• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alukards No johns biweeklies Vids : Featuring Eggm / Hbk / Doyoung / vanz/ jman more

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
JFox, why do you think I am so anxious to prove how good I am? Sure, I wish there were legit vids up of me, but -shrugs-, if SoCal can't record, then SoCal can't record. You guys can think I'm as scrubby and nooby as I like... that's honestly half the point. You act like I'm banging down your door, saying, "GUYS, BELIEVE ME! I REALLY AM GOOD!"

You don't have to keep distorting things. "And for you to criticize people, and then hide behind the internet, and to hide behind your so called "money match challenges" from miles away, these are ridiculous things." What a loaded use of the word. LMAO, so now willingly asking for people to money match me if they believe I suck (which you all do) is hiding? I'm sure if I didn't you would say the same thing -- "And you won't even set any money matches."

That analogy is patently ridiculous because of what you just brushed off -- "HBK is far from m2k in skill." You guys must really have a high opinion of your skill if you think you guys are that good. I'm not challenging DaShizWiz, KeepSpeedN, Cactuar, Scar, Dope, Drephen, DJ Combo, etc. I'm challenging a group of good-but-not-great East Coast smashers from a productive area for smash, the same as SoCal is. And the only reason I did is because people got butt hurt I criticized some mediocre youtube videos.

If it's so ridiculous, why is your whole area getting so butt hurt and defensive about it? Seriously, if you have that much confidence in your skill, this isn't anything to get defensive about.

This is entertaining to me. Why are you guys taking it so seriously? Because I didn't preface all of my comments with lols and smiley faces? I've made it pretty obvious in the past couple of pages this isn't personal. You guys are not special; everything is not a personal attack. Now it's just people like Reno trying too hard.

Obviously I'm a troll. Didn't I say that a couple of pages back?

Alukard

Smash Hero
omfg ... i didnt' read any of this garbage ... but i'll bet money neighborhoodP*NISINHISMOUTH is still talking out his *** jesus christ give it up ... this all started cuz ur judging someones matches at a bi weekly which he still came 2nd in ... and then next week split with jman and cactuar lol ...

do us a favor choke on the ***** and die!

mango u didn't wanna mm me during pools at pound ... i herd from hugs that u were good and i wanted to mm people from west coast cuz i would never get another oppurtunity =\ ... now that u won ... it'll just look like i'm a fan ... u b*stard ... lol

Heart Break Kid

Smash Lord
Its pretty obvious that we all have the same opinion about eachother. Poeple like me Jman Reno jfox etc aren't amazing to him. But obviously neighboorhood p isnt pro to us either. But really I know for a fact that I'm not on cactuars level and I'd place myself a bit behind eggm. But I've def been proving myslef recently.

Ok so Socal doesnt like to record **** but can I get some tourny results plz. Like who have you beaten recently. You've just stated that you wouldnt lose to someone Reno would, thats really dumb. Like Scar loses to Jman over here but I consistently beat Jman. That doesn't put me above Scar at all.

We're all doing **** over here like placing high in tournies, and its a lil difficult when evrryone is beast. everyone who places in top spots generally take sets off eachother all the time. I honestly dont think the skill gap between people like scar cactuar jman eggm and me are that great. but everyone has their own opinion and it doesnt seem like we'll be chaging your view anytime soon.

And as much as I love Scar to death and however many times he ***** me in tourny and crews, I think its a bit of an overstatement to place him among the other top people you named. dont get me wrong he is amazing but I think its obvious that I Killed Mufasa has you shook like a b*tch.

Dont hurt me Scar...

Scar

#HarveyDent
I'm not challenging DaShizWiz, KeepSpeedN, Cactuar, Scar, Dope, Drephen, DJ Combo, etc.
**** straight son. I can't wait to see how Cali matches up to EC tristate tournies though, I have harder brackets locally than the past few regional tournies I've played in. EC is too good.

Edit: @ hbk, I think JMan, Cactuar, and Eggm are on a level higher than all of us. M2K is M2K, but after those 4 we are all very close in skill. I **** the balls off all you guys though so if they are top tier I'm like the top of high tier over here, get at me.

Edit2: HBK has a better chance of taking sets off Eggm, JMan, and Cactuar than I do. So if a tristate rankings came out I would have no idea where we would be placed and I'm actually kind of interested to find out, I would prob. be comfortable with it going either way.

Ryan-K

Smash Master
if socal cant record then bring your own **** to record with or no johns

neighborhoodp, you really do sound like those youtube nubs lol "i bet i can beat so and so" just by looking at a vid

Heart Break Kid

Smash Lord
**** outta here Scar dont think like that. We're ****ing amazing at this game. Lol I think we're all gna **** in the midwest though. hopefully

and yea lol id put my self behind eggm and jman cuz there always gna be beat people i probly wnt...even though i **** both of them yea i went there lol. same with you like wife and most sheik players. and when cactuar is on point hes ridiculous.

i cnt wait to see crews though

Cactuar

El Fuego
BRoomer
Yeah, but I'm notorious for only playing average. I only really play on point when I get pissed, which is a problem because I'm ridiculously laid back.

Edit: But yeah, me playing well ***** everyone. :laugh:

Eggm

Smash Hero
Lol, neighborhood P is just the west's coast inui with eggm's cockiness mixed in. Bad combo. This thread is super entertaining. Hbk in my defense I've never lost a set when the temperature was under 90 degrees. :( I don't exactly know how to train for intense heat, but i've always gotten ***** in that condition, but come beat me at Rutgers this Saturday and I'll have no johnsons. xD

Alukard

Smash Hero
Lol, neighborhood P is just the west's coast inui with eggm's cockiness mixed in. Bad combo. This thread is super entertaining. Hbk in my defense I've never lost a set when the temperature was under 90 degrees. :( I don't exactly know how to train for intense heat, but i've always gotten ***** in that condition, but come beat me at Rutgers this Saturday and I'll have no johnsons. xD
pssst hey eggm ... points at thread name and bi-weekly name =]

Scar

#HarveyDent
**** outta here Scar dont think like that.
lmao Well you know how I think, I think I'm God's gift to Melee, the most electrifying player in the game today. If I'm not cocky I don't do well in tourney so I think the way I have to think to maximize my potential.

But if I were told to make a tristate rankings list I would have to put Eggm, JMan, and Cactuar above most of the tristate players, which is all I meant. Not to say that we won't hit that level b/c come on, we're both WAY better than we were when we first met up at Cheezit's.

pockyD

Smash Legend
but you're all forgetting that hbk plays joystick style

and wow this whole discussion was mindnumbingly dumb for everyone involved

why did you post videos if you didn't want to get critiqued? they're honestly not good enough for people to just "watch and enjoy" (or at least for me to watch and enjoy)

the tri-state high-fiving is really rather annoying -_-. some things are better unsaid, and some things are better said when not repeated 20x in slightly different form with "LOL" and "ROFL" interspersed as if you laughing at something diminishes its worth

Alukard

Smash Hero

why did you post videos if you didn't want to get critiqued? they're honestly not good enough for people to just "watch and enjoy" (or at least for me to watch and enjoy)

the tri-state high-fiving is really rather annoying -_-. some things are better unsaid, and some things are better said when not repeated 20x in slightly different form with "LOL" and "ROFL" interspersed as if you laughing at something diminishes its worth
..........shut up

Scar

#HarveyDent
the tri-state high-fiving is really rather annoying
It's a tri-state thread. I don't understand. Plus we're all sick players so if we're gonna say "wow you got good and so did I, I didn't expect everyone to **** as hard as me but we all do," we deserve to. Not my fault that CALI BLOWSSSSS

pockyD

Smash Legend
people aren't good by association

some are (yes, you)

some aren't and shouldn't be speaking as if they were

and for the record, it's plain as day that P is being a troll; people shouldn't think they're 'exposing' him when any idiot sees that he's just being an idiot, and people are just feeding it by responding

Alukard

Smash Hero
Thank you for perfectly describing me. Saved me some typing for the future.
QFT ... we been getting the hazz training on ... i feel like i been playing sheik for at least 2 months already and its only been 3 weeks lmfaooo ... also ... my cf is gone thru the roof with one hazz training session ...

thanks haZz .. *thumbs up* LMFAOOOO

pocky ... we dont care ... we are still going to **** talk back cuz we are obviously as bored as P*nisinmouth is

pockyD

Smash Legend
if you're going to adopt the same line of logic he is (the people I play with are good; consequently, I am good) then don't call him out on that and claim he's being ridiculous for saying so

MaNg0

Smash Hero
Doesn't take a genius to beat marth with sheik. But you're REALLY stupid so HBK would probably beat you with his marth. LOL.

Isn't that just sad?

Nah but phuck it lets just put in some inui logic.

Neighborhood_P, you beat Mango in friendlies right? Mango has beaten Forward, Cactuar, M2k, PC, Cort, ETC.ETC.ETC. That must make you the best player in the world right?

Lewls.

Another scrub trying to DO something.
wtf hes never beat me in a friendly

well my marth =(

MaNg0

Smash Hero
who???

i got 3 stocked

=D

with my falco

=D that wasnt trying

and forward b like twice but whatever

R3N0

Smash Lord
Besides for the last 2 posts that I wrote pertaining to Neighborhood_P's gross misconception of LIFE on the east coast.

If you couldn't tell, everything before that was just to stir up trouble. I don't know how you play, therefore I can't really comment, and if you've seen me argue with inui its like the same ****. I have no problem with you but you need to relax on some of the **** you say. It's too much. You're THAT guy that takes it too far.

Tsk, must be a WC thing.

Heart Break Kid

Smash Lord

yea i already start off with a disadvantage cuz i hold the controller like an idiot. i held the 64 joystick the same way

JFox

Smash Hero
Scar, I think HBK is def better than you. Sorry. He wins vs more people than you can, its just that simple. The only people that he hasnt beat are m2k and cactuar. Everyone else has and often does lose to him. HBK is a wrecking ball.

Linguini

Smash Master
why do i always see posts of mango always saying he wasnt trying?

well guess what i havnt been trying since i started smash, ive actually been sandbagging since 2006,SO THERE all you people that beat me.

it wasnt legit.

*mango*

JFox

Smash Hero
I used to Z button with my right hand, he could have as well. I used to hold the left and right sides of the N64 controller, and use my right middle finger in the back for Z.

pockyD

Smash Legend
but in his case, he'd be balancing the entire controller in his right hand (since his left hand is busy joysticking), while still being able to press z without dropping the controller

MaNg0

Smash Hero
why do i always see posts of mango always saying he wasnt trying?

well guess what i havnt been trying since i started smash, ive actually been sandbagging since 2006,SO THERE all you people that beat me.

it wasnt legit.

*mango*
lol its probably the same story

or me vs btzo and me vs hugs

at evo

only 2 times

Scar

#HarveyDent
Scar, I think HBK is def better than you. Sorry. He wins vs more people than you can, its just that simple. The only people that he hasnt beat are m2k and cactuar. Everyone else has and often does lose to him. HBK is a wrecking ball.
He doesn't beat M2K and Cactuar, but has a losing record vs Me, Eggm and JMan . I don't beat M2K Cactuar Eggm and JMan, and I admittedly lose to each of them every time and solidly. I have a winning record (more/less dominantly so) vs everyone else in the tristate that I've played. So yes he can beat more people but the two people he will beat that I will not beat are both spacies, it's matchup related no johns and not to take anything away from him.

I'm just interested in seeing how we both fare against an OOS crowd. We go back and forth outplacing eachother. At this point I think he's more than a worthy rival, and what better rivalry than CF vs Marth. HBK is too good.

Heart Break Kid

Smash Lord
Nah i wouldnt say you lose to all of them solidly. Ive seen you play cactuar real well and play eggm good in a finals set I think at a tunes biweekly.

And i only have a winning record against Jman cuz i like fighting fox, Ive maybe won the last 4 or 5 sets. We tend to play alot in finals. I remember him beating me in a weekly but it was like b4 brawl came out. Nothing against him, I mean we all know hes better so whatever. And I also beat Cactuars fox but I dnt think that he was playing too well that day, but on the other hand hes owned me in Marth dittoes and beaten me with captain Falcon in tourny. lol. I only havent beaten M2k but that doesnt seem possible in the near future. And Iv'e split the last 4 sets played with Eggm but the one last sat he said he wasnt playing too good and I'm sure if we played grand finals at the nyc weekly i beat him at he wouldve won. But hes ***** me countless times before that. A good 3 or 4 I think.

And I havent been able to beat Scar since I won for the first time at a biweekly which may have been back in May. The matches have been close but he always wins. And yea Jfox in scars defense Marth vs Fox and Falco is much easier than Falcon vs fox or Falco imo.

He also beat swift at a tunes biweekly that i lost to him at. And when it comes to OOS I think we've only been at Pound 3 and VLS but I dnt think either of us were nearly as good as we are now. So we'll see what happens at the midwest thing. We'll most likely end up splitting first and second.

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
OMG, so much in this thread, lol.

As I'm looking through the tape....god Eggm ***** me...and hard. Well he ***** the balls off my Roy and Sheik. My Peach....*sigh* I've got work to do, but I've gotten better. I did as well against eggm NOW as I did against Reik back in December. There's a pretty big jump in skill between Reik then and Eggm now. (Reik had pretty much retired at that point.)

Eggm, your Falco is evil. I'm still prone to random fits of awesomeness. I think the prospect of Playing Eggm, and me wanting to get that friggin' Fthrow off tha WHOLE last two stocks of my opponent really did me in, xD. I won, so I can John all I want, ROFL.

Those words haunted me. "Alright Rain, I've got next".

I'm watching your Falco now, Eggm. A-FREAKIN'-MAZING. Lol at you randomly 4-stocking people's Mains. Not mine though, ^_^ I feel happy about that. (Yes, I understand it's sad to be happy about it, but I need my little victories to keep me pumped, lol) That happened twice. I'm still stoked that I took the first stock, ^_^. (I never thought that'd happen...not any time soon, anyway.)

As far as this WC guy....whatever, lol. I just hope that he can really back up his talk. Otherwise he'll look like a real....well I don't think I need to finish that statement. Also...keep this point in mind...he's not just playing people from NY, but from NJ, PA, CT, and DE. (Reno). To come in 5th twice at a tournament like that, ecen AFTER Cactuar showed up. That shows something. Plus he ***** Eggm(sorry bro) in winners leaving him for Cactuar to 1,000 needles him. (Sorry again) The people who place high in tournament are all relatively close in skill. Reno *****. Notice he's not just placing high in an NY only tournament but a multi-state tournament. I've played Reno twice in pools. He ***** the boobs off my Peach the first time and the second time I got 2 and 3 stocked by him. Reno is a beast. Oh, and btw, I'm not downplaying the fact that you might be good, either. If you're good, you're good. Example time:

Shakugan....my teams partner/friend/rival. Has a better Peach that I do. He got ***** and I do mean ***** by this Zelda player. Not only does Shakugan play Zelda, but he has experience. I, however, only got one stocked by this zelda, beat the zelda, and then only got 1-stocked by him with my Marth. (I really should have went Peach, I'm an idiot sometimes.)

Does this mean I'm better than Shakugan because I didn't get ***** by this zelda player and he did? No. Did I have an advantage by seeing his match before hand? No. Shakugan was surprised at the fact that I did better than he did. *shrugs* Then I proceeded to **** him later in a Peach ditto, ROFL.

My point- Inui logic sucks. Don't use the MikeHaze thing. Who cares if Reno lost that matchup? Let's see you do what Reno has? YOU might be good against Mike's IC's. You probably play him more, too. IC's **** sheik....some people learn the match, good for them. VaNz ***** Marth....he learned the matchup with Peach well. OMG....that's like the SAME THING.

My record against Eggm in tournament is better than Shakugan's....am I better than Shakugan? Nope. The last time we peach dittoed he ***** me. (Honestly, he wins more matchups than I do) *shrugs* Eh, whatever, I'm just saying....that's a LOT of talk and I hope you back it up.

If I think I can beat someone or not...I just say "I can't wait to play you." Don't talk down to them. Unless you are infamously known, it's not good to talk crap. That pisses people off. If you back it up, then so be it. At the moment, I don't see anything that proves points.

To end my point, I'm not being high and mighty, cocky, or arrogant. I'm just saying that you might want to rethink the way you word things sometimes. Oh, and if you wanna quote me and start countering things I say, go for it. I LOL hard @ stuff like that. I never once claimed I was good, ROFL.

"Crank that Roy"
"Gimpin' is a Habit"

mog87

Smash Ace
So anyways when are the new vids coming up? But seriously guys dont feed the trolls after midnight.

JFox

Smash Hero
I know that CF is bad against Fox and Falco, but it isn't something you are gonna have to get past. Either learn to ****, or if you think its soo bad that its possible, then learn a new character. Don't expect that people are gonna rank you higher because you play a lower tier character. I'm not saying you would expect them to, but essentially the argument that those people play characters that you are weak against just isn't an acceptable excuse.

Look at HBK vs Reno. He had a losing record to reno's sheik with his marth in tourney up until recently. Why the dramatic change? He switched to Fox and learned to **** sheik's with a secondary. In 08' you can't expect people to accept your shortcomings because of what character you main.

Top Bottom