash Hero
Not even a challenge.

There are three steps to this:

1) Pick Jiggs
2) Edgehop continuously
3) Watch each up B off the stage.

xDavid

Smash Cadet
Haha, I remember back awhile ago, I played a level 9 fox and a level 9 falco at the same time and they were legit comboing me and working like a real team.
lvl9 fox&falco > everyone.

Proverbs

Smash Lord
Not that hard. Just ledgestall and wait 'til they up+b off the stage. That's what I did.

Try beating Proverbs when you're on a team with Mango and M2k with team attack off and he's blindfolded. Now that's impossible.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Level 9 Ganondorf tends to Dark Dive a lot. Force him to use it, and he'll be vulnerable to an incoming attack. The move can also lead to SDs if Ganondorf is near a ledge.

It's possible to beat three level 9 Ganondorfs, but it requires you to exploit their weaknesses. However, if handicaps are involved, the results can vary, depending on which team has the handicap advantage.

Anyway, an impossible challenge that I can think of is facing three handicap 9 level 9 Fox's, while your handicap is set to 1. You can't win at all with direct assaults.

LLDL

Smash Hero
ok clearly anyone who says this is easy without the aid of gay tactics is dumb

plz post a vid of you kneeing them all or resting them all or w/e the **** cause it doesnt work lol
i'll do it with falco.

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
If you are standing on the same surface as the Ganons, they will be all grouped together. When they get close enough to you to start spamming moves, usually a Ganon or 2 will do a down-B or side-B toward you. This is essentially a free stock if you can spike/gimp him while keeping out of range of the other dorfs.

Top Bottom