• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alukards No johns biweeklies Vids : Featuring Eggm / Hbk / Doyoung / vanz/ jman more

Scar

#HarveyDent
We'll most likely end up splitting first and second.
lol Nothing but respect, bro. Sucks you're teaming with that scrub Reno lmao.

In 08' you can't expect people to accept your shortcomings because of what character you main.
I'm not saying that, I'm just saying the debate over who is the better player right now just might be a little bit more complicated than just "HBK beats Eggm and JMan and therefore is better."

Alukard

Smash Hero
scar ,,, ima **** the balls off u in falcon dittos again ^_- ... seriously ... i'm working on him super hard now ... thanks to hazz ... now i kno how reno and hbk got sooo good soooo fast ... ***** really punishes my ****ing balls off =]

i <3 u hazz LOL

and g$ ef u for ****ing forward b'ing me sooo much *tear*

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
Scar has the best avatar / sig combo on smash boards by a miiiiiiiiiiiiile. It's ridiculous.

I learned how to Isai drop today too. ****en ****.

JFox

Smash Hero
I used to not know how to fight marth. Then I fought hazz for a half hour, and now I feel like I can beat any marth besides...all the good one's in the tri-state area. LOL

Cactuar

El Fuego
BRoomer
Haha. I know I'm above jman and Eggm. What do most people think between jman and eggm though? If jman steps it up any further, who is better between those two might be debate worthy.

Eggm

Smash Hero
M2k put it best. Jman's very best play is better than mine, but hes super inconsistent and rarely plays at that level. My consistency is based largely off of temperature as of recently tho. ><

JFox

Smash Hero
Jman loses to eggm almost every set they've ever played in tourney. Theres no question IMO. At tourneys, he can only do well if he dodges eggm, and then he has to hope that eggm is knocked out by someone else. And as far as georgia, they both lost to the same exact people, so you cant really say that Jman did better OOS.

Now IF he stepped it up, that might be debatable. But its not as of now.

Alukard

Smash Hero
jfox if jman plays at his best he will b better then eggm ... even eggm admitted it lol ... but then again ...he IS always choking ... u all kno if i coach him its over right ... but i dont wanna do that lol ... its not an oos lol GOD i wish i was there when they were all ****ting on him at GA

on another note ... jfox ... change ur name to j peach lol seriously

JFox

Smash Hero
Alu, I think you are just overconfident in Jman. But then again, perhaps the same is true about me being overconfident in eggm. I kinda think its a john to say tho that when you lose to someone THAT much, that you are just simply not playin at your best. I mean, they've played sooo many sets in tourney, has jman won any of em? So what do you really base that off?

And I like the way jfox sounds, and jpeach sounds lame.

edit: Where are all the new vids at?!

Heart Break Kid

Smash Lord
Alu, I think you are just overconfident in Jman. But then again, perhaps the same is true about me being overconfident in eggm. I kinda think its a john to say tho that when you lose to someone THAT much, that you are just simply not playin at your best. I mean, they've played sooo many sets in tourney, has jman won any of em? So what do you really base that off?

And I like the way jfox sounds, and jpeach sounds lame.

edit: Where are all the new vids at?!
i think they said they were gna try n get them up by this weekend

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
Yeah, I'd have to say....all in all that Eggm is the better player. Don't get me wrong, JFox is beast, but consistency is the issue. I can play awesome and actually be completely focused (Baltimore) Then I can turn around and suck ballz (last bi-weekly) all together. My consistent play is HORRID compared to when I'm at my best. Also...when I start making some outrageous comeback is when I start playing on the level i should be. It's really about being consistent. Eggm has JMan beat in that category.

P.S.- Somebody train with meeee!!! *Sobs* HBK....you only live like 45 min. away.

"Crank that Roy"
"Gimpin' is a Habit"

Heart Break Kid

Smash Lord
45 min is so far now. ive recently become extremely lazy and rarely travel to play smash unless its a tournament. sensei is only a half our awa and i dnt even practice with him.

maybe if you give me enough notice ill try n wrk something out. but there seems like alotta melee is starting to happen like the past few weeks and heading into november

i do need to play though. everyone is getting better

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
My point exactly...I need SOMEONE to play. MJX9 isn't gonna do it, as I'm training him. Someone has gotta play me who is on a higher level than myself. I just erased mad text on the reasoning behind that....anyway. My friend goes out to EO a lot to visit his cousin. Maybe if I hitched a ride with him, you could just meet me.

"Crank that Roy"
"Gimpin' is a Habit"

Eggm

Smash Hero
The last 2 were saturday this was the first one on sunday. They will for the most part try to be on saturdays tho.

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
Sneak, we gotta play again...for real. I wanna get you back for CoT, lol. (nothing personal, ^_^) For real though, I haven't seen you in AGES. What's good, bro?

Eggm, I'm finally back to watching Hajime no Ippo. Eggm suggested anime FTW.

"Crank that Roy"
"Gimpin' is a Habit"

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
im pretty rusty at melee.... i cant play fox at all anymore.... but my falco is still pretty good... i should be at here tho as long as i can get a ride from someone

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
>_> well I won't be at this next one, my weekend in general is tied up. We just need to play. Besides, I never played your Fox. It was your Falco. ^_^ Ontop of that, I was happy that I did better than Reik had expected against you, lol. Both Reik and Moo said you were good. It'll be Falco vs. Peach, so warm those Lasers up, lol.

"Crank that Roy"
"Gimpin' is a Habit"

Heart Break Kid

Smash Lord
Lol sneak we should play, and **** people with our fox falco team like we did at keitaros smashfest. Mad we didnt use that team at pound 3, we coulda done some damage.

So about those crew vids, if anything people should jus send them to chibo so he can get them up in 5 min.

Heart Break Kid

Smash Lord
Hi Darc.
Lol Dj always ***** my crew. 2nd time that happened. Too bad we won the 2nd time :p
And I cnt wait to see N64 beast once Scar puts up the other vids. My crew was so cluth that day. Sux I missed the last bi weekly that happened though.

Alukard

Smash Hero
o man i can't wait till we have some anmc vids up on this shizz with commentary that is going to b amazing lol

Top Bottom