• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aman's, Plural's, and Cmpr's sig shop! Updated 8/13

zrky

Smash Lol'd
it does sound dirty, but I obviously wouldn't get the SLOP!

I begged first last week:ohwell:

IDK

Smash Lord
maketh... ??? lol well in that case i would uncancel my request, but i requested someone else after i canceled here, so i wont do that.

A_man13

Smash Master
I finish things like that fast. The only real upside to my obsesive personality.

Yeah, that's what I ment.

A_man13

Smash Master
It get's stranger. The Barier trio is just an off boss. They guard one of the needles you need to pull in order to beat the game.

I've taken other pics if you want to see...

Post it in here...

cmpr94x

Smash Lord
On a side note, my post count is no where near over 9000. That enrages me. I wish posting in social groups added to post count anyways...Austin is just a youngun...let him have his fun.

A_man13

Smash Master
Your opinion is void for cool people's Post count satisfies X>9000, where X equals post count. I'm not worthy...

cmpr94x

Smash Lord
Sundance if you don't post your 1000 I am going to hack your account and get you banned
^empty threat

A_man13

Smash Master
It was kind of random. They are pigmasks, so they naturally have a ton of pig related comments (and foods. Pork fries, anyone?).

IDK

Smash Lord
loooool seriously sundance your 998 is driving me crazy. even myself i've been going for 1000 lately.

TheSundanceKid

Smash Lord
THIS IS MY 1000th POST. HORRAY!!!!!!

What? Sundance is evolving! *music plays* Congrats! Sundance evolved into a SMASH LORD.

Attck +3
Def +2
SpclAttck +2
SpclDef +5
Speed +7

Btw....I hate pork....XD

zrky

Smash Lol'd
lol at sundance 1000th post:chuckle:
the game rmeinds me of Pokemon mystery dungeon, i don't know why:ohwell:

A_man, weird i found out your name like two weeks ago from someone elses post 0_o is that what the "A" is for?

A_man13

Smash Master
I could show you how to set up a game if you want. It's not that hard and I've explained it to 3 diferent people already...

Edit: @Zrky: It's an old family nickname. I was either Austin, Bubba (don't ask why), or Aman. Aman by my dad's family, bubba by my direct family and most family friends (not my friends), and Austin by everyone else.

A_man13

Smash Master
Well, that is a problem. It isn't online or anything if that's what you mean. But it takes a ton of steam out of my laptop and it's pretty top of the line.

MasterToshima

Smash Journeyman
I need a siggy. ****, on AXA forums we only have one siggy thread, and it's been a week since I posted there and still no replies!

Anywayz, so I came here 2 ask 4 siggy:

Can you make me signature with Waluigi,and Animal Crossing Boy in the background? I would also like colors, and I want this text:
MasterT
Town:Waluigi
FC:5026-7021-9683

Ok thx in advance, I hope im not asking 2 much!

Btw, the background I want is AC:WW house or anything related 2 village, you chose

solitonmedic

Potassium, potassium
NNID
Dantel
Recolor request to A_Man:
SSBB Lucas one. Can you change the shirt to green? *no stripes* And change the shoes red? Also the hair orange like Claus :bee:

Top Bottom